Sports Interactive Community
talhak

Most prolific U23 striker: Perez, Vietto, Berardi or someone else?

Who is the most prolific U23 striker in FM16: Perez, Vietto, Berardi or someone else?

Your recommendations are appreciated a lot. I'm managing Arsenal; just finished the first season. And I play with alone striker with two inside forward wingers.

Screenshots:

Ayoze Perez:

1A1LHoXK.jpg

Luciano Vietto:

1A1Ly4D0.jpg

Domenico Berardi:

1A1LxUOb.jpg

Or someone else?

Kane

Icardi

Rolan

Martial

Just to add a few more names into the hat.

Martial? With which role does he play for you? He does great things playing at AML with Inside Forward role.

Gabriel Barbosa, play him as an Inside Forward and he will bang the goals in.

I see, thanks for your reply; but actually I'm looking for a striker.

Vietto is insane on this game. Great goalscorer

Yep, took him a while to settle for me at Villa but started to show his potential then had a major injury and was out for 5 months, after coming back he is now leading goal scorer for me in the premier league after 35 rounds.

I see, thanks for your reply; but actually I'm looking for a striker.

He scored 154 in 121 games for me as a striker.

Martial if you're playing a F9 or wing striker - Icardi if you just want a target man/AF. Icardi is probably the best goalscorer in this FM

Jonathan Calleri, complete player and tanks them in for my Swansea side. He's a snip as well. Moved from Boca to Velez for £2.8m and I got him for £5.25m second season

The wonderful thing about this game is that there is no right answer to this question. You need to think not just about how prolific the player can be, but also how likely he is to fit in your tactic, how easily he will settle, etc. I actually like the fit a player like Giroud gives at Arsenal, as his aerial ability allows your side to go route one a little more at times, which can be really helpful when trying to break down teams that park the bus. Playing 4 defenders with 2 DMs ahead of them, for example, will naturally force your team down the flanks. You're going to have much less success hitting crosses towards Vietto/Perez than a more complete forward. For that reason, I'd probably go with Berrardi out of the above. Although Perez should be best adapted to England already, so he's perhaps more likely to pay immediate dividends.

Oh and always be sure to check a player's PPMs before you sign him. Those can have a huge impact on how he plays, and are often the deciders for me between similar players

I'm a huge fan of Arkaduisz Milik - reminds me of the good old days of Artem Milevski in his 'prime'!

Alberto Cerri, if you want a consistent TALL target man with good skills, Andrea Petgna the same.

I went for Icardi and he is LETHAL!

Richairo Zivkovic for me. He's 18 years old at the start of my Ajax save and on loan at Willem II.

In next season while being 19 he was back with my squad and scored 26 goals in a season in my 4-1-2-3 DM wide formation, playing as single complete forward. He was actually 2nd choice striker after Arkadiusz Milik, but got his fair share of playing time and often scored from substitution. His minutes per goal rating was by far the best in Eredivisie.

And we are talking about 19-20 years old!