Offsides

"I even get players called offside when they clearly aren't on the replay"

I have noticed this, if you have a PKM file of an example it'll be well worth raising it on the FMT bugs forum...if they aren't already aware of this.

As far as this......

Is concerned, I wouldn't say that it is a bug, I am playing FMC15 and have replays on for offsides and I have seen many that I would question but that is the same in real life, refs and the assistants get them wrong at times.

As far as this......

Is concerned, I wouldn't say that it is a bug, I am playing FMC15 and have replays on for offsides and I have seen many that I would question but that is the same in real life, refs and the assistants get them wrong at times.

Yeah, agreed - they even point it out on the news story following the game by way of backing this up. "controversial goal that such-and-such players felt was offside" etc.

I notice quite a lot of offsides myself but might be the tactics or the player.

However, just noticing that they are calling something an offside which was not, is not a bug, it is intentional, as they can make mistakes.

So likes to try and beat offside trap is bad thing then

Well, look at it this way - just because they have that trait, it doesn't mean they're good at beating the offside trap. It just means they're going to try and beat the offside trap a lot, and let's face it, they're going to be unsuccessful at least some of the time, and thus be given offside.

Archived