Sports Interactive Community

Hi

I've already made a thread a few months ago about my problem, but it seems like there hasn't been any evolution. So, here it is: my FM16 keeps crashing going into the team talk at half time on my career. Obviously, it doesn't happen every match, but at least once every 2-3 match. Sometimes, it'll work for 5 straight matches but sometimes it'll also crash two times at the same time in the very same match (that I've replayed). It has become pretty annoying because I'm forced to save before every single match to be sure I don't lose any progress and the game can quit when I'm winning, let's say, 4-0. It seems to happen a lot when I start steam and play a game afterwards, but it can happen pretty much all the time.

I have already submited another thread a few months ago so I've already made sure I didn't have any custom graphics. My game is also in 2D with the graphics set at low. I'm not playing full screen.

Here's a link to my crash report on pastebin, let me know if it works: http://pastebin.com/JsptTU4Z

I hope you can help because I really enjoy this game and I wouldn't want to wait until FM17 to enjoy the full experience :)

Thanks in advance

Are you running any third party graphics or ad boards?

Is it crashing every time you play a particular match?

No. Normally, I'll restart the game and it'll work, but then it'll crash again a few matches later. It's very random.

Can you please provide your system specifications please, including model number and full OS version number. Thanks.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013)

2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 processor

8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 memory

Intel Iris 1536 MB graphics card

OS X El Capitan version 10.11.3 (15D21)

C02LKB17FH00 (serial number)

Can you try lowering the 3D graphics setting please and try again

Is it crashing with 3D off? Can you try?

Remove any third party graphics and logos and try clearing your cache and preferences and try again please