can anyone read Arabic ?!

I .. I don't know what to think about this?

Why the bizarre reaction? This isn't reddit or whatever internet page taught you to write like that.

UK based blogs and even newspapers post stuff like this all the time. How do you react then?

It isn't interesting when they do it and this isn't interesting either, but it is at least possible to see why someone might wish to post it here

The bizarre reaction was to something written in Arabic being posted in a (mostly) English speaking forum.

I don't read UK based blogs or newspapers but if I did, probably wouldn't post it on here either.

He didn't post it here for us to actually read, it was for translation purposes, Don't see what's wrong with that!

Why the bizarre reaction? This isn't reddit or whatever internet page taught you to write like that.

UK based blogs and even newspapers post stuff like this all the time. How do you react then?

It isn't interesting when they do it and this isn't interesting either, but it is at least possible to see why someone might wish to post it here

When does your shift with the fun police end?

He didn't post it here for us to actually read, it was for translation purposes, Don't see what's wrong with that!

Yeah I don't think that is the case. But I agree there is nothing wrong with it apart from the fact many here are bored of these things.

When does your shift with the fun police end?

I .. I don't know what to think about this?!

Archived