Player Power - Too High?

Is it just me or is player power a huge issue in FM16?? Especially when it comes to rejecting transfer bids, i've lost loads of players because they whinge after I reject bids to the point that they turn the whole squad against me so I have to give in and let them go to avoid a revolt! This isn't realistic at all, players don't know about every single bid that is made between clubs so why would they start whinging about it? Surely it should only happen when a transfer offer is leaked to the press!

Players are alot bitchier this version which is good because they were way too easy to please in the past versions, however what i find silly is how some of my players who are marked as backups will still complain about first team football after about 5 games of not playing even if i sub them in occasionally and give them the odd cup game, they're untameable too, the only way i can beat them in the conversation is the odd time when i tell them i'll sell them and they back off and say they're happy to be at the club.

You don't think that the players agent would be informed if a club was interested in his client? He would probably know about if before the club did. How else would a buying club know if a player would be interested in moving to them?

IMO players don't have enough power in the game as it is now. It is far to easy to keep your squad happy, and if you get them unhappy it is far to easy to turn them around again.

I must be fergie because anytime i get asked for a new contract i tell the player to sack his agent and he does! only once has this failed recently and it can only be because my players respect me. Now its true this was not always the case in this journeyman career early on the players were harder to control but as the success came so did the players respect for me. I do remember selling a player after promotion to the championship and a few players got annoyed including the captain, my response was to sell them all. This actually turned out rather well because it led to back to back promotions.

Archived