Some Amateur's Unemployed Thread (expect shenanigans)

tastaiwan

TQPw3kQ.png

December 2035

We finally faced some of the bigger teams this month, and it hurt. A lot.

dXNbwM8.jpg

We carry the momentum from last month into this month with a great win over Chelsea.

kbn03V6.jpg

However, against Liverpool, they make sure to shut us down and win convincingly.

wV4annz.jpg

An easy game against Reading acts as a much needed confidence booster as we head into the latter half of the month.

418eY9y.jpg

wIHzGcS.jpg

Dreadful performances against easy sides foreshadow things to come as we head into the final two games of the month against Arsenal and Manchester City, 2nd and 1st.

zp5sZCD.jpg

Coming off of a bad run of form, Arsenal absolutely hammer us. This is one of those times when I wish I was allowed to play possession football. Titouan Brun completes a Rivi against us.

zcej5fR.jpg

Morale being quite low, we were not ready for a back-to-back top table clash, so we were dismantled at the hands of Manchester City.

Overview

We take quite a big drop down to sixth. It's amazing how fast you can climb at the bottom and how fast you can drop at the top.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TQPw3kQ.png

January 2036

I'm reverting to the other score format because the one I've been using takes up way too much space.

hFgAVlE.jpg

We've had an absolutely terrific month! Ipswich and Cheltenham both fall, but I would have loved to do a little bit better. We really strutted our stuff against Sheffield Wednesday, but that wasn't even the highlight. Other than two drab ties, we demolished Swansea in a flurry of goals that gave us 8 players in the team of the week.

Nicolas Gonzalez - In - We really love those Manchester United players, that's the third one this year. I'm starting to lean towards a transfer policy where we pick up unused players in the top sides. Manchester United just have a massive pool of untapped talent and I kinda want to see if I can do the same thing in Arsenal, Chelsea, etc. We saw the same exact benefits when we picked up Sascha Kunze from Dortmund or Bayern, I can't remember.

Kieran Walker - Out - He's played five times in three years...sorry mate.

Frank Bie - In - Mamy Rakotoharimalala is 34 years old, so I want to bring him out of the side and employ him as a backup as I bring the Norwegian into the spotlight.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

February 2036

Kevin Dorn has dropped the issue. He doesn't want to leave anymore. This is great because I now have a class left back, but I also signed Ciaran McGurgan as a key player and he's not getting playing time. He's been demoted to rotation to try to keep him from getting on my ass, but I feel this isn't going to go down well.

I17B19O.jpg

I've taken a look at his wage demand, and I can't come close to matching it. It was riddled with unwanted clauses and bonuses, and his requested wage per year were above the limit I can offer for a key player. We'll see how this develops over the next year.

0hS9l66.jpg

Neil Moss started the month very strong, but we've had a few bad results near the end.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

March 2036

pJiIgVm.jpg

Other than a high intensity game against West Brom that ended in their favor, we've had a great month. Julian Berger, of all people, got us the winner against Liverpool, and Sergi Martin shows that he's still in contention for the starting spot. I've also had a little talk with Ciaran this month...we'll be selling him again this summer. Definitely not making a profit there but he won't benefit from being at this club.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

May 2036

VBcF5Jk.jpg

I hate to say that a goalless draw is a good result, but we drew against Arsenal, which is amazing considering they stormed the league. I win against Aston Villa would have guaranteed a Europa League spot, but we're in 6th, so if a top 5 team wins the FA Cup, we should get the final Europa League spot.

IF7CevK.jpg

Rakotoharimalala definitely deserves to be the top goalkeeper this year. I feel like Nicolas Gonzalez at DM is a bit of a miss, but I'm sure when he gets a full season he'll get that spot. I'm looking into getting a new DC and a new AMR for next season. If money is left over I'll be getting a new MC.

G3FushP.jpg

Manchester City won the FA Cup, so we're in. We'll see how that goes.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

June 2036

gqeAEh6.jpg

This guy...he's leaving for Austria way more than I would like and I'm considering selling him. He doesn't play much anymore and he'll be off the wage budget.

Angel Rodriguez - In - Robin Johansson is starting to fade in physical ability, and he never really had much technical ability. I'm bringing in a fresh, young face to take his position. He's better, he's Spanish, and he's joining us from Arsenal. These big clubs are absolute goldmines.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

July 2036

Let's start things off with the European Championships!

8VzJbIy.jpg

For the first time, I can honestly say there are serious surprises. Serbia beat Germany on penalties, but other than that all of these games go exactly how I would predict. It's good when FM doesn't throw you a curve ball like when Switzerland won 8 years ago.

In: David Rodriguez - I don't know what it is about the Spanish-speaking players, but I just keep getting them. They fit my play style, I guess. A bit of a younger player, but I needed a box-to-box to complete my tactic, and he fit the bill. Also, he's Basque. That's pretty cool.

In: Marc - It is so difficult to find a good winger in 2036. The only way I could get what I want is if I signed this guy. He's decent now, but with a lot of game time he'll be great in the future.

Out: Perica Rumenic - He's barely played since his first year. He's out.

Out: Ciaran McGurgan - Sorry mate.

In: Kevin Sangster - I want some of the home-grown status, but I don't want to deal with nurturing a young player right now, so here we are.

In: Hilmar Rafn Leifsson - A decent Icelandic lad. Found him at the English trials, I thought it would be good to pick him up. He's not bad. He'll be going out on loan immediately.

vXuqbWW.jpg

Turns out I didn't set up my tactic for the first few games, so we got rekt pretty hard. I slowed down the tempo and put in the right roles, and everything turned in our favor immediately. The highlight is a close win against Atletico Madrid thanks to Martin.

Overview

1 hour ago, Rikulec said:

Leifsson looks decent indeed, he definitely brought a smile to my face.

It's fantastic when a smaller country turns up with a quality player! I'm really happy I got him young, it was amazing when I signed Rakotoharimalala, but I was not the team that developed him. Hopefully that's different this time.

TQPw3kQ.png

August 2036

It's time for the Europa League draw! I've been at Bournemouth for four years now, my first year being in the Championship. Two more rough years in the premier league led to a world class season that happened just last year. This year, I want to keep building on that!

7qHAKE1.jpg

We get drawn in a decent group. It's definitely not what I would call a powerhouse, I would even believe we have a half-shot at getting out, but I just want to enjoy playing continental football.

F4GCAQs.jpg

Some really easy matches are met with solid performances.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

October 2036

cjY0D9O.jpg

A weird mix of good and bad results. Two great results in the Europa League. I think the English league is just so much better than the other leagues in the world, because I'm not very good in England but I'm destroying the foreigners. Another good result against Norwich gives us three points. Everton are having the best beginning of the season of their lives, so no surprise there. We were **** against Tottenham.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

November 2036

DEAwt5U.jpg

Hopefully I can keep spamming this over the next few years.

4p60YWx.jpg

sK8AOyL.jpg

ByJU5lk.jpg

I've created a monster...

I0TimDy.jpg

Another great month for Bournemouth players.

ikCJZhF.jpg

Damn it Leeds. They, along with Reading, prevent me from having a great month. We also threw away our 4-0 lead against Sheffield Wednesday.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

December 2036

OFlSxmr.jpg

We storm the group stages, only conceding two goals. This excites the board, who probably thought the rest of Europe was better. Going into the knockout rounds, here's where it gets tricky.

wYAjjhU.jpg

Our first game is straight up against A.C. Milan. That is going to be a very, very tricky game. If we somehow survive, we get a bit of a break with an easier game against beatable Hearts or Hatayspor.

vVQPraW.jpg

I've also got an offer from Japan, but I would prefer to stay in Europe for the entirety of this save.

OhwpufK.jpg

After four and a half flipping years, I got rid of the stupid high-profile signings bs, which means I can really get going every summer. I really want to sign an advanced playmaker in January because that would truly create my dream team, with all outfield positions filled with irreplaceable players (that goalkeeper still needs some work but Frank Bie can last two more years), but money rolls in by the dozens in the summer, so I will settle for Mateo Gracan and Igor Pantic until then.

Now, how did the actual games go.

5eWe4we.jpg

Holy crap. Momentum really wrecked the league, and if we can keep it going for a while longer we might be Champions League contenders! When did our team get so good, I remember just two years ago we were fighting against relegation...a few key transfers here and there have really turned the tide!

ZyFUk2B.jpg

I mean...there wasn't really any doubt.

Overview

Thanks to mid-season dynamics, we're still only in fifth. It's hard to climb.

TQPw3kQ.png

January 2037

:hammer:

Happy New Year!

W56GmCM.jpg

Ah, yes, the classic case of a team sells their player because he never plays, he ends up being a secret god, and they come back begging to get them back. Any sane player would reject a team that treated them so poorly.

VkeAuN2.jpg

#Pogback anyone?

This makes me pretty damn salty. This player is so good, and I am the one who helped him achieve that ability by giving him proper play time. We are three places above Manchester United in the league! Why is our pull on our own players so freaking low?!

5Lcgz8G.jpg

Arsenal and Manchester City are, quality-wise, miles and miles above us. I feel like we have a better spread of ability that allows our team to perform well as a team, but those star players at the top sides really dominate a game and dictate which side is going to win. We don't have any of those players, but City and Arsenal certainly do.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

February 2037

Out: Niall Cusack

v835vga.jpg

This would be fantastic, a nice reward for performing so well. If I stay manager.

jx9H7PU.jpg

An end to our run in the Europa League, I'd say we performed okay against a team so good. Dominant win against Manchester United, and our bad run against Everton continue with still no win against them.

Overview

Manchester City have a game in hand, but we're still doing okay. We'll be at most two points behind, which is great.

TQPw3kQ.png

March 2037

Youth Intakes

We got a pretty good youth prospect with a fancy name. A few more upgrades to the conveyor belt and hopefully we'll start seeing five stars. I also kinda regret putting in a favorite club because that would have made for a really nice ultimate goal.

g3qu91f.jpg

Leeds ruin a very slow-moving month. They were supposed to be the easiest game, but I guess not.

Overview

If City win, we'll be second on goal difference. We're heading into the final stretch and I want to do my best.

TQPw3kQ.png

April 2037

Three games left, and things are really heating up. We've been really lucky with a good run of results despite an injury to Kevin Dorn, who I found it is our only left back. I just didn't know until now because he just doesn't get injured. Definitely getting a backup this summer. We've been playing a 3-1-2-2-1 with wingers until he recovers.

nd84KpW.jpg

He won't want to get rid of me, the fans love me.

s5Nafen.jpg

$30 million more in the bank, I'm not sure if this is the tycoon they mentioned or if this is a different bloke.

iSfpkAY.jpg

Yup, we good.

Heading into the summer period, I've been eyeing up potential signings, especially in the key position of center mid. I haven't found a good goalkeeper yet to take the reigns for many years to come, but my scouts came to me with a young midfielder currently playing for Sevilla.

Marco Dominguez

I love them Spanish players. Sevilla really, really don't want to sell him, but lucky for me he has a $49 million release clause. I'll be popping that in the coming months because this kid is easily worth the money. If I manage to pick him up, and it will be a challenge, I think we'll start becoming a serious threat to the league. And I say that from the top of the table.

3I5YH5m.jpg

I don't think this is the first time Sheffield Wednesday have foiled us. I feel like they are that one weaker team that keep holding you down.

Overview

Manchester City screwed up one of their games in hand, which puts us in an incredible position. However, we have a tough run of games, including a real butt clencher against title challengers Manchester City.

TQPw3kQ.png

VabUrM8.jpg

I can't quite say I've bottled it, but with one game left we might as well have. Liverpool was a tight affair, with Nuno Silva getting a red card in the third minute. Thank god for Neil Moss, the legend. Walater Hendriks showed that he wasn't completely useless as Dave Gosset fell to injury. Ipswich...literally we needed a win and we would have sealed the league off. It would have been so easy, a nice win and we'd be done for the year with an incredible league win under our belt and enough pull to improve our team ten-fold. But now there's one team that can catch us. Arsenal.

Overview

I've had so much freaking trouble with Arsenal since my time in the premier league. Titouan Brun and Manuel Teixeira have made life difficult for me in every way possible, and now we have to prevent them from winning to win the league. It's literally that simple. But every time I play them, it's 3-0, 4-1, 4-0, always in their favor. This might be the collapse of my best season ever, and it's going to hurt. A lot. Or it might be the most incredible win of my career to wrap up the best season of my career to take home unlikely gold.

****'s about to go down.

I won't play the game for a bit to build up suspense, also because I don't think I'm ready to handle the game yet. It's just too big.

Just looked up some stats, we've won two and drawn three out of nineteen games against Arsenal in our history since the beginning of the save. That means fourteen wins for Arsenal. I'm just gonna leave this here and ponder fate and destiny for a while.

[Edit:] More information about the match. We almost have our star squad available, except for one position. Dave Gosset is just returning from injury, putting him at 78% condition. Walter Hendriks is also out with an injury for another few weeks. That leaves Kevin Sangster, the backup center midfielder I signed at the beginning of the year. He is the only player left who can play that position, and not very well, mind you.

TQPw3kQ.png

y1zHXQs.jpg

Welp, I guess we're underdogs for a reason. Sometimes the hero of the story isn't meant to win all the glory. We started off really strong with a penalty, but they equalized soon after. We held on, even fought bravely, for the entire game, but nearing the last thirteen minutes, they smashed two unfortunate goals past us to win the league.

gu8m8Ey.jpg

Frank Bie proves that he's got what it takes to be the goalkeeper we need at Bournemouth. Don't goalkeepers get really good around early 30s? I think that'll allow me to keep him as a starter for quite a while. There's this young goalkeeping god named Mohammed Güclu, but we couldn't afford him two years ago. We could afford that price now, but he's moved on to Real Madrid with a $105 million release clause. I'll stick with what I've got. Now I have around $73 million to spend on one center midfielder and a backup left back unless I bring someone up from the youth ranks, which I think is a good idea.

sZ9FeuR.jpg

I guess when you're expected to achieve mid-table, second place is really good. But it still hurts.

JX7dwj9.jpg

I disagree with this team of the season. Angel Rodriguez should replace Robin Johansson, and Nicolas Gonzalez should replace Pantic. Can't get everything right, I guess.

ThkeJ1X.jpg

We have...a lot of money. This isn't all that's happening this summer.

GV7Dj0E.jpg

Holy crap didn't we get it like, two years ago? Damn.

uA7vbV0.jpg

I mean...I guess if it's 99% full you gotta expand it. I also disagree with the moment to forget. The moment to forget is easily the final game. I guess the game can't calculate broken hearts.

tYwIsBC.jpg

oGOAIux.jpg

...Yay...

Oh and Tottenham are in 9th, what the hell? They rebounded after one year? What kind of god manager pulled that off?

PFhVxDR.jpg

A lot of the young prospects I got a few years ago aren't turning out that well, but Christopher Toner is still going strong. He's still 4* potential with a black star in the last slot. I think one or two more loan spells and he'll be ready to go for the first team.

hIZuJhg.jpg

Holy crap we have two people at the club named Neil Moss. I was really confused and extremely worried that I signed my star striker as a goalkeeping coach...

59PLZ0i.jpg

I don't feel that bad anymore about losing to eventual winners.

TQPw3kQ.png

June 2037

El Hadji Badji - I have nothing to do with this player, I just love his name.

We've made two big signings so far this summer, and they are truly incredible signings that will hopefully elevate our team to the very top. We also still don't have a left back because we have literally none in our U21 team...I guess I'm signing another 30 year old.

Out: Fabio Alves - He was so good when we signed him, but Bournemouth is in the middle of a revolution, bringing in the best players possible. He's done a fantastic job for the last, what, two years? However, it's time for him to move on. By selling him for just under $20 million, we make an $8 million profit on him, which I think is great. This transfer will help fund our hands-down biggest transfer probably ever. I hope you're ready. We've finally got our own world-class player.

Let's not start with him though. First:

In: Marcos Dominguez - That release clause was begging me to pop it. A release clause that low is a blessing for a club like mine. Signing a wonderkid like this to take a starting role will hopefully progress him in leaps and bounds to be a world-beating player.

In: Anthony Beeney - He cost me $52 million, and I believe he replaces Fabio Alves more than enough. He's not quite at the jaw-dropping quality of the other players I've seen on this save, but he will slot right into our side. Our side isn't nearly filled with the statistically dominating players of Manchester City or Arsenal, but I think our players fit together like a jigsaw. I think we can do amazing things this year.

dHI6dKJ.jpg

Again, people are praising me for second. -.- It makes me so mad.

RzBs8Mf.jpg

No. No, no, no. Not now. Not a good time dude.

Also, he signed a new long-term contract like two weeks ago so I don't see why he'd leave.

Overview

7 hours ago, Jason the Yank said:

Unlucky to lose at the end, but Bournemouth in the Champions League is kind of a big deal. :thup:

It feels fantastic to be at that level of football, it really shows a lot of progress within the club. While I would have preferred to take top dog, I suppose I'm content to give it another go. Plus, the team is stronger than ever, so things are looking bright.

TQPw3kQ.png

August 2037

In: Ljubisa Jovanic - Backup left back, as promised.

orgEhV9.jpg

It's been a bit of a rough month. Chelsea started us off with a rather disappointing defeat, and from there is was gaining back dignity bit by bit until we beat Hull by two undeserving goals.

I'm missing a friendly against Yeovil Town here, we won 1-0.

Overview

As a result, we found ourselves in twelfth.

Champions League Group Stage Draw

We got one of the two hardest groups possible, and only because we couldn't be in the same group as Manchester United. This is going to be tough.

TQPw3kQ.png

September 2037

ooDiuLH.jpg

Fixtures of note: Knocking out Ipswich against Capital One Cup, one tie in the league, a loss again Dortmund, and an incredible win against Roma thanks to Neil Moss once again. For a player who's stats aren't even that good, he scores a lot...

Overview

We're a little low on the good 'ol points count.

TQPw3kQ.png

October 2037

VqIA7BS.jpg

Fixtures of Note:

We beat FC Barcelona, although in this day and age they aren't very good anymore. I say that, and they're in the Champions League. Whatever. We lost to Arsenal again, business as usual. A very close game against Man Utd ends with a winner from Robin Johansson. We meet expectations in the Capital One Cup by reaching the quarter final.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

December 2037

q1Nyxyf.jpg

Fixtures of Note:

Damn it Roma, why you do this to me? Slightly rotated team does well against West Ham. We advance in the FA Cup. Neil Moss seems to be really good at cups. Or, you know, just really good in general. We had a bad stretch of ties and close results.

svq8SSj.jpg

Roma hops us into the knockout stages, we drop down into the Europa League.

6z1tWj2.jpg

I swear dude, I don't want to play A.C. Milan, but unless we screw up badly it looks like it's gonna happen.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

January 2038

:hammer:

Happy New Year!

ovnww8E.jpg

Here's part one of results, mostly because something crucial happened between the game against Chelsea and the game against Swansea.

Out: Neil Moss - We've made a massive profit out of him, and when he heard Man City were knocking, he answered the door for me. I didn't have a choice, so I did my best to monetize it and turn the profits over to a new forward who can take over at the same level as Neil Moss, because if I don't get that kind of a player our title aspirations go down the toilet. I've been in talks with two players since then, and Marc has been valiantly holding the door as I try to wrap up a deal. Finally, after the Liverpool game, we did it.

In: Martin Mercier - It was between this guy and a 23 year old Italian complete forward from Juventus. The Italian  was a bit less consistent and had worse stats, but across the board he was the better overall package. However, the price for Martin Mercier was a lot better, so I went for it. He's been having some appearance-lacking years in the premier league, and I want to turn his ability into something of use.

H8mvbXe.jpg

He's been crucial in the rest of the month. Couldn't be the one-man show against Hull, but he was the man of the moment against Sheffield United. He's cup tied in the Capital One Cup, but in the FA Cup he once again threw us a lifeline as I wait for Marcos Dominguez, our advanced playmaker, to recover from injury.

Later that month, we were hit by another big club gunning for one of our players.

Out: David Rodriguez - Another very good profit on one of our starters, and once again I am dipping into the market for a replacement. I have my eyes on a 24 year old Argentinian who is an absolute star, but the problem is he fulfills the wrong role. I just don't need a deep lying playmaker. However, I've also found 21 year old Agustin Gonzalez, and he looks like he could be the player I'm looking for. It's not wrapped up yet, I have one more day in February to complete the deal or else I'm screwed for the rest of the season.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

February 2038

Out: Angel Rodriguez - Dude...can you guys not? That's three starters who have been ripped away from my grasp in the winter window. Winter. I don't even want to think about summer yet.

In: Agustin Gonzalez - I've been actually looking at this guy for a year and a half now. He wasn't quite good enough in the summer of 2036 and I thought I would just waste him, but now he's primed to play for Bournemouth.

In: Marion Buenaños - This is the first time since my time at Bournemouth I've had to panic buy. They made Angel move at the beginning of the window, but of course they waited until transfer deadline day to make a move I couldn't reject. I should have prepared an option way earlier, but in the end I had to take this guy. I found four decent players, but none of the players were the high class players I've been signing for the last three or four years. He was truly just a rushed signing to cover the loss of Angel Rodriguez. We'll survive for the rest of the season, but I would have preferred better.

q9XxGUY.jpg

Oh well, I didn't expect to win the Capital One Cup against Man City. We advance in the Europa League, and next round we face A.C. Milan. Hooray *cries*. Other than a rather expected loss against Manchester United, we had a great month. Martin Mercier is doing great now that he's finally got first team football in his career. Sergi Martin told me he wanted out, I told him okay without the intention of selling him. It's okay, we're cool now. :D

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

March 2038

zGZwYc2.jpg

We swept the league this month, which is fantastic. We lost in the FA Cup to Liverpool, but we met expectations so I think it's okay. We somehow manage to move on in the Europa League but I'm not sure if we'll make it much further.

nRwB8SI.jpg

When you win 100% of your games an still don't win the award FeelsBadMan

wcbDqgk.jpg

Sevilla: Difficult. They might also be salty that I popped their best prospect's release clause. I feel like PSG are more or less impossible to beat, and while Liverpool are tough, they are definitely a very beatable team. We'll take it team by team.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

April 2038

JcRPM64.jpg

Not a very good month...remember when we bottled it last year? It looks like it's happening again. Except this time we're bottling third place. I couldn't really do anything against Liverpool because Frank Bie got a short injury, like 10 days, and I was forced to play 1.5* Rakotoharimalala. Definitely need a new backup.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

July 2038

Out: Sergi Martin

In: Sven Frantz

In: Sylwester Kwiecien

Out: Hilmar Rafn Leifsson

bfReZfK.jpg

Albania gets to the quarter final! Holland sadly loses the final, Spain dominates from the beginning to the end of the knockouts, but Italy did give them a challenge.

if00lI6.jpg

Solid performances, but I feel like we should have done much better against Borussia Moenchengladbach. Also, our squad has been reduced to 18 players due to retirements and contracts running out, so I'm debating whether I should bring in more players. I think we'll be fine? I'm really worried about this year but I can't find any good players to bring in.

Overview

1 hour ago, Jason the Yank said:

Another crack at the Champions League at least. :thup:

Getting out of the group stage is quite a challenge :D I feel like things will be harder this year in everything, CL, league, etc...it's a weird, foreboding feeling :(

TQPw3kQ.png

August 2038

Champions League Group Stage Draw

I'm not gonna lie...this year's draw looks really, really difficult. Stade Rennais is a ferocious beast that will tear everything up at its roots, Dortmund is better than me, and I haven't seen much of Ajax in the save.

In: Nelson Venuto - That completes the rout of three capable youngsters in the first squad this season, a goalkeeper, a defender, and a forward. I'll be intermittently giving them game time, usually in the form of 30 minutes at the end of the match.

In: Leandro Cejas - I've been on the fence regarding Leandro since a year or two now. He's so, so good, but he's not the player I needed in my squad. However, I kept finding one of my midfielders getting injured and as a result getting replaced by Joe Cullen, which was really harming our midfield. I've finally brought him in, as he is a devastating force to be reckoned with. I'll have to dance around with the midfielders to give them all playing time. If they keep going on like they've been though, I'll always have one injured, which is perfect in a twisted way :D

LGAl9L0.jpg

Arsenal really gave it to us...I mean, some form of Arsenal. I found a few guys from Sampdoria in there.... In the league, we're off to a great start with wins against QPR and Aston Villa, followed by a rather unwanted close draw against Hull.

Overview

4 minutes ago, Jason the Yank said:

OTOH, you'll be all

scrooge-mcduck-swimming-in-money.jpg

True that, I have so much money ever summer. The real problem is that I can't afford any of the really good players' wages, so I can't actually get anyone that's on a whole new level...I just end up chilling and upgrading all my facilities every year.

Archived