Gauging players in risk of ban (Gameplay Advice)

Hello everyone,

What are the best ways to check what players are currently in risk of being banned? I know how to see it inside the player detailed information but I'm looking for a way to check for the whole squad.

Also, I see no simple way to check a report on what players are in risk of being banned for a certain competition. This has caused me planning problems in my career. For example I'm playing a match for the national league and the next match is for the champions league, sometimes I end up substituting certain players so that they can rest for the big european match ahead only to learn when the match ends that they are banned for that match.

Is there a proper workflow for this instead of having to check a ton of players's pages individually?

Thanks for the help.

• SI Staff

You can see it on the training screen (for the next upcoming match only), though we have a feature request in to find a way to show it on the squad screen already.

We could conceivably implement a page showing this across different competitions though we do want to avoid overloading the game with excessive numbers of new screens.

Nice that you already have it as a feature request to show the information on the squad screen. That would be far more intuitive.

As far as a page for different competitions I don't think it would be overloading the game as that is really important information. It's essential to planning matches when your team plays in more than a single competition. I have found myself doing wrong choices many times precisely from the lack of information. I think it would only benefit gameplay if such a thing was implemented. I keep looking for that information before matches but have no proper way to find it.

• SI Staff

The problem in terms of 'overloading' is not so much the extra information but more to find consistent and intuitive ways of navigating the information on smaller screen sizes. We're starting to get to a point where to add any more screens in the club area especially would require us to rethink the navigation setup entirely - which of course takes time.

Yes I understand that.

Maybe one year it would be a good choice not to add new features but to invest time and resources on working on a completely renewed UI. The interface and game could definitely benefit from added polish and a more modern layout. Current one works well but lacks in quality and looks outdated when compared to modern gaming interfaces.

Archived