Sports Interactive Community

the amount of offsides in this years game seems ridiculous,I even get players called offside when they clearly aren't on the replay,does anyone else notice this or have a solution to minimise players being caught offside,cheers

I haven't noticed this personally. It might be something to do with your team/player instructions, the role of your striker, or the preferred moves of your striker (i.e. 'tries to beat offside trap').

"I even get players called offside when they clearly aren't on the replay"

I have noticed this, if you have a PKM file of an example it'll be well worth raising it on the FMT bugs forum...if they aren't already aware of this.

As far as this......

Is concerned, I wouldn't say that it is a bug, I am playing FMC15 and have replays on for offsides and I have seen many that I would question but that is the same in real life, refs and the assistants get them wrong at times.

As far as this......

Is concerned, I wouldn't say that it is a bug, I am playing FMC15 and have replays on for offsides and I have seen many that I would question but that is the same in real life, refs and the assistants get them wrong at times.

Yeah, agreed - they even point it out on the news story following the game by way of backing this up. "controversial goal that such-and-such players felt was offside" etc.

I notice quite a lot of offsides myself but might be the tactics or the player.

However, just noticing that they are calling something an offside which was not, is not a bug, it is intentional, as they can make mistakes.

So likes to try and beat offside trap is bad thing then

Well, look at it this way - just because they have that trait, it doesn't mean they're good at beating the offside trap. It just means they're going to try and beat the offside trap a lot, and let's face it, they're going to be unsuccessful at least some of the time, and thus be given offside.