Player contract demands

http://imgur.com/a/JwCbN

I'm Spurs and have won back to back titles so why would the player demand so much more from me compared to City (I mention the titles because clearly I'm the better team atm and don't necessarily need to tempt him with money to come to me) and then why would he also choose to accept so much less from them? Everton accepted a bid of 27.5m for him from City and I had to pay 39m before they'd accept. Why is the AI so clearly favoured when it comes to contracts and transfer fees?

Posted the link instead of the images because I wasn't sure if they'd take up the entire page or if it's acceptable. Apologies if you can't view the link.

well, maybe it would be easier for him to get playing time there or have you looked at his preferred teams or city of birth. maybe he is a supporter of them or something. could be any number of reasons. perfect example of the opposite is my transfer post i just posted. a young kid picked me over chelsea when they are clearly the better team. maybe its ability to play all the time, etc

A) His demands with you are the initial ones, before negotiation.

B) His final contract with Man City is after they have negotiated.

C) The contract offers are different, eg Man City have given him a £8.5m loyalty bonus which isn't in your negotiations/contract offer.

You can't compare before & after like that.

Just like I mentioned in my thread, so it's always like that and there is nothing wrong will be the usual answer.

Because its the correct answer, all it shows is that many users aren't as efficient as the AI managers in negotiating.

You need to learn to negotiate better and not give in as easily.

Archived