Black Night Knap FM 18.3.3 Woking 451

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asymmetric is working well. updating 442 to be more balanced, then I will look at 4312 451 4231  4411 4222 wide diamond, as all worked in BETA.

All formations are available as Beta tactics if you want to try them, but all will probably need tweaking for full game.

I changed the midfield for the 442, I doubt any better maybe more solid but less attacking.

Once I've won PL with Spurs with current squad, I just look at tactic ideas. Do you prefer, I just upload tactics when they have potential to win League?

English Premier Division_ Overview Stages-7.png

17 minutes ago, knap said:

I changed the midfield for the 442, I doubt any better maybe more solid but less attacking.

Once I've won PL with Spurs with current squad, I just look at tactic ideas. Do you prefer, I just upload tactics when they have potential to win League?

English Premier Division_ Overview Stages-7.png

Where can I download this tactic you used for spurs?

5 minutes ago, knap said:

Should be top of page 17.1 with BWM D and RPM. The Arsenal tactic has a few more changes.

In the version on the top of the page you use  CM Support and  RPM  Support?

Would you change that to BWM Defensive and RPM Support? 

I not sure I understand you :)

Played over 30 games with Spurs and Arsenal without defeat. Probably a better away tactic and fits better with 442. I also have a TW tactic and now testing 16s Dazed and Confused with a twist.

Arsenal_  Senior Fixtures.png

Tottenham Hotspur_  Senior Fixtures.png

Arsenal_  Overview.png

Arsenal_  Overview-2.png

Arsenal_  Overview-3.png

18 minutes ago, knap said:

Played over 30 games with Spurs and Arsenal without defeat. Probably a better away tactic and fits better with 442. I also have a TW tactic and now testing 16s Dazed and Confused with a twist.

Arsenal_  Overview.png

Arsenal_  Overview-2.png

Arsenal_  Overview-3.png

Could you add the team instructions page as well please?

35 minutes ago, knap said:

Arsenal_  Overview.png

Arsenal_  Overview-2.png

Arsenal_  Overview-3.png

Any links for the 4231/442? Did you use both when going on the 30 game run? I look forward to what the Dazed & Confused test throws up, by far the best I used in 16, the 424 and 4231 were quality

Hi Knap.  As you know I had some great success using your dazed and confused 442 in FM16.  Won title two years in a row from start in my last 16 save combining that tactic with a 4141 where I literally just pulled back the F9 into the DM area and made it a BWM D.  The remaining striker I made into a DF S.  Worked very well.  Unfortunately in 17 the dazed and confused isn't as effective and seems very open in midfield and at the back.  The 4141 was leaking goals but I think I sorted that by swapping the BWM D in the DM strata to an anchor-man.  I am finding though that wing backs and wide midfielders are less effective in this version and in the 4141 the striker just doesn't get involved.  Look forward to you testing the dazed and confused and seeing if you can make it work for FM17 as it was my favourite tactic in 16.

Most tactics work with Attack Control or Counter. I try to pick best version for test team as a P&P tactic. A SUS tactic is useful to close out a game and a 451 works well as a SUS.

Only 1st tactic in OP has been tested in 18.3 but no changes were made to original 16.3 tactic so potentially they all should work.

Archived