Sports Interactive Community

I have this Brazilian (surprise surprise) player who keeps missing match days (seen leaving a nightlub the night before), last season he must have done it 5 or 6 times. Now i am 4 games in to the new season he has missed 2 games already. The first two times he done it i gave him a warning and talked to him about his conduct the next time i gave him a 1 week fine then every time after that a 2 week fine. I cant talk to him about it anymore he thinks every fine is harsh even when i warned him about it he said that was harsh. He is one of the best players in my game so understandably i dont want to lose him but i am dealing with a player who looks like hes going to miss more games than i can afford. I have fined him a months wages in the space of a month. Any advice?

Keep fining him, if he doesn't improve, well... at least you're making money out of him for as long as he isn't disrupting the rest of the team..

If he does start to become unmanageable.. sell him, no player is worth it.