FM16: Aaron Kuhl - David Luiz in disguise?

tmason122

Aaron Kuhl - David Luiz in Disguise?

Crawley+Town+v+Reading+Pre+Season+Friendly+t8SKkCytVrul.jpg

Who is Aaron Kuhl?

If David Luiz had ended up playing as a central midfielder, you might have got something like Aaron Kuhl..... I mean, he looks nearly the same?! But take away from beautiful flowing locks you actually have a young (19 yo)central midfielder who can tackle and pass a ball, with some nice technique and a good first touch too. Kuhl starts the game at Reading, in the English champtionship is a solid bet to make a good deep lying playmaker in a few seasons time.

Aaron%20Kuhl_%20Overview%20Profile-4_zpsecs6qfvv.png

He starts off the correct attributes in all the right places to become a good DLP, technique (14), tackling (11), passing (14), first touch (14), free kicks (12), penaltys (15), vision (13) and determination (18), amongst a host of other attributes.

Move on a few years and he develops into a fine player for most premier league sides, as you can see below:

Aaron%20Kuhl_%20Overview%20Profile-2_zpsgbuwgxzb.png

His development has continued at a nice rate (under AI too), and he has great attributes to make a solid and reliable DLP for most premier league sides. Perhaps he can even develop into a top-4 DLP if he is under player management for most of his career, but I haven't had the chance to test that. Even so, he would make a good squad player for many a top-4 side and is home-grown too!

How much does he cost?

I bought him from Reading at the end of the 2017/2018 season for 5.75million GBP, a fair price for his ability.

How to play him

His attributes are great for a DLP, but he is well-rounder enough to be used in a host other roles too.

Hope you guys like him! He's certianly playing well for my Burnley side, being the ticking heartbeat of the side as we now find ourselves 2nd in the Premier league early on.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived