Sports Interactive Community
doupiq

Tutoring with specific tutor

Hi.

Is there any way to request a specific player to tutor another player? I only get 3 "most suitable" options for both tutors and tutees, but none of them create the combination I want. I read that in previous version(s) there was an option to right click the senior player and "Talk About > Request Tutoring", but there is no such option in FM16.

Thanks

Yes find the tutor you want then Interaction, request tutoring and changer the person in the drop down box

If you have already clicked Development, Tutoring that option disapears. I guess to stop you being able to tutor more than 1 player. Try a different player or load a save before you clicked that button.

If you are not using a default skin it could be because that option is not in the skin.

I am using the default skin. I clicked on Development before, but when I try with different players, the outcome is the same. Also when I load the save before I clicked on Development, I don't have that option anywhere.

Well, none of those conditions are currently in place in my save. The players are healthy, the season is underway. I can only select three players which the game deems the best, but I don't. :/

The player is training a 'Preferred Move'. When the player's training this his schedule is too busy to tutor.