Welshy's Thread For The Under Appreciated..

Welshace

Here's a couple more, neither one of them great in the air but for most leagues, that won't really matter, especially in the position they play.

YFNURyQ.jpg

iq7hSYt.png

I am definitely noticing a mass of decent fullbacks, this has been noted iirc.

Can get this fella for a shade above 600k

vmrltIz.png

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This guy... 22, 6 foot, can play both wings and in the centre, no wp needed, and only costs you around £5million in the first window.. complete bargain imo.

bc48d346eb70b73b0b3cf1a4f89fe002.png

I was going to post this guy... I have too many regen wing here now so Madrid are sniffing around for him

He is rated at 30 mil and I am going to see if I can get more than that although they aren't biting so far :(

Nemanja Mihajlovic from Partizan is a perfect one if you cant get Andrija Zivkovic.

Gustavo Lorenzetti from Universidad de Chile needs some love.

Blas Riveros from Libertad is a brill Wing Back.

Bartosz Kapustka from Cracovia is the "new Lewandowski" in real life and has come to the fore in the Euros. Knew of him before then.

Andrei ivan from Craiova hit 58 goals in 56 appearances for me at Zenit in second/third season.

Gustav Engvall from Norrkopping can also hit the goals regularly from the start.

All but Blas should get WP's for English clubs. Most are cheap(ish), maximum £7mil for Kapustka and Ivan.

In fact Serbia and surrounding countries like Montenegro are perfect hunting ground for under appreciated players...

Jevrem Kosnic - Great little LB/CB .. reminds me of a budget Kolasinac.. and I've signed him as low as Wrexham in the past..

e309bd88e8484130827afb2a73fdbc5e.png

Nemanja Maksimovic - great little AMC for pennies...

e9c8182ada024fe6b07c0f23b815aa54.png

Vukasin Jovanovic - good well rounded CB with potential.

e54064805f7b478a9577d36a16e19b94.png

Mirko Ivanic

d6bb48d4a0e14766adeb01d3202a98e5.png

Mihailo Ristic

8827f49e596742ffb42dc3242693f8ad.png

Michael Luftner - great looking spread of stat.. acceleration etc included...

792678339e784570993ecfcac238b65f.png

I have found two seemingly deadly strikers, but unsure would they qualify as standout players and get a work permit. Roger Martinez from Racing Club, and Jonathan Herrera from Dep. Riestra. I'd appreciate it if someone could see if either would get a WP.

Great looking strikers Bunkerossian.. but no wp i'm afraid, still very young though and well worth the money if you can loan them out .

Bloody hell. I need one now, to compete with my one good striker at the club. Appeal refused for both of them?

Whoever it was the made the thread about Egyptian players back in September is officially my hero.

Can't take a screenshot as I'm on my phone currently but Hussein El Sayed is a gift from God, Allah, Vishnu and the Buddha.

Probably the best full back on the game for about 400k of anyone's money, only wants about 10k in wages, never gets poached by the AI and will sign for almost anyone decent.

Has a left foot like a wand and, in a game where full backs are inexplicably match winning assist machines, will turn even your most useless striker in to a European Golden Boot winner just by hanging out at the far post for toe poke tap ins.

What an absolute legend.

And just look at that little face. Dawwww.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQGQ0-G6bI2W_VCetumBgjFJ1lGkREi0k6voWlRAcJJ979WgfN

Appeal refused on both.. although I will say it was at the start of the second season.. so you may get a different result..

Just signed Roger Martinez for Leicester in summer transfer window 1st season.

• 2 weeks later...
KjZfdeX.png

Don't think I've seen him mentioned on the forums. A couple of years into the game and he was a steal at £9.5m.

Orban is wicked man! I just signed him for my Leverkusen side in the 4th season and he's become my vice captain straight away.

I can't upload a screenshot right now as I'm on my lunch break in work, but I signed Brazilian Bruno Paulista for under 10 million and he's developed into one of the most complete centre midfielders. Not a weakness in his game, can also play left back or holding midfield. I'm in 2020 on my save and Bruno Paulista is still in his early 20's. A little more improvement and he will become world class.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't upload a screenshot right now as I'm on my lunch break in work, but I signed Brazilian Bruno Paulista for under 10 million and he's developed into one of the most complete centre midfielders. Not a weakness in his game, can also play left back or holding midfield. I'm in 2020 on my save and Bruno Paulista is still in his early 20's. A little more improvement and he will become world class.

I'm still in the 2019-2020 season and Bruno Paulista has now become a regular Brazilian international. He should be a must signing for everyone for under 10 million!

• 2 months later...

Leonel Vangioni

Was available on a free at the start of the second season on my Hamburg save. Great overall stats, can play in multiple postitions on the left. I rotate him at LB with Rico Henry as I like my full/wingbacks to be offensive (and because I play with AML/R's). Never heard of him before, so figured I would share some screenshots of him.

edit- thought I would add that I renewed his contract in the summer to keep him happy after we won the league. He was on a lot less when I first signed him so his wages are pretty reasonable as well.

Leonel Vangioni_ History Career Stats.png

Leonel Vangioni_ Overview Profile.png

Leonel Vangioni_ Reports Coach Report.png

Karol Linetty

No screenshot just yet, but a very classy, young versatile midfielder who can pass and tackle.

I've bought him 3 times now and am yet to pay over £3m for him, will be one of the first I scout in FM17.

Matias Cahais

A favourite of old FM's but he's still only 28 and has some excellent stats for any sort of CD.  Pay peanuts for him <£200k and has very reasonable wage demands.  Left footed too, was Balanta before Balanta.

1 hour ago, Welshace said:

Love Cahais macca... as you said, and old fm/leeds favourite :)

Linetty though... he's moved clubs hasn't he? to Sampdoria I think?

Yep - quite right he has.

Shame, he's a brilliant bargain early in FM16, very well rounded and improves loads.  Teamwork / Work rate in abundance.

So on my current save with Ajax I've found a few hidden gems.

Anyone looking a young cheap wide man capable of playing on either wing as a winger or inside forward as well as being able to play up front could do worse than looking at this fella:

Bozhidar%20Kraev_%20Overview%20Attribute

Initially brought in to be a rotation option, he wasted no time in becoming first choice on the right wing. This is how he performed for me. Just been offered £8 million for him which I turned down as I think I could get a lot more than that if he has another good season. Realistically I know I won't be ale to hold onto him much longer though. 

-----

When PSG offered over £20m for first choice RB Kenny Tete I replaced him with Miladin Stevanovic and Ales Mateju, two players I've never seen mentioned before on these forums. Both had a solid first season rotating with each other - Mateju stats ¦ Stevanovic stats. They were brought in for £7.5 million in total and I'm already turning down offers of close to £10 million each for them.

• 2 weeks later...

another learning experience for me: set pieces. It's important for a player taking them to have decent mental stats too. This guy has them. His corner and FK stats were scouted as 14 both on my last save. Tried andreas Pereira of ManUtd once, but Jonathan is better. anyone know other good set piece experts?

20161003233405_1.jpg

Archived