i feel like crying

my wife got me fm 16 on release as a early Christmas present i was a happy man till i loaded it up and realized i could not watch in 3d due to having windows xp i went on a few forums including this one and si said windows xp was not compatible as i could not afford a upgrade i put fm16 away until tonight when i thought to myself if by some miracle Si might have changed things i put it into google and i see some guy posted a way round it on how to get the 3d match engine working 2 months wasted of not playing i feel i missed out on so much

my wife got me fm 16 on release as a early Christmas present i was a happy man till i loaded it up and realized i could not watch in 3d due to having windows xp i went on a few forums including this one and si said windows xp was not compatible as i could not afford a upgrade i put fm16 away until tonight when i thought to myself if by some miracle Si might have changed things i put it into google and i see some guy posted a way round it on how to get the 3d match engine working 2 months wasted of not playing i feel i missed out on so much

You can enjoy the game in so many other ways than just 3D matches. I agree, it is a great part, but there is just so much more to the game than 2D vs 3D. Heck, I don't use either and I am loving the game.

You feel like crying?

My board just saddled me with 75 mil worth of debt for a new ground, I bought a new striker for 51 mil (my whole budg) and then I am linked with a Danish Tycoon.

Talks are going well, I sell my LB as I've been promised 144 mil for new players and he'll clear my debt..... Then talks break down and its cancelled.

I've got to try and a new LB with 10 mil..... Its going to be a long season.

after many years of the dots i finally embraced the 3d match engine in fm15 i guess i enjoy the stadium banners that were released by a gentleman last year they really give the game something extra, there was no going back for me.

No doubt the 3D experience is amazing. But, I rarely have the time to run every game 3D. Plus, I am a 100% simulation guy. So, nowadays, I have the matches set to full speed and just commentary. so, it takes me a few mins each match. That is really all I have time for right now. Plus, I love the squad building, training, transfers, scouting, etc. And not spending 90+ mins on each match lets me focus on all that.

I would heavily advise investing in an upgrade. XP is no longer provided with any security updates which makes it incredibly vulnerable. If you use it for ANYTHING sensitive at all (banking, passwords which could compromise your identity, etc) it could very easily become compromised. Windows 10 isn't that expensive and a lot more secure

I used to be a 3D man until I got a new laptop that could only handle 2D match engine..... I actually really love it! From a tactical perspective I find it much easier to see my player positions and movement throughout a game and I just have to use my imagination for the actual motions that the player goes through for a pass or a goal... I quite like that ;)

Archived