How to turn of scout reports in inbox?

So, I'm wondering this for a while now. Lets say If I scout 500 youth players, the next month(or two, depends on how much active scouts) I will receive an overload of scouting reports in inbox, which I don't look at. Although holding spacebar is a quick way to skip through these reports, I would like to know if its possible to still scout the players, but don't receive the report in inbox.

This question has been asked several times before, but without solution. Yesterday I bumped one of these threads, but it was down the page very fast. So if this question get's answered these thread's can be closed/deleted:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/416645-Hide-player-reports-scouting-from-inbox?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/386226-How-can-I-turn-off-Scouting-Updates

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/371730-FM14-A-game-full-of-STUPID-reports-from-scouts

Thx in advance!

There is no solution other than scouting fewer players, if you request a report on a player a news item has to be generated.

A possible feature idea is to have a preference setting to have scouts only send a message if a minimum star rating is met with anything lower just being added to the scouted list without notification.

There is no solution other than scouting fewer players, if you request a report on a player a news item has to be generated.

A possible feature idea is to have a preference setting to have scouts only send a message if a minimum star rating is met with anything lower just being added to the scouted list without notification.

Hi Barside,

Thx a lot for your response. So its not possible (yet). Glad it's been confirmed now :) I would love this new feature you're mentioning. I'm the player that scouts a lot during a season and getting every day 15 reports is kind of annoying, as you can imagine.

Wonderful idea. Is it already listed in the wishlist thread, then? Let's hope it gets implemented.

Wonderful idea. Is it already listed in the wishlist thread, then? Let's hope it gets implemented.
I do not believe so, just thought of it while typing my reply to the OP.

• 6 months later...

This is a big problem from, because when I have 100 reports I tend to click fast to pass through them, and the issue is that I miss sometimes important messages, like a coach moving to another club, a player transfer automatically accepted by my board, etc.

Sometimes I have that problem too because I send my scouts to generate reports of known 16, 17 or 18 age players to see if I find any potential Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi for a good price :)

...Or an alternative solution would be if your scout bundled them all together in a list, as they do for the loaned players review.

The filter idea mentioned above is nice too :)  'don't bother coming back to me if they're less than a 3 star potential' for example.

On 06/01/2016 at 12:39, Barside said:

You can already do that.

• 1 year later...

Archived