Should I listen to my backroom staff?

Hi guys,

During the game you obviously have the regular meetings with your staff. One of my coaches are forever telling me to play a different formation or change the team instructions. I thought "okay, lets change it" and then my team got absolutely battered. Should I listen to him or just go with my own thoughts regarding the game?

Hi guys,

During the game you obviously have the regular meetings with your staff. One of my coaches are forever telling me to play a different formation or change the team instructions. I thought "okay, lets change it" and then my team got absolutely battered. Should I listen to him or just go with my own thoughts regarding the game?

Unless you're totally new to the game or don't care at all, you're better off figuring things out yourself.

I will take the staff's advice only on certain things. I will usually accept all their training suggestions, all scouting/staff suggestions, and also their suggestions of moving players between my youth teams. Anything to do with tactics or match preparation I tell them to f off.

I decided to do a save using the assistants advice and so far its going well, i use his advice on formations and style of play, i choose what players to fit the formation and I assign the player roles because the assistants advice on the roles isn't tactically sound because he chooses the best role for the player that he can play and not the best role for that formation.

To choose the best roles i use lines and diamonds and the pairs and combinations documents in order to correctly set up the teams roles and duties.

I leave the training to the assistant and all other stuff like contracts to the director of football.

zg39y4u.png

MAzvD1u.png

O28woHu.png

p3LJc9U.png[/img]

Archived