Managing in Bulgaria

Hi All,

Following the brilliant responses I had to my thread 'Building a Legacy in a Small Nation', I've decided to look to develop a club in Bulgaria and attempt to turn them into a super club.

I'm keen to start at the bottom and that means in the Bulgarian 'B' group. One of my aims is too build a big stadium and hope to get it named after myself, if it's possible. The clubs I'm looking at are Botev Galabovo and Sozopol. Botev Galabovo are the team I'd like to start with as they are 150-1 to win promotion. I've looked on the editor and it says the inhabitants range is between 5001-10000 with an attraction rating of 0. Does the inhabitants range mean that I'll never be able to have a stadium bigger than 10,000?

If anyone has any help on what the inhabitants range means and if it has an effect on a stadium being built, that would be great.

Also, any other advice or tips for me managing in Bulgaria will be really appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Andy

Good luck, but this really belongs in the career forum - where I believe you already have a thread...

I did post it there accidentally, but then realised it is a question about managing in Bulgaria and not a story, as I haven't even started the save yet. :)

So have asked a moderator to close the other one in the stories section.

Hopefully I'll get some help in here if people can offer the advice I've asked for.

Thanks,

Andy

even if you were allowed to built 200K stadium, there are no enough town inhabitants to visit your matches, some RL stats for attendance, town size is 8,6K:

http://bulgarian-football.com/archive/2014-2015/ba.html - 442,7 on average

Yes I have looked in more detail to it, but Galabovo is situated in the Stara Zagora Province which has over 330,000 inhabitants, so I will be hoping to get more than 8,600 over time coming to watch us. I'm by no means expecting to build a 200,000 seater stadium, but maybe a 40-50k stadium in the future depending on the success I have.

Appreciate the reply. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived