Is this the most blatant attempt at cheating you've ever seen?

lmao he just drop kicks it.

but whats the bug here? the player kicking the ball in from a throw in, or the ref not blowing up for a foul throw.

Also its hard to see, but the forward might have been offside. If the ref allows the throw in to be kicked in, can the linesman then still flag for offside? hmmmm....

Could be the selected animation with ME having calculated a legal throw the 3D view has picked the wrong animation to show that.

Hopefully the OP can provide a copy of the pkm so that SI can investigate.

lmao he just drop kicks it.

but whats the bug here? the player kicking the ball in from a throw in, or the ref not blowing up for a foul throw.

Also its hard to see, but the forward might have been offside. If the ref allows the throw in to be kicked in, can the linesman then still flag for offside? hmmmm....

Lol, no offside from a throw in. =x

Could be the selected animation with ME having calculated a legal throw the 3D view has picked the wrong animation to show that.

Hopefully the OP can provide a copy of the pkm so that SI can investigate.

Can anyone really throw the ball that far that fast? ;)

Can anyone really throw the ball that far that fast? ;)

It could also be a missing animation. It seems the game stalls after the throw in taker points at the closely marked orange shirted player before it performs the long punt. I'd guess it wanted to animate a short throw, pass back and long clearance.

Bug report, uploaded PKM and it can be fixed :)

Archived