Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Durango

Replacing "empty" face by regen face

Hi,

First, happy new year to you all, FM players.

I've been looking for a solution for some time, but with no success.

I've installed a facepack, and it's working fine.

But I've created some "random" young players using the pregame editor. Kind of adding my own regens before the game starts.

I would like those players to show up with a regen face, instead of the default black empty face. Same for the players not included in the facepack.

Is there a way to do that automatically, based on the player's ingame physical attributes? I don't want to have to add a picture for each player that does no have a face.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Not the same as a generated face, but if you have a suitable picture you can add your own facepack using the ID's your players were given when you added them in the editor.

A few years ago there were a number of real "alternate regen" facepacks published and I have a bank of about 400+ ready-cut faces covering all ethnicities and a range of ages (including "old" faces for staff) and a few female faces too that I use for players that I've added in the editor myself (and another 400+ that just need cutting).

The majority are real faces from other sports (which I don't follow so don't recognise) although a few are generated faces but not in the SI sense - they are indistinguishable from real photos.

These aren't my work so I can't publish them but I'd happily share them with you off-forum if you want to drop me a private message with your email address.

Welshace, thanks. I was afraid there was no easy solution that would generate faces automoticaly. Too bad. I hope SI will change that in the future.

Fidney, thanks, but I was looking for a way to avoid all the trouble managing pictures for each players. I've done it for some and got tired of it.