Sports Interactive Community
Jakarooney

Your Best Regens

I haven't played this save in a good few months and I forgot a few of my fringe players. This guy I suppose is my 4th choice but he's played abysmally. Probably scored around 5 in 3 years. Having said that he's been on loan one year. Would you say I need to buy anyone else or not? Here he is:

xrlZlKC.png

qHU2hAh.png

In year 2028 and I think this one will become world class

Just turned 19

From Vietnam and has chosen to play for England

US0Vzeh.jpeg

Nice! What club he start his career at?

He came from an affiliated club from Vietnam

05MvVb4.png

This is his tutor

Great name despite being English

eKLiG7B.png

Does anyone know who has the all time record for assists in the premier league. Because I think my player may have beat it. He has 160 currently in 9 and a half seasons. Have any of your players beat this?

I suppose i sort of wanted to show off considering he is Israeli. Here he is:

t2AMAXx.png

yG6QHij.png

I have been playing this game forever, I have 2000 odd hours in it..

I have never seen youth like the ones in this thread. Not in my team or any other.

Do people use the editor?

I have been playing this game forever, I have 2000 odd hours in it..

I have never seen youth like the ones in this thread. Not in my team or any other.

Do people use the editor?

I used the editor on one save however not on any of the one's i've shown here. Well, not on the players anyway, I've used it on the save above to change things like club legends etc. just to make it feel more immersive I guess. On any of my FM 16 saves I don't even have the editor enabled so definitely not :)

I bought this lad from Porto, as he was sitting in their U19 team, and he looked like a good prospect. Two years later, he's just had one of the greatest seasons (as seen in the second screenshot) I've ever had a striker play, and I'm not sure I've had a better goalscorer for some iterations of this game. And he's still only 20 years old.

dbLzgzz.png

wkNleul.png

Wow! The best I've ever had in the league was with my best ever striker. He managed 39 in consecutive seasons but he's never got 40. You've got a real special player there. Congrats!

Eyn77DK.png

JWBXCIg.png

And he even missed two games! I've never had a player score more than 40 in a big league, I don't think. He even played in a two-man attack.

Derik Willian might top it! He's making assists as well. Not a lot of them coming from Amílcar :)

That's amazing! I hope he carries on playing that well for you:)

I suppose you could be right saying that he has done better due to having more assists. Assists are pretty much as important as goals.

I would say however that Amilcar Dias will probably end up doing better than Derik Willian. He already appears to be near to his level stat-wise and is scoring more.

If Amilcar Dias was taller and could jump, bloody hell he'd be completely unstoppable. He's fast, strong, skillful and can even setup his team mates. If I had him I'd just let him run the offense on his own.:applause:

If Amilcar Dias was taller and could jump, bloody hell he'd be completely unstoppable. He's fast, strong, skillful and can even setup his team mates. If I had him I'd just let him run the offense on his own.:applause:

Agreed. The first year, I played him as a complete striker in order to give him freedom to do whatever. But it didn't really pay off. Now he's playing as an advanced forward next to a deep lying forward. But most of the assists come from the flanks and one of my central mids.

I have this guy as well. I paid a fortune for him, but he's really starting to develope nicely. He's one of four players in my team, I consider transcendent.

T95UvmM.png

How good could this guy get? I never really buy young keepers as I find it very hard to find great ones. He has got 8 first touch which is great for a regen keeper at 20 but I din'tknow how good he could really get.

Thoughts guys?

sRcGDB6.png

Looks like he will be a excellent shot stopper in the future but will be vulnerable in the air when it comes to collect high balls. If you could work on some of his mental and physical stats then he could be a fine player.

If you have money to burn, why the heck not, dude is has attributes in all the right places. (20 Composure, oh yes I love that)

Things against him is that he's a midget, already 29 years old and on some truly astronomical wages.

This guy..

16 years old, played him in the COC final due to injuries, it is his debut..

C2F5U3W.jpg

He does this..

g3Qr2Am.jpg

To make it even better, he is my second best young striker, I have a guy who I feel will be better.

If you have money to burn, why the heck not, dude is has attributes in all the right places. (20 Composure, oh yes I love that)

Things against him is that he's a midget, already 29 years old and on some truly astronomical wages.

I think i'm gonna go for it. I only have £60m to spend, however he'll only cost me 25 of that this season and 6.25 of that over the next three. I have a striker who's 28 and isn't quite as good. Barcelona is interested in him so i feel that i could probably get around £50m for him. I already have a defender coming in for £10m so that leves me with £75m to get a big guy up top to partner Tercio and a young, third choice cm. Why the heck not?

Thanks for the advice! :D

This guy..

16 years old, played him in the COC final due to injuries, it is his debut..

C2F5U3W.jpg

He does this..

g3Qr2Am.jpg

To make it even better, he is my second best young striker, I have a guy who I feel will be better.

WOW! I'd play him over your better young stiker just because he did this. Try and make him as good as he can possibly be. He's only 16 as well; so if you really wanted to. You could probably get him to 1000 games. That would be very risky, but also very rewarding if you get him there. Congrats!

What do you guys think of him? On his Premier League debut (at 17) he got a goal and and assist. I think he looks superb and he better be considering i splashed out around £25,000,000 for him.

NlRWat7.png:rolleyes:

probably the most lethal striker I've managed in my long FM career:

DhYKX6u.png

Still so young and could still improve a bit, also he was produced at our academy which makes him even more special for me!

What do you guys think of him? On his Premier League debut (at 17) he got a goal and and assist. I think he looks superb and he better be considering i splashed out around £25,000,000 for him.

NlRWat7.png:rolleyes:

Considering if he can brush up on his intelligence he can become world class.

Considering if he can brush up on his intelligence he can become world class.

Thanks for the advice! Which specific stats would you say I need to train him in?

Thanks for the advice! Which specific stats would you say I need to train him in?

Anticipation and Decisions need work, Composure is optional. But the dude needs to be able to anticipate play and pick the right pass since he is playing out wide, or you'll end up with another Januzaj on one of his bad days :D

Anticipation and Decisions need work, Composure is optional. But the dude needs to be able to anticipate play and pick the right pass since he is playing out wide, or you'll end up with another Januzaj on one of his bad days :D

:DHaha. Thanks mate.

How would you guys train Etxeberria? I am currently training him as a regista, but I'm not sure if it's the best way to go. I've made him available for the youth team, as I couldn't give him quite the number of games I had hoped.

p8Uv3s7.png

Here's 4 of mine that I managed to get:

Sandi Matrljan or Mat for short was bought from a massive 25m from Lyon but has been worth it, been playing well in the couple of starts he's managed this season

https://i.gyazo.com/a8a86ec78464e811868fbc34995136b1.png

Barrie Marsden one of our own boys! Have loved him since he first came into the academy, out of the 3 good players that year he's the only one to have impressed me, had a great season on loan with Ipswich last season having an avg of 7.09 scoring 10 in 43 and got 5 assists

https://i.gyazo.com/a58666f74d08eb06f19094ada122011f.png

Jan Sedlacek, I like to call him Jan, has been playing on and off since he joined from Sparta Prague for 6m, has played really well in a CM defending role when Hendo been out

https://i.gyazo.com/2aad9bcc56b1c232d338fd93a40530f7.png

Joaquin Illanes, my personal favourite player :D Been performing VERY well for me getting an 8.00 rating last season from 15 games, 11 of which were starts. Is now playing second fiddle to an extremely inform Clyne, but I will be looking to drive him out of the team to make way for Illanes

https://i.gyazo.com/a3dd467bf1cff2dffed723aaa4746f5d.png

I have a couple more players who are currently out on loan trying to make a name for themselves but here's the ones I have trying to battle for a first team place :)

Edit: I just got this kid in near the end of the window https://gyazo.com/695c53ea575810feaa59f8bb180c3874 And well 4 goals in 2 games (two braces) I think he's going to be something special. I'm already loving the guy :D