FM2016 - Wales to Level 4

• 2 weeks later...

hey CymruAmBythWXM, I normally add the Welsh English league teams to the FAW Cup however on your latest file I cant edit the cups? Any idea how I can work around this?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I created one going down to Level 4 with loads of cups, but it wasn't creating fixtures after the first season. I'd spent ages making it, and got a bit downhearted with it after that so haven't bothered with it since. I might look at doing it again when the next update comes out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CymruAmBythWXM said:

I'll have another look at my file, but I'm struggling to find the time at the moment.

No worries, I tried myself just to activate the Cymru Alliance and the Welsh Football League Division One just so I can run the second tier ... couldn't get it to work.  I am sure most would be happy with just the division below the WPL to work.

Thanks fella.  Need any help give us a shout.

https://app.box.com/s/9ntf7dlnrq04p5gef24cj4mk1az59v8m

Try this for FM17, I originally used someone else's work for the base - not sure whose
I added the FAW Trophy, extended the JD Welsh Cup to include lower league teams, added in prize money - basically so I could play as Llanelli and bring them back up the leagues
Probably done some other stuff as well but can't remember, I converted it to Advanced Rules at some point but not sure why now
I recommend starting with the Welsh & Scottish leagues open, so Bala & TNS play in the Scottish whatever cup

Does anyone know if those two teams are hardcoded or if it goes by reputation or league places or what? lol

Archived