Contracts Conference League

Hello,

i started a new game in the conference south.

I was seeking a challenge and i'm new at lower league management.

How does it work there with player contracts?

Why can't i give new contracts longer than june 2016?

I have some players without conract. If i check their salaries there is no salary listed. Do they play for free? Does it inrease my salary-budget if i release those players?

Thanks for your answers

Happy new year!

Greetings

Teeblatt

Contracts depend on the status of your club. Being in Conference South, it is most likely you are semi professional so you can only offer part time contracts or amateur deals. The status of your club will also limit how long a contract you can offer.

The amateurs will not have a wage paid to them, but depending on the terms of their contract they made be paid appearance fees and other bonuses.

Contracts depend on the status of your club. Being in Conference South, it is most likely you are semi professional so you can only offer part time contracts or amateur deals. The status of your club will also limit how long a contract you can offer.

The amateurs will not have a wage paid to them, but depending on the terms of their contract they made be paid appearance fees and other bonuses.

Thanks. It's a hard job being a manager in the conference. I'm now 80K yearly wages over my given budget...

My board could'nt find an affiliate team for cheap loans. With Concord Rangers i am deep in relegation battle.

Archived