Black Night Knap FM 18.3.3 Woking 451

Black Night 451 Control  FM 18.3.3

PL an EC winners with Lpool and MU

FM18.3.3 andFM16.3 BLACKNIGHT451CONTROL.fmf

Black Night 451 for 16.3. Tested with OIs as shown below

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kiucx06xzydz9b3/FM16.3BLACKKNIGHT451CONTROLTHP85F85A33DOUBLEp99f99a25_36CD2F4E-3B1E-41BE-ACA9-B62C13DFA5A3.fmf

England_%20%20Overview-2_zpsghwbsawo.png

England_%20%20Opposition%20Instructions_zpsyosvkcxu.png

Control was used with Will's Tactic League. However, I used Counter with Woking although my preference is to use Standard.

Counter appears to work better at Home Control Away.

For very difficult Away games try Overload - nothing to lose anyway.

There is also a contain SUS tactic.

SUS

https://www.mediafire.com/?fsc9adn1eos0ww9

Control

https://www.mediafire.com/?4789zd24hvj14xs

Guiseley%20v%20Woking_%20Woking%20Team%20Selection%20Overview_zpsoqtr5yxa.png

Tactic%20Premier%20League_%20Overview%20Stages_zps2oyz1xmc.png

Vanarama%20National%20League_%20Overview%20Stages-2_zpsqgc6w06f.png

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guy's I gave this Tactic a try and for most of the season it worked very well, What i did was use counter attack at home and then standard away from home, i hit a rough spell then changed to Knap's stargazing tactic. But here are a few screen shots of my results and final league standings

Schedule_%20%20Senior%20Fixtures.png

Schedule_%20%20Senior%20Fixtures-2.png

Schedule_%20%20Senior%20Fixtures-3.png

Vanarama%20National%20League_%20Overview%20Stages.png

Yeah I have found a few decent players for down in the lower leagues,

1)Maddison i very good keeper

2)Ryan Yates CM from Nottingham Forest

3)Otim a striker from Notts Forest.

4) Cory Francis is another new player i signed for this season and he is doing very well for me.

5) I have singed a lot of players but a lot of them are not for my first team at this point in time.

6)There is a leftback called Sunderman i have on loan from Aston Villa, i've just loaned the same players year after year when the teams don't resign them i take them on a free.

I pretty much have been looking to the youth players that get let go, and take them, I am pretty much using the same sqaud as i did last season but with a few changes that i had to make as i lost one player.

Anybody can feel free to PM me if they want a recommendation for a certain position.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's a lurk corner set up, but otherwise routine apart from ability to play around with mentalities.

Hi Knap, sorry if this has been asked already....who takes the corners? Just the best taker?

I never set anyone for set pieces, probably should for pens.

Depends on corner set up I've used - latest set up is to far post which would be probably best suited to an inswinger corner taker. A lurker set up maybe outswinger or best passer.

Also have a version with 2 IFs if anyone interested.

Last night won away with Ebbsfleet against Mansfield (league 2 side) so looking solid.

hey could you share your version with 2 Ifs please? thanks in advance!

• 5 weeks later...

This to me looks very much like how Bilic plays, in terms of roles.

DLF(s) He plays either Sakho or Carroll here, and would argue if Carroll is playing changes this to a TM (s)

IF(s) This is Payet. He is involved a fair bit (Noble loves to pin the ball to him, bromance!) but West Ham are far from a one man team. This seems about right for him.

W(s) For West Ham, Bilic generally plays Antonio or Moses. He has them driving at the defence as well. So not sure if under Bilic he would have him running at defence as a PI (IS that possible?) Maybe have him as a W(a)

CM(a) Here is Nobles role, I am not sure if Bilic would have him more as a support role. BUT Kouyate can play here and think the balance would work as a BBM(s), meaning Noble sat deeper.

AP(a) Here is Lanzini, and this seems about right. He gets forward and creates problems. Under Slaven he also is expected to get back and defend, as does everyone, including Payet.

(ANCHOR) Here I think Bilic sometimes plays Kouyate or Noble. If its Noble I would argue its as a DLP(d) and Kouyate as an ANCHOR

WB(a) Here he has the wbs pushing up, so this is spot on

I know this has hijacked the thread slightly, but tried to get on another forum and for some reason was banned. Team instructions were Pass into space, Play out of defence, Whippped crosses, Play narrower, Push higher up, Use offside trap, Lower tempo, Prevent GK short distribution. You also played Control and Fluid. (I always get team shape confused!) Billic likes the team to be a team. Defend together and attack together, so not sure if he would use Very Fluid, but think that may be too much.

Yeah I think that may be the forum where you asked about what players they made and did not get a reply!

I am going to have another attempt at WH and use this as a base. I am not sure that the players will do quite what I want them to do, something that is key is how Billic creates overlaps. I am hoping this tactic will see Lanzini and Payet get plenty of the ball (But not too much) and want Noble to be DLP(d) and Obiang/Kouyate as BBM(s) and Song (swap for Lanzini) as AP(a)

Do you think that would unbalance the tactic too much?

To be clear the changes I am thinking.

DM(d) - DLP(d)

CM(a) - BBM(s)

CM(s) - AP(s)

I'm gonna have a full season with your Flat 442 Dazed and confused and the Black Dog Tactic. Also Fenech has a great UC Tactic that contains very well for the last 10 mins or so. So I'll stick with the three for a season and come back and let you know how things went.

Looking forward to a 442 and a 433. West Ham have an abundance of forwards and midfielders so difficult to keep them all happy with just one tactic.

BTW Knap. What would you consider your best 433/451 tactic if you had to choose?

Edit - I'm going to therefore have a full season with your Flat 442 Dazed and confused and the West Ham Tactic in Post 37. I'm just going to let the Ass Man set the OI's and see how that goes because in FMT it seems that you can't pre set OI's for a tactic, you have to set them before each game, unless I have missed something?!

Early showings - 5-0 home v Liverpool, 2-2 away v Palace (2 up and then Kouyate got sent off), 5-1 at home v Trnava, 4-0 home to Bournemouth, 2-1 away at Trnava (used Instant result), 3-1 away at Norwich.

Going to experiment with the defensive line in certain situations and see how the tactics play out thought the season and see if it all comes crashing down around Boxing Day as per usual!! Noticed the DL worked well against Bournemouth and Norwich. Callum Wilson usually gives me a hard time when I play Bournemouth with balls over the top for him to run into so after getting away with one or two lowered the DL and took off offside trap and neutralised the over the top threat quite well.

I have also found that and two or three striker formation the AI uses can make it difficult especially fast forwards, the problem can be is that we drop deeper and then the famous AI cross comes in. With experimenting I have found changing roles and duties of full/wing backs doesn't help stopping the crosses either so you just have to hope.

Will keep an eye on that Boxing Day period because that is when it usually goes down hill for me. I have several theories -

**Shorter passing gets bogged down by the weather, although it shouldn't really make a difference at higher levels because pitches IRL are pretty decent all season.

**Morale drop is too effective.

**Tiredness and a lack of rotation. (Hasn't effected Leicester IRL)

**Decision making stat. My biggest bugbear on a sudden lack of form is that when playing well central defenders intercept an awful lot of long balls. When a bad run comes in those same defenders get caught in no mans land too much and there is no rhyme or reason for it. I'll be interested to see how two CB's on cover perform.

I used a tactic that Knap sent me Via pm today to try out, and although it is set as Control, i dropped it to either Standard or Counter depending on who i was playing. I was in a relegation battle and i looked doomed, this would have been the second relegation from the Prem with Chorley Town. I was heading to being labelled a yo-yo club but thanks to this Tactic. these were the results i managed to put togeather. I had 9 games left and i basically asked my assistant to do the OI's.

20160501020931_1.jpg

Knap just an update. Nearly finished first season using the Flat 442 Dazed and confused and the West Ham Tactic in Post 37. Must confess actually playing the matches is doing nothing for my blood pressure!!! I just let the Assistant pick the OI's.

6 players in the Top 12 Average ratings with three in the top 4. Jenkinson at number 1 with 8.02, Moses 7.85 and Payet 7.84. Payet top of assists with 14 with Cresswell 2nd with 13. That's a strange one actually because in previous saves Jenkinson at right back has always been top of the assists for me. Sakho, Moses and Valencia with 17, 15 and 14 goals respectively. So good tactics all round so far so thanks, you have restored my enjoyment too. Just hope I can hold on. Man United Away, Newcastle Home, Spurs Home, West Brom Away to go!!!

Barclays%20Premier%20League_%20Overview%20Stages_1.png

Team lost focus no doubt!

The big question is was the West Ham tactic anything like how West Ham play IRL?

How did you use both tactics?

I also made a 424 from the West Ham tactic that has potential 83 pts with West Ham over 38 games.

Congrats now for the dreaded 2nd season.

Team lost focus no doubt!

The big question is was the West Ham tactic anything like how West Ham play IRL?

How did you use both tactics?

I also made a 424 from the West Ham tactic that has potential 83 pts with West Ham over 38 games.

Congrats now for the dreaded 2nd season.

Yeah now it will probably all fall apart!! At least I didn't have the usual fall from grace around Boxing Day.

Yep the West Ham tactic did play similar. I tended to use it in tougher games like the two draws against the Manchester Clubs. Was unlucky against City because they didn't have a shot on goal and late on Adrian tripped over his own feet and kicked it straight to Aguero!! At times I also used "retain possession" on the West Ham tactic. Always preferred two up top though. The only issue I had (see the Liverpool, Everton and Bordeaux defeats) were when I went a goal down. As the 442 is a counter tactic it was tough to try and pin the opposition back. Tried changing to control/attack but that didn't really work. One game I did have success by going wider so maybe I'll look at tinkering to make it a more control tactic as well.

Payet was Footballer of the Year and Moses Players Player so I got the performances out of the players I wanted to so that is pleasing. Now just got to some how replace Jenkinson as he never wants to come permanently, probably need another centre back and replace Emenike and Song whose loans have run out. Managed to sort a deal for Moses and Lanzini. That's the tough thing with West Ham at end of first season because Moses, Emenike, Song, Jenkinson and Lanzini were all on loan.

Good to know that the style can be replicated. Not sure if Carroll and a TM tactic is possible.

Do you want to try the 424?

Yeah I'll try the 424, is there a link?

Carroll is a funny one. Got him scoring a few as a DLF but not consistent. The WBA defeat both Sakho and Valencia got injured so Carroll and Emenike were playing. I note that I never defend as well when Carroll plays. Be interesting to see if you could make an Allardyce style tactic utilising Carroll at his best but not sure how you could do it. You would probably have to get runners in and around him.

Archived