Increasing players budget and building new stadium

As a GM those are none of your concern.

The stadium and player budget is decided by the owner. There is an option to ask the board to raise your budget and if they agree with you they will, they may also take exception to your demands and fire you. There is also an option to ask the board to expand the stadium but I have never in all the years I've played EHM (since the first edition and many hundreds of seasons) managed to make them do it.

There is also an option to ask the board to expand the stadium but I have never in all the years I've played EHM (since the first edition and many hundreds of seasons) managed to make them do it.

I think this option doesn't work. I tuned the attendence numbers in EHM assistant to minimum attendence 100.000, stadium sold out for 2 years in a row and still they wouldn't expand stadium. I made the stadium bigger in the EHM assistant and with 100.000 it would still sell out. It doesn't really make sense why they don't want to expand the stadium in game. Now it seems like the option is only there to get you fired

I think this option doesn't work. I tuned the attendence numbers in EHM assistant to minimum attendence 100.000, stadium sold out for 2 years in a row and still they wouldn't expand stadium. I made the stadium bigger in the EHM assistant and with 100.000 it would still sell out. It doesn't really make sense why they don't want to expand the stadium in game. Now it seems like the option is only there to get you fired

I managed to get the board to agree to expansion in EHM2006 after giving them an ultimatum but that expansion was always cancelled before construction was started. I did this maybe a dozen times with the same result before giving up. I never tried it in EHM2007 since I discovered the TBL editor.

The stadium and player budget is decided by the owner. There is an option to ask the board to raise your budget and if they agree with you they will, they may also take exception to your demands and fire you.

That option doesn't work as I expected. They are raising "Balance", not "Player budget".

There is also an option to ask the board to expand the stadium but I have never in all the years I've played EHM (since the first edition and many hundreds of seasons) managed to make them do it.

The same. It doesn't work for me.

That option doesn't work as I expected. They are raising "Balance", not "Player budget".

There are two options you can ask for "Make extra funds available" or "Make extra player budget available". They both worked as intended in EHM2007, I haven't needed them in this version yet but see no reason for them not to work (the code should be the same).

Archived