[FM16][Skin] YACS2

bossland

The Final Edition, Versin 1.0, can be found in the Steam Workshop.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=736241008

With this i see this Skin as completed and any more updates are very much unlikely.

Thanks to anyone who made suggestions, likes it, using it.

A Skin for FM2016. Still a few things i want to change.

If you find a bug, or got suggestions, let me know.

YACS2 - by ivan

Version: 0.9

Updated: 8 April 2016

Download: -

Steam :  (Outdated)

Important! If you update the Skin. Please delete the old Skin Folder "YACS2" completely before using the new one.

To change the Sidebar to Auto-Hide, please look into the Folder "_Skin Options".

The downloaded YACS2.zip has to be extracted into the "skin" folder. Usually, depending on OS, found in:

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins

Pictures for Faces, Stadiums, Badges are not included.

vumPaEel.png

digmcigl.png

98BpGmml.png

533ajPJl.png

bPeUwjyl.png

mLLxpx0l.png

XcBp3m2l.png

nlyPQRgl.png

kAlCCQ7l.png

4Q2DyXil.png

oP1tgV4l.png

Background Selector

3FG49kCl.png

Sidebar Options

9rZJTCol.png

New Flags examples

advkNXQl.png

Yascini Examples

i9uMsBel.png

DF11 Facepack Support for Yascini can be found in the _Skin Options folder.

ay9yBbDl.png

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brilliant stuff mate. Btw. any chance to add bg selector? As well how can I remove blue colour from sidebar?

Thats a bug from the previous Version. I made the mistake of updating the Forum Post before the Download itself. You might have downloaded the old Version.

If its still present with the latest version, please send me the Club you use and maybe a Screenshot.

Thats a bug from the previous Version. I made the mistake of updating the Forum Post before the Download itself. You might have downloaded the old Version.

If its still present with the latest version, please send me the Club you use and maybe a Screenshot.

SSC Napoli

http://zapodaj.net/fe949259f3599.jpg.html

And any chance to add background selector to your brilliant skin?

Changes 0.4

- Match Screen got a little work

- Several small changes / fixes here and there

- Added a Background Selector

GX9CE5Km.png

1E4MNnxm.png

0xOhnq5m.png

Important! If you update the Skin. Please delete the old Skin Folder "YACS2" completely before using the new one.

Even more superb than last year, and the best skin ever. I love that I can change training and transfer status with just one simple click. Don't know why nobody else use that in skins and even more quick links would be great so the dropdown menu could out for good

bossland - I need your help to solve problem. Not big but irritating me. I tried to solve myself but unfortunately without proper result - file "player personal details panel". Pls look at the pictures below - I mean table with palyer`s value.

De Bruyne - his value looks like ****

debruyne.jpg

Tevez - everything is correct

tevez.jpg

----

EDIT

Problem solved - chenged the size of text and working proper now

Fantastic job! I really want to add to his Base skin information on the stadium as you. Is this possible?

Thank you. Not entirely sure what you mean, if you can add the stadium panel to your base skin?

Even more superb than last year, and the best skin ever. I love that I can change training and transfer status with just one simple click. Don't know why nobody else use that in skins and even more quick links would be great so the dropdown menu could out for good

Thank you. The Player profile im not yet all that happy with yet, will most likely try to.

Strange issue. Suddenly the sidebar changed colour itself. It was transparency and now looks like red. I reinstalled skin twice and still i see the red sidebar. Dunno why? Any ideas?

Do you also manage a Nation? There i found some issues which i will fix.

The colour of the sidebar is managed by :

yacs2/graphics/boxes/sidebar/main/paper

Nope mate. I managed only clubs. Installed once again and ... dont see red colour only cherry one :D

I tried use option red_replacement and still nothing. Now I will add green_replacement.

----

Edit

Btw. bossland - look at screen below. I need your support with logo in the match screen (full screen).

logo_issue.jpg

I added to your skin 2 michaelmurray`s mods (match in between highlight and kits). And I had to make some changes especially in "match title bar score" like below

<!-- home team main logo -->

<widget class="picture" id="hmtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="70" width="70" image_alignment="right, centre_y">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0"/>

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="htpc" />

<integer id="set_property" value="file" />

</record>

</widget>

<!-- away team main logo -->

<widget class="picture" id="awtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="70" width="70" image_alignment="right, centre_y">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0"/>

<integer id="get_property" value="atpc" />

<integer id="set_property" value="file" />

</record>

</widget>

I dont see any troubles with away logo. Only home logo looks like a bit cut off.

Nope mate. I managed only clubs. Installed once again and ... dont see red colour only cherry one :D

I tried use option red_replacement and still nothing. Now I will add green_replacement.

----

Edit

Btw. bossland - look at screen below. I need your support with logo in the match screen (full screen).

logo_issue.jpg

I added to your skin 2 michaelmurray`s mods (match in between highlight and kits). And I had to make some changes especially in "match title bar score" like below

I dont see any troubles with away logo. Only home logo looks like a bit cut off.

On the match titlebar score.xml line 34:

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right" inset="10" offset="10" gap="0" />

change to

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right" inset="0" offset="0" gap="0" />

that will fix the cut off logo

To the Sidebar, i know why it happens, but i am not sure (yet?) how to fix it.

It also only seem to appear for specific clubs, and/or if you play with a nation.

Will upload a newer version a little later.

It looks like no any background under sidebar. I made small temporary solution waiting for your final version. I changed in sidebar menu table.xml 10 line:

old

<widget class="picture" file="boxes/sidebar/main/paper" scale_picture="true">

new

<widget class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/sidebar/main/paper" red_replacement="black" scale_picture="true">

as well removed transparency effect from paper and now have at least black sidebar

EDIT

I am pretty glad from my temporary solution. Now your skin with some of my changes looks almost perfectly. Now I am gonna play with fonts cos I am not pleased yet with effects.

dowod.jpg

Hi!

I really like this skin! But since I'm usually playing in highlight-mode I have one Question:

Which file do I need to change for the "in between highlights stats"-view? Normally - in flut, champions league... - its the "match in between highlights.xml". But I can't find it in your Skin and simply adding it doesn't change anything so I guess you go with a different naming? I'm kinda new to this skinning so I really don't know what to look for :)

Thanks in advance and for this remarkable skin!

Hi!

I really like this skin! But since I'm usually playing in highlight-mode I have one Question:

Which file do I need to change for the "in between highlights stats"-view? Normally - in flut, champions league... - its the "match in between highlights.xml". But I can't find it in your Skin and simply adding it doesn't change anything so I guess you go with a different naming? I'm kinda new to this skinning so I really don't know what to look for :)

Thanks in advance and for this remarkable skin!

Didnt change much to anything actually there yet. If you mean the little stats window on the left side of the "in between highlights" window, that is normally the "match stats overview.xml".

bossland - i have question. Do you know which file/files is/are liable for the items marked in yellow (screen1 from your skin - screen2 from other one)

screen1vs.jpg screen1.jpg

screen2vs.jpg screen2.jpg

For the first screenshot

inbox mini profile player details panel.xml

for the 2nd

client object biopic left to right.xml

0.5 changes:

- Reworked the Titlebar and Match Titlebar

- Added the AutoHide Sidebar again / Options to use the normal AutoSize Sidebar are in the Skin Folder

- Sidebar Transparent again

- A few fixes and tweaks around the match screens

- Many smaller changes

bossland I`d like to make some small changes in YACS2. I hope you will help me.

First one, I am going to add AGG panel - similar to your clock panel - in full window mode. Pls look at mentioned below screen

agg_panel.jpg

Could you help me with coding of this change? I tried do that myself but results of my efforts are still unsatisfactory.

Second one, I dont see trophy panel in my Club panel view. I know small insignificant detail but it doesn`t give me rest :) So my plan: reduce height of two panels (Fixtures and Contract expires) and put Trophy panel into free space - look at screen.

trophy_panel.jpg

Could you tell me which files should be edited and how?

Sorry for my whining but I really like so much your skin but need some changes compatible with my spirit and expectations :)

bossland I`d like to make some small changes in YACS2. I hope you will help me.

First one, I am going to add AGG panel - similar to your clock panel - in full window mode. Pls look at mentioned below screen

agg_panel.jpg

Could you help me with coding of this change? I tried do that myself but results of my efforts are still unsatisfactory.

http://pastebin.com/vJkHFjf8

This should do very much what you want, replace that, completely, into the "club overview panel.xml"

The first one i got to take a look later, you want the font and the background like that?

bossland - need your help again

I`m trying to edit player profile panel - I added player signature. But I cant match proper width of dark panel. I need a bit shorter width like on my screen (yellow colour)

profile.png

as well my code

<container height="34" class="plain_box" appearance="boxes/plain/subtle/dark/paper" red_replacement="black" priority="1">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<widget class="text" id="namex" size="11.5" colour="gold" style="bold, shadowed" font="signature">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="30" />

<integer id="get_property" value="titl" />

</record>

</widget>

</container>

Other idea for my profile panel:

kit icon - on the top

birth`s day panel - below

signature panel - bottom (with similar width dark panel like birt`s day dark panel)

Any chance?

bossland - another question

Do you know how to activate New Prefered Move option from player profile panel?

Bez_tytu_u.jpg

That worked before, but you also could mess with preffered moves for players in other clubs.

I rework the player profiles anyway, will take a look if i can make it work correctly.

great skin any plans for more backgrounds?

Already made a few more options in my version. Maybe will change the varity of the pictures a little too.

You can always also just replace the pictures/overlays etc. in the graphics/backgrounds folders with stuff you like.

0.6 changes:

- Fixed Aggregated Score etc. at the Match Scorebar

- Actionbar is now transparent and goes seamless into the sidebar

- Auto-Hide Sidebar got reworked a little.

- The Player Profile got some rework. Also more options for the selection panels.

- Added new Background options

- Many smaller changes / fixes here and there

Archived