[FM16][Skin] YACS2

bossland

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What dimension do the pictures you use have?

You could try and change the inset="7" to a negative number like for example -10.

That worked. I even tried it, because it seemed logical to do this, but after changing the value to -7 and reloading the skin I got a crash dump, so I thought it wasn't possible. I retried it now as you told it to me and it worked well. Thanks

Thanks. But now it looks like that:

Cant set such a high resolution here, so can only guess.

Its easy to fix it yourself tho.

The sizes for the League Position and the Stadium Panel are set in Line 27: layout="-9,-7"

The width of this 2 windows (League Position/Stadium) are set in Line 27: minimum_width and maximum_width

The Stadium Picture for some reason cant be scaled out of apsect which makes this window tricky.

Also, if the window to the left there is empty(?) that might be a problem with updated skin into existing skin.

0.6a changes:

- only added some experimental profile variations

vWE0xf0l.png

Amazing, Ivan. Best skin for the game, as every year. Thanks for your work.

I have a request. ¿Could you add players Age to Yacsini variation? I can only see their born date. Thanks!

hi, Ivan. Thanks for this amazing Skin.

Can you add Players age to your Yacsini Player profile variation?

Thanks in advance.

If you want to display the Age instead of the Birthdate open "panels/custom/yacs yacsini.xml"

Search for : " display_format="0" " Replace with " display_format="2" "

changes 0.8:

- Several panels which lacked a proper box / background now got one

- Yacsini player profile reworked. The old one is under _Skin Options if still wanted

- Auto-Size / Auto-Hide Sidebar slightly changed

- Added several new / replaced some Backgrounds

- Trainings panels in Player profile reworked and fixed

- More grounds got grass

- smaller fixes and changes here and there

Important! If you update the Skin. Please delete the old Skin Folder "YACS2" completely before using the new one.

New Yacsini examples

i9uMsBe.png

bossland when I look at the player now my international logo is out of place

It´s the same in 100% zoom 95% and in fullscreen

bCtVEi.jpg

other than that I just say :applause: for a great skin

I'm guessing that's because you play with logos and bossland plays with flags?

is there a possibility to change the transparency of the background? I use stadium backgrounds and it´s sometimes difficult to read the font

In the Background Selector theres a button with "Off" label. Is using that helping?

bossland when I look at the player now my international logo is out of place

It´s the same in 100% zoom 95% and in fullscreen

other than that I just say :applause: for a great skin

If you open "YACS2/panels/custom/yacs yacsini.xml" find line 65:

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="-9" offset="0" gap="0" />

Replace the inset="-9" with inset="0".

You can also just search for " inset="-9" ".

That might fix your flags/logos there.

@bossland

not really. i like to play with backgrounds, but is there a possibility to make the backgrounds a bit more transparent, so that you can better read the text?

I updated the download. You can choose different transparency boxes in _Skin Options.

changes 0.8:

- Several panels which lacked a proper box / background now got one

- Yacsini player profile reworked. The old one is under _Skin Options if still wanted

- Auto-Size / Auto-Hide Sidebar slightly changed

- Added several new / replaced some Backgrounds

- Trainings panels in Player profile reworked and fixed

- More grounds got grass

- smaller fixes and changes here and there

Important! If you update the Skin. Please delete the old Skin Folder "YACS2" completely before using the new one.

New Yacsini examples

i9uMsBe.png

What do i have to do to get these player pictures into the skin.Thanks

The only issue that bugs me with an otherwise fantastic skin is the 'Season Stats' box (which you cannot change as no drop down arrow) on the player profile screen is too small so the information looks jumbled and overlaps if you see what I mean. Is there any way of making that box bigger so the stats information fits better? Thanks.

The only issue that bugs me with an otherwise fantastic skin is the 'Season Stats' box (which you cannot change as no drop down arrow) on the player profile screen is too small so the information looks jumbled and overlaps if you see what I mean. Is there any way of making that box bigger so the stats information fits better? Thanks.

Have a look at Dazs8's facebook page, he's just done an updated/pimped version of this

When i trying to copy and replace from Auto-Hide Sidebar to YACS2/ pannels, i cant. Why? I haven`t option "past" only in this case.

Are the files are read-only? Can't think of much else without more information.

You can play around with the layout, size of the stats panel, in "player overview panel.xml" Line 14. layout="120,390,-1" reduce 390 to make the stats window grow.

changes 0.8a:

- additional time will now display properly on the score board

- in between match window slightly made to fit better into smaller screens and not black the scoreboard

- added possible DF11 Facepack Support for Yascini / Yascini B ( see _Skin Options )

- smaller changes here and there

The only issue I have come across is when I play on my tv and I use zoom 125%. The stadium backgrounds wont show up.

Please go to :

YACS2\graphics\boxes\custom\background

and delete the file : paper@2x.png

Clear Cache / Reload Skin and this should be fixed.

Thanx for the nice skin again!

Is it possible to add weather, competition name and city on scoreboard?

also i`m using nice YaciniB and status icons is missing(

You mean the full window one or the titlebar ?

Yacsini b is spare on space, but will see if i can somehow put them in

changes 0.8a:

- additional time will now display properly on the score board

- in between match window slightly made to fit better into smaller screens and not black the scoreboard

- added possible DF11 Facepack Support for Yascini / Yascini B ( see _Skin Options )

- smaller changes here and there

Where do I extract the DF11 support xml to? It doesn't say in the 'read me'

yacs2 Tuning v1 - my varation of excellent stuff made by ivan/bossland

if you like that then feel free to download https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/25742/yacs2-tuning-v1

Great skin but the background megapack (stadiums) doesn't show which makes it not worth using. Any chance of doing the background selector so we can have our own backgrounds showing like the original YACS2 Tuning by Qwas? Cheers

Ah I didn't know that the little arrow at the top right corner changes the photo style until someone mentioned it on Facebook, I'll just use one of those for now. If you could fix the weight view and make the box bigger so the face fits in better I would probably use that profile view again.

Phil, I added folder additions to the skin. There is the file (rar) "client object browser". Unzip and move this file to folder yacs2 tuning v1/panels. Refresh skin and enjoy your own wallpapers/backgrounds. I hope it will solve your issue.

Yes solved - thanks mate great skin.

Ah I didn't know that the little arrow at the top right corner changes the photo style until someone mentioned it on Facebook, I'll just use one of those for now. If you could fix the weight view and make the box bigger so the face fits in better I would probably use that profile view again.

Thats all fixed, maybe. Status Buttons appear there now too.

changes 0.9:

- Added new Nation Flags which fit the Skin

- Some changes to the In Between Highlights panel

- Changed Game Processing panels

- Nation Overview got reworked a little

- Several Inbox panels got slightly changed (Slightly bigger Logos / Faces etc.)

- A new default Background

- some color corrections and bug fixes here and there, clean up here and there

- Fixed a bug which could make the transition of highlight / goal reply and in between highlights take longer

New Flags examples

advkNXQl.png

You can also download them stand alone from here : http://www.fmscout.com/c-fm16-misc-gfx.html?id=3690

If you do not want them, please go to graphics/custom/ and delete the folder "flags".

bPeUwjyl.png

Archived