Sports Interactive Community

Hello there. I bought the game from Steam. But it does not open the game. I deleted the game. I installed again. The problem can not be solved. My computer MacBook. System 10.7.5.

Can you please provide your full Mac system specs

i have the exactly the same problem, i did post my own thread but I've had no response, macbook OS X 10.7.5 2.1 Ghz intel core 2 duo 4gb intel gam x3100 graphics card

i can't get the game to load further than the initial loading screen before it closes itself/crashes…. I've tried validating the cashe uninstalling it etc but it still won't load…

i have the exactly the same problem, i did post my own thread but I've had no response, macbook OS X 10.7.5 2.1 Ghz intel core 2 duo 4gb intel gam x3100 graphics card

i can't get the game to load further than the initial loading screen before it closes itself/crashes…. I've tried validating the cashe uninstalling it etc but it still won't load…

You should ensure you have all software updates installed and please use your own thread, I will get to you.

I have a similar problem: thumb_Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-11 um 10.34.36_1024.jpg

pls you can help me

See my above post you'll need to open your own thread.

I'm not repeating myself multiple times, please follow the instructions and I can help you.