[FM16] [SKIN] Champions League skin

a31632

No I updated them for the new release, if you want to preview and give your editing a shot, just PM me (offer still stands.....)

I'll wait till weekend, few kits to make for my game.

Might see if i can get them inline with my squad icons.

4lpqaq.jpg

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll wait till weekend, few kits to make for my game.

Might see if i can get them inline with my squad icons.

4lpqaq.jpg

Yes, I think it would look really nice with that lay-out and colors used.

Looks like you made so many changes you could almost make a new release out of your own skin ;-)

Yes, I think it would look really nice with that lay-out and colors used.

Looks like you made so many changes you could almost make a new release out of your own skin ;-)

Its is my own skin, i just takes bit and pieces from here and there and then amend into the style i have, but i built if from the base skin :)

Hi, a31632.

Thank you for your great skin.

i'm in need of help.

i wish to make the nationality logo smaller (please refer to the image below. it's in yellow box). Which panel must i change..?

5sur7lq7b709n3o4g.jpg

Besides that, does your skin opacity auto-reset to 40%..?

I've tried to set the opacity to 10% (please refer to the image below). However, each time i load the game, the opacity will be at 40% again.

wp1u63q9djyygnd4g.jpg

Thank you and God bless.

Hi, a31632.

Thank you for your great skin.

i'm in need of help.

i wish to make the nationality logo smaller (please refer to the image below. it's in yellow box). Which panel must i change..?

5sur7lq7b709n3o4g.jpg

Besides that, does your skin opacity auto-reset to 40%..?

I've tried to set the opacity to 10% (please refer to the image below). However, each time i load the game, the opacity will be at 40% again.

wp1u63q9djyygnd4g.jpg

Thank you and God bless.

vonreichsm was correct with his comment about the location of the xml that controls the logo.

Navigate to line 260-264:

<!-- This is the nation logo -->

<container width="165" height="165" alignment="left,centre_y">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0"/>

Change the "165" values to a value you think looks best for your screen and save (reload the skin and logo size is adjusted)

The opacity selector change is easy, go to \panels\background_selector\backgrounds

In that folder there is a file called "backgrounds.xml" in there in line 123-125 you will see that with 40% opacity hidn="true" is missing from the line, where it is added at 10%, 20% etc.

Change this so if you prefer a default value of 10%, add "hidn="true" to the 40% line and delete it from the 10% one.

It should after this default to 10%

Hi, vonreichsm and a31632.

Thanks for the advise.

I've done the necessary changes to the nation logo. When i set it to 80, this is how it looks like:

<container width="80" height="80" alignment="left,centre_y">

Paul%20Pogba_%20Overview%20Profile_zpsunaocak5.png

When i set it to 120, this is how it looks like:

<container width="120" height="120" alignment="left,centre_y">

Paul%20Pogba_%20Overview%20Profile-2_zpsunp9gdvq.png

However, when i change the bottom inset to 40, the positioning of the logo is better placed. But, the lower part of the logo is blocked off (i've attached a few samples for observation). Any idea how can i overcome the blocking off of the logo..? :onmehead:

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="40"/>

Paul%20Pogba_%20Overview%20Profile-3_zpsxfsoxaah.png

Eric%20Dier_%20Overview%20Profile_zpsxkpneik3.png

Nabil%20Bentaleb_%20Overview%20Profile_zpstardqt7k.png

Sorry for all the trouble. :(

Thank you and God bless.

Hi a31632,

first of all, I love your Skin!

But I keep having one small problem:

All "Drop Down-Boxes" and "Checkboxes" in the Game are in a very uncharming light glowing red, not the dark grey as in your screens... look here:

ianstricklandq028e51scy.png

footballmanage2ytsmax7d4.png

Do you have any idea how to fix that? I'm using your skin without any changes so far, except switching to NO AUTOHIDE for the sidebar.

Best regards,

Daniel

Hi a31632,

first of all, I love your Skin!

But I keep having one small problem:

All "Drop Down-Boxes" and "Checkboxes" in the Game are in a very uncharming light glowing red, not the dark grey as in your screens... look here:

ianstricklandq028e51scy.png

footballmanage2ytsmax7d4.png

Do you have any idea how to fix that? I'm using your skin without any changes so far, except switching to NO AUTOHIDE for the sidebar.

Best regards,

Daniel

Do you have zoomed? I think this is a zoom problem.

Hi, vonreichsm and a31632.

Thanks for the advise.

I've done the necessary changes to the nation logo. When i set it to 80, this is how it looks like:

<container width="80" height="80" alignment="left,centre_y">

Paul%20Pogba_%20Overview%20Profile_zpsunaocak5.png

When i set it to 120, this is how it looks like:

Paul%20Pogba_%20Overview%20Profile-2_zpsunp9gdvq.png

However, when i change the bottom inset to 40, the positioning of the logo is better placed. But, the lower part of the logo is blocked off (i've attached a few samples for observation). Any idea how can i overcome the blocking off of the logo..? :onmehead:

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="40"/>

Paul%20Pogba_%20Overview%20Profile-3_zpsxfsoxaah.png

Eric%20Dier_%20Overview%20Profile_zpsxkpneik3.png

Nabil%20Bentaleb_%20Overview%20Profile_zpstardqt7k.png

Sorry for all the trouble. :(

Thank you and God bless.

You will need to edit line 14 in "player overview panel.xml" as well in order for the box to be adjusted to the changed logo size.

This line reads:

<container default_height="-13" priority="1">

With me if the logo is 120x120 this value needs to be adjusted to "-11".

I play in windowed 1920x1080 and if I resize to a value lower than "-11" it will mess up the containers next to the player picture (with me that is the attributes panel)

The signature will also move up with this change, I had adjust the position of the signature as well after making the change

You will have to play around with the values (also the inset values you indicated) to get it to fit nicely.

Screenshot after adjustments:

cl2016_1_1_update_screen_10_player_profile_updat.jpg

If your logo cuts off at the bottom, change the value under the logo picture that reads:

<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="pnat" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="15"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />

In the last line that reads alignment="all" inset="0" I replaced the "0" with "7" and that worked best for my screen as you can see in the screenshot.

The higher value will make the image appear smaller a lower value will stretch it more, so see which value you like best

Do you have zoomed? I think this is a zoom problem.

Wow, you're right! Thank you!

I would never have connected the issue with the zoom... too "bad" I have to play on a WQHD-Display with 100% Zoom now, but at least I won't get blinded by this red anymore :)

Regards,

Daniel

Wow, you're right! Thank you!

I would never have connected the issue with the zoom... too "bad" I have to play on a WQHD-Display with 100% Zoom now, but at least I won't get blinded by this red anymore :)

Regards,

Daniel

The only way around it is to use Photoshop or another program to edit the "2x" buttons in the graphics folder.

Lots of work, but if you want to have it perfect for zoom, you can

Sidebar icons taken, player stats icons taken, tactics screen setup copied, Newspaper competition news style taken, signature font on players screen taken....and probably much more - this is just what i can see from a 2 sec. look at the screenshots. Wow! What happened to originality?

Basically you have ripped off half of the Vitrex skin, without ever asking for permission. Have some respect for other people's work. It's because of people like you, the best skinners don't wanna work hard to do skins anymore...

Noob!

Sidebar icons taken, player stats icons taken, tactics screen setup copied, Newspaper competition news style taken, signature font on players screen taken....and probably much more - this is just what i can see from a 2 sec. look at the screenshots. Wow! What happened to originality?

Basically you have ripped off half of the Vitrex skin, without ever asking for permission. Have some respect for other people's work. It's because of people like you, the best skinners don't wanna work hard to do skins anymore...

Noob!

Always nice to get appreciation from a skin maker.

Maybe to refresh your memory, have a look at post# 42, where you corrected me on who to give credit for the use of items from the skin.

I corrected the credits from "DimitrifromParis" to Emile Debski and gave reference to the "Vitrex skin".

The player stats icons, also just FYI were already in my Champions League skins in 2014, 2103 and earlier, so in no way taken from your skin (yours are not even looking similar).

So, honestly, I gave credit, I discussed with you to adjust the credits and now it seems you drank a wrong potion or something LOL

I appreciate the good work you did on the Vitrex skin and if you read the "readme" there are MULTIPLE references to you and your Vitrex skin.

So wake up in a better mood and change your attitude please, you seem like a completely different person than the person who posted the earlier post (referring to giving proper credit)

Credits from Vitrex must be given to Emil Debski aka. fenomeno9 not me. He is the creator of the skin, i am his friend, taking care of interests here on the forums, as he has been banned for apparently no reason.

I'm thinking you are not the writer of this one, and I begin to understand why you were banned.......not so difficult actually.

Keep you anger and frustration inside, if I wouldn't have acknowledged you or your work it would have been different.

See you partner!

Always nice to get appreciation from a skin maker.

Maybe to refresh your memory, have a look at post# 42, where you corrected me on who to give credit for the use of items from the skin.

I corrected the credits from "DimitrifromParis" to Emile Debski and gave reference to the "Vitrex skin".

The player stats icons, also just FYI were already in my Champions League skins in 2014, 2103 and earlier, so in no way taken from your skin (yours are not even looking similar).

So, honestly, I gave credit, I discussed with you to adjust the credits and now it seems you drank a wrong potion or something LOL

I appreciate the good work you did on the Vitrex skin and if you read the "readme" there are MULTIPLE references to you and your Vitrex skin.

So wake up in a better mood and change your attitude please, you seem like a completely different person than the person who posted the earlier post (referring to giving proper credit)

Stealing stuff is maybe ok in your world as long as credit is given, i don't know, but it's not the way things work here pal.

Everywhere Emil has released his Vitrex (FMScout, Sousi and here) he clearly states, that if you want to use parts of it, you need permission first regardless of giving credit or not - but maybe you can't read?

And we are really amazed you managed to use something in 2013, and 2014 which was first introduced into FM this year, in 2016. Emil used 2 days in December 2015 to create the player stats icons from scratch in Photoshop. Could you please teach us how to make such amazing stuff even before SI put it into their games?

Funny to see how you don't mention anything about the other parts you have ripped, which i listed.

We were looking through the fact that you took things in the earlier post you refer to, but when you keep stealing stuff, obviously we are not gonna sit back and accept it.

It's really embarrasing to watch people like you, just copying from left and right, instead of being creative and making your own stuff.

Please remove the things you have taken from Vitrex, we have no interest in collaborating with wannabees like you.

Come on guys... nobody's making money here, there is no copyright hurt or something... it's about a skin for a game... everybody is copying and "stealing" stuff and as long as the original creator is mentioned, everything should be fine. Don't be so harsh. If nobody should use the piece of work, why putting it online for free in the first time? Just be proud that others do like your friends stuff so that it inspires them to use it.

Most of the guys out there are copying stuff from different skins together to get "their" skin, myself included, and since nobodys losing anything, where is the problem? The lack of "community-thinking" is disgusting, to be honest...

Noob!

Tbh I found most of mentioned sidebar icons on specialized websites with icons like iconseeker, iconfinder etc. Dont check rest of mentioned stuff. And I hope you use the certificated version of Adobe Photoshop, dont you? ;)

Stealing stuff is maybe ok in your world as long as credit is given, i don't know, but it's not the way things work here pal.

Everywhere Emil has released his Vitrex (FMScout, Sousi and here) he clearly states, that if you want to use parts of it, you need permission first regardless of giving credit or not - but maybe you can't read?

And we are really amazed you managed to use something in 2013, and 2014 which was first introduced into FM this year, in 2016. Emil used 2 days in December 2015 to create the player stats icons from scratch in Photoshop. Could you please teach us how to make such amazing stuff even before SI put it into their games?

Funny to see how you don't mention anything about the other parts you have ripped, which i listed.

We were looking through the fact that you took things in the earlier post you refer to, but when you keep stealing stuff, obviously we are not gonna sit back and accept it.

It's really embarrasing to watch people like you, just copying from left and right, instead of being creative and making your own stuff.

Please remove the things you have taken from Vitrex, we have no interest in collaborating with wannabees like you.

You carry on as if you, Emil & Vitrex Skin are God's greatest gift to the FM Scene.......seriously, your attitude stinks......so much that I will NEVER use Vitrex, because of YOUR attitude

You carry on as if you, Emil & Vitrex Skin are God's greatest gift to the FM Scene.......seriously, your attitude stinks......so much that I will NEVER use Vitrex, because of YOUR attitude

When I read all "DimitriFromParis"' replies and demands my first reaction was to shake my head and shrub my shoulders.

For all people who come to this thread and expect to get useful information on a skin they shouldn't have to read the current postings done and should have been communicated in PM's to begin with.

Just for the record:

"DimitriFromParis" is by his/her own admission in post #42 NOT the creator of the Vitrex skin, only "a friend".

Pretty obvious for everyone to see that this account is being used by multiple people as post 42 is in big contrast to the current postings under the same name.

If a person gets banned "for no apparent reason" and has his "friend" open a new profile and than hijacks that account to abuse that account, I guess that could be called "stealing" and it is against the forum rules.

When the "DimitriFromParis" account will be banned, which wouldn't be a big surprise to me, we will probably get another "friend" of Emil who will use "EmilFromParis" or something like it and continue his/her quest.

As "DimitriFromParis" is not the maker of the Vitrex skin and clearly in the mentioned post has asked me to change the credit given (and acknowledged me using some items from the Vitrex skin) this "person" is not in a position to make demands or utter threats.

Just to put things in perspective yes, I have used 2 (TWO) panel files from the Vitrex skin "tactics overview panel" and "tactics overview panel match". I had to edit the later file as there was a bug in it (player names would drop off if making substitutions or changes to the squad). There are 310 panels in the folder and 2 of them were used, so yes.....that adds up to about 50% LOL

Icons and signature files are freely available on the web, thanks HarryBrownUnited for your support, and nobody's "property" except of the ORIGINAL creator. The newspaper (BBC) addition in version 1.1 was given as an alternative to the original version.

This was specially credited with "designed by "Emil Debski, Vitrex skin".

As far as the status icons go..... Maybe "Dimitri" and I are talking about something different, I make reference to the icons in post# 106 by "wkdsoul" where this user shows how the ones I made are inserted in his skin.

All player profile profiles, club screens, pre-match screens, post match screens (with exception of the 2 panels mentioned) are NOT from Vitrex and blatantly stating that I "stole 50%" of the Vitrex skin is just comical and completely unfounded.

In short I'm not going into any "discussion" with a user ("DimitriFromParis) who is not even the creator from a skin and is clearly being operated by multiple users (included a banned user).

Having a banned user use your own account in order to spam, abuse etc. the forum is against the forum rules.

When I read all "DimitriFromParis"' replies and demands my first reaction was to shake my head and shrub my shoulders.

For all people who come to this thread and expect to get useful information on a skin they shouldn't have to read the current postings done and should have been communicated in PM's to begin with.

Just for the record:

"DimitriFromParis" is by his/her own admission in post #42 NOT the creator of the Vitrex skin, only "a friend".

Pretty obvious for everyone to see that this account is being used by multiple people as post 42 is in big contrast to the current postings under the same name.

If a person gets banned "for no apparent reason" and has his "friend" open a new profile and than hijacks that account to abuse that account, I guess that could be called "stealing" and it is against the forum rules.

When the "DimitriFromParis" account will be banned, which wouldn't be a big surprise to me, we will probably get another "friend" of Emil who will use "EmilFromParis" or something like it and continue his/her quest.

As "DimitriFromParis" is not the maker of the Vitrex skin and clearly in the mentioned post has asked me to change the credit given (and acknowledged me using some items from the Vitrex skin) this "person" is not in a position to make demands or utter threats.

Just to put things in perspective yes, I have used 2 (TWO) panel files from the Vitrex skin "tactics overview panel" and "tactics overview panel match". I had to edit the later file as there was a bug in it (player names would drop off if making substitutions or changes to the squad). There are 310 panels in the folder and 2 of them were used, so yes.....that adds up to about 50% LOL

Icons and signature files are freely available on the web, thanks HarryBrownUnited for your support, and nobody's "property" except of the ORIGINAL creator. The newspaper (BBC) addition in version 1.1 was given as an alternative to the original version.

This was specially credited with "designed by "Emil Debski, Vitrex skin".

As far as the status icons go..... Maybe "Dimitri" and I are talking about something different, I make reference to the icons in post# 106 by "wkdsoul" where this user shows how the ones I made are inserted in his skin.

All player profile profiles, club screens, pre-match screens, post match screens (with exception of the 2 panels mentioned) are NOT from Vitrex and blatantly stating that I "stole 50%" of the Vitrex skin is just comical and completely unfounded.

In short I'm not going into any "discussion" with a user ("DimitriFromParis) who is not even the creator from a skin and is clearly being operated by multiple users (included a banned user).

Having a banned user use your own account in order to spam, abuse etc. the forum is against the forum rules.

Really i don't give a damn what you think and not think - it's clear to see that you try to change the subject, speaking about banned users, multiple accounts ect. What does this have to do with anything?

In general using even panel files directly from other skins should be asked for - ask almost anybody on these forums and they will agree. Taking it a step further, by taking custom produced/originally created "trademark" stuff which makes the authors skin unique should MOST DEFINITELY be asked for, before doing so (BBC news panel and exact signature font for example).

I'm shocked to see how the 3-4 of you in the last couple of posts act like sheep, on top of not even getting the point here. Let me try to bring it down to a level where you hopefully will be able to coprehend what's wrong with just taking from others like the author of this skin has done.

First of all, it's not about not wanting to share. Many authors of skins this year, are using pieces from Vitrex in one or another way, and really we have no problem with it because people have asked and of course gotten our acceptance almost every time - just like Emil has done the other way around. It's a simple question of showing respect (read more here). It's about something as simple as asking, which takes 2 seconds, and not just thinking you can take whatever you fancy, from whoever you like, thinking it's all good as long as you credit them. I don't know which world you come from if you find it okay to take things that skinmakers has made especially to differentiate their piece of work as their own. And on top of that without even asking. Seriously?

I know as a fact, that Emil is more than happy to collaborate and help others in the community, as he have been helped himself by some of the experienced skinmakers as ArtDekDok, Daz and Wannachupbrew. One thing you clearly don't understand. Ask and we have no problem, simply as that.

Secondly, it has nothing to do with making money or not. What kind of logic is that? Actually, exactly that, should be one of the best reasons to not do what has been done in this case. Authors (of original stuff especially) don't make money but on the contrary actually spend hours upon hours on helping others enjoy the game even more for free - the least you can do is to pay in form of being thankful and respect what they have done for you.

I know you probably won't undertand this, as you are supporting the idea of just snatching whatever you like, but thankfully not many people within the FM skinning community are like you. About 10 people have already contacted Emil before using some of his work, and each one of them was given a okay (apart from one wishing to make use of half the skin almost, apropos). How come that many has come to ask to make use of even tiny features from the Vitrex, and so far this skin maker is the only person who has used like 5-6 features without even mentioning beforehand? Hmmm let me think...Could it possibly, maybe, somehow be, that it's because it really isn't as "okay" as you find it to fish around and rip other people's work of in the amounts this person has done?

Anyway you most probably never created or contributed with anything original for the scene, so really, i don't expect you to be able to get my point. In your ideal world, all custom FM skins would look alike, all having the same features and graphical interfaces. Woohoo what a exciting, fantastic thought. Already looking so much forward to it!

And vincenzo143 i'm sure Emil will be heartbroken when he hears you will NEVER EVER EVER EVER use the Vitrex - i really hope you change your mind some day, so we can all get on with out lives again.

Really i don't give a damn what you think and not think - it's clear to see that you try to change the subject, speaking about banned users, multiple accounts ect. What does this have to do with anything?

In general using even panel files from othert skins should be asked for, ask anybody on these forums, and taking "trademark" stuff which makes a skin unique should definitely be asked for before doing so (BBC news panel and exact signature font for example).

I'm shocked to see how the 3-4 of you in the last couple of posts act like sheep, on top of not even getting the point. Let me try to bring it to a level where you hopefully will be able to coprehend what's wrong with just taking from others like the author of this skin did.

First of all, it's not about not wanting to share. Many authors of skins this year, are using pieces from Vitrex in one or another way, and really we have no problem about it, because people have asked and gotten our acceptance. It's a question of respect. Asking, and not just thinking you can take whereever you want, as long as you credit people. I know as a fact, that Emil is more than happy to collaborate and help others in the community, as he have been helped himself. A thing you clearly don't understand. Ask and we have no problem, simply as that. Show some respect.

Second of all, it has nothing to do with making money or not. On top of whats written above, it's also about the amount of time authors of original content use to create it. I know you probably won't undertand this, as you support just taking stuff from each other, but thankfully not many people within FM skinning are like you. About 10 people have contacted Emil before using some of his work, and each one of them was given a okay. How come that many come to ask even small tiny things, and so far only 1 person has used like 5-6 features without asking. Maybe it's not as normal as you think, just to go take stuff left and right like you fancy. Again you probably never created anything original for the scene, so i don't really expect you to understand the point, but in your ideal world in a couple of years, all custom FM skins would look alike, having ripped each other off. Wow what a exciting, fantastic thought! Already looking forward.

And vincenzo143 i'm sure Emil will be heartbroken when he hears you will NEVER use the Vitrex again - i really hope you change your mind some day, so we can keep on living.

Well, "friend of Emil" I have said what I wanted to say. I created multiple panels and graphics that I made specially for this skin, so no need for insults.

"Half of the Vitrex skin ripped".....what a joke!!!

Have fun over here "friend"

Edit: I see you edited your original message, bold letters etc. very impressive and intimidating.........scary. You are not even (supposed to be) the maker of the skin, right? So why the emphasis and anger? Get a life!

Well, "friend of Emil" I have said what I wanted to say. I created multiple panels and graphics that I made specially for this skin, so no need for insults.

I will. And thank you for such an "original" skin once again, you are really worth gold to the community.

.....Or at least to us. Now we have a place to go if we somehow, someday, lose our files and need a copy.

I will. And thank you for such an "original" skin once again, you are really worth gold to the community.

.....Or at least to us. Now we have a place to go if we somehow, someday, lose our files and need a copy.

Always there to help! No worries

Edit: I see you edited your original message, bold letters etc. very impressive and intimidating.........scary. You are not even (supposed to be) the maker of the skin, right? So why the emphasis and anger? Get a life!

Yes you are absolutely right i did. But don't worry, you still have a copy of the original post in post #127. Mmmhh just loving them copies, aren't you.

And no i'm not, but i can pass something on to him if you wish? You seem very interested in who's the maker, so just let me know.

Finally: Don't worry, wannabe's like you can never anger me. I actually just wanted people here to see what a noob, cheat rip-off you and your skin are. Hence the bold lettering.

Looking forward to see the other half of Vitrex + Flute and Gunzo skins in your next update. You could call it ViGunFlu Skin, would be epic bro.

Good night.

Yes you are absolutely right i did. But don't worry, you still have a copy of the original post in post #127. Mmmhh just loving them copies, aren't you.

And no i'm not, but i can pass something on to him if you wish? You seem very interested in who's the maker, so just let me know.

Finally: Don't worry, wannabe's like you can never anger me. I actually just wanted people here to see what a noob, cheat rip-off you and your skin are. Hence the bold lettering.

Looking forward to see the other half of Vitrex + Flute and Gunzo skins in your next update. You could call it ViGunFlu Skin, would be epic bro.

Good night.

LOL.....too funny!!!! Take some medicine against high blood pressure, or maybe better, take a rope, a little stool and.....just be careful for the furniture around you

I can just repeat @Dimitri: it's "normal behavior" with almost every "free" community made software piece out there (and exactly that is a skin) that everybody copies pieces of it and gives credit to the original creator, which as far as i know the creator of champion league skin already did. So vitrex' name is in the new skin, therefor he got his credit and be proud of it. No single reason to spam this thread with so much hate as you do. I just don't get how strange some peoples minds do work nowadays... maybe a full time apple- or microsoft-worker? ;)

The one thing all those skinners out there (whom you love to speak for) is to get the credit for what they did. And here vitrex got it. finish it now please. Thank you.

I can just repeat @Dimitri: it's "normal behavior" with almost every "free" community made software piece out there (and exactly that is a skin) that everybody copies pieces of it and gives credit to the original creator, which as far as i know the creator of champion league skin already did. So vitrex' name is in the new skin, therefor he got his credit and be proud of it. No single reason to spam this thread with so much hate as you do. I just don't get how strange some peoples minds do work nowadays... maybe a full time apple- or microsoft-worker? ;)

The one thing all those skinners out there (whom you love to speak for) is to get the credit for what they did. And here vitrex got it. finish it now please. Thank you.

:applause:

Hi, a31632.

Thank you for both you and vonreichsm's help in resolving my previous issue. :thup:

Right now, i'm in need of another help to make my game play pleasurable. ;)

Please take a look at both the screenshots below:

Nigeria%20v%20Argentina_%20Pitch%20Full_zpstieo7kxv.png

Nigeria%20v%20Argentina_%20Overview%20Overview_zps431rdbxa.png

1. Is there anyway that i can replace the flag and map into flag alone (like the one below)..?

arg_zpsxsifxmmt.png

2. Is there anyway to make it bigger..?

Thank you and God bless.

1. You must delete the big flags in the flags folder of your skin. If you want to see the logos instaed of the flags, i don´t know how it works. In the flut skin (the only one) it works fine with the logos and the big flags. I don´t know how does flut get it to work.

2. I don't know.

One little thing: 1. How could i increase the subs panel in the pre match overview? On the right side of the pitch of the home- and away team in the top?

9SkjYby.jpg

2. Could i change the bbc logo to the german sky or kicker logo? If yes, where and how?

tc6hn0X.png

1.)

The width of the subs panel can be controlled through code in the "match preview lineups panel.xml".

For the home and away team there is code in the file:

<widget class="subs_bench_panel" file="subs bench panel1" width="150" id="hsub" read_only="true" pitch_dont_use_player_properties="true" />

I haven't tried this but makes sense that if you edit the width to a higher number that the icons (shirts) will increase in size as they are resizing automatically.

2)

The BBC logo can be found in the "\graphics\icons\logos" folder and the file you want to replace is (how appropriately) called "bbc.png".

Just chose whichever logo you want (make sure to resize it to a size you feel looks good in the skin) and rename it to "bbc.png" and replace the existing file.

Let me know please if this all worked ;-)

Great skin, I have taken some original content from it and am now using it in my custom made one.

I like the post match screen with "man of the match" and the full screen scoreboard particularly!

Not sure why the maker of the "Vitrex" skin was so abusive.

Maybe you didn't ask for permission and only gave credit, which he is right, should have been asked.

But, having said that, you didn't take half of the skin as he stated and your skin looks nothing like his (just a few details are similar).

You added some original tweaks and graphics to the skin, in contrast to for example "TheBantams" (Andromeda skin) who only uses the best bits from numerous skins.

Andromeda still makes a good looking skin too and it will not kill the skinning industry as long as proper credit is being given.

Don't let abusive people get to you, this is a help forum, no need for people to call each other names.

Great job again for your work!

Probably a noob question, but is there any way to make this skin work for FM15?

You can with a fair bit of work, dunno if the maker will go back a version though.

*side note, you're username couldnt have been more appropriate for this thread at this time :)

You can with a fair bit of work, dunno if the maker will go back a version though.

*side note, you're username couldnt have been more appropriate for this thread at this time :)

No, I will not be releasing this skin for FM 2015, sorry.

I skipped FM 2015, till now I'm still playing FM 2014 with an older Champions League skin ;-), so I can't even test anything anyways.

As wkdsoul stated, it will not be as simple as just changing some code in an xml file in order for the whole skin to work correctly in another FM version.

You can try to edit the "skin_config.xml" in the skins main folder and use this "template":

<!-- skin name, author etc -->

<string id="skin_name" value="(name of skin)" />

<string id="name" value="(name of skin)" />

<string id="author" value="(author name)" />

<translation id="description" translation_id="249669" type="use" value="skin for Football Manager 2015" />

<string id="version" value="(version)" />

<flags id="parent" value="fm dark" />

<!--

Minimum game version this skin requires to be valid, and listed as an option in the list of skins .

This is used for two things:

- First of all you can force a sking to only be availble for a minimum minor release (ie patch), in other words

setting the required_version to 7.0.1 makes sure the skin won't be listed if the game is in version 7.0.0.

- Secondly, the first number ("major version") is used to decide which version the skin was designed for,

so if the version is "7.0.0" it won't be listed in the list of skins if the game version is "6.0.0." or "8.0.0",

even though 7 is less than 8.

-->

<string id="required_version" value="15.0.0" />

It will FM 2015 at least recognize the skin so you can try loading it.

I imagine some coding will have changed from last year's version (sorry, but I haven't played FM 2015 at all), so it's very unlikely that everything will work properly.

Give it a shot and see if you can get something done with it.

Sorry that I can't help you any further, don't think there will be a lot of demand for making new skins for FM 2015 anymore

1. You must delete the big flags in the flags folder of your skin. If you want to see the logos instaed of the flags, i don´t know how it works. In the flut skin (the only one) it works fine with the logos and the big flags. I don´t know how does flut get it to work.

2. I don't know.

Hi, vonreichsm.

Thanks for the advice.

After deleting the big flags, my match screen looks as what i wanted below:

Ukraine%20v%20Argentina_%20Pitch%20Full_zpsljontnds.png

However, my club panel will have this:

West%20Ham%20United_%20Overview%20Profile-2_zps0lhtktev.png

How can i have this for my my club/nation panel:

West%20Ham%20United_%20Overview%20Profile_zpscebxldyo.png

But this for my match screen:

Please help vonreichsm and a31632... :(

Thank you.

Hi, vonreichsm.

Thanks for the advice.

Thank you.

The flags will clash with each other, but you can defo have the nation badge in the scoreboard and fluts nation flags on the club page.

The flags will clash with each other, but you can defo have the nation badge in the scoreboard and fluts nation flags on the club page.

Hi, wkdsoul.

Thanks for the suggestion. However, i don't really understand what you're trying to say. For your info, i'm a noob at programming. My computing knowledge is at the minimal.

If you don't mind, could you kindly breakdown the steps.

Thank you in advance and God bless.

You can have the flag and map on the main page as on pic 4, and have the national team badge on the scoreboard (ie englands is England-icon.png

You wont be able to have a combo of the 2 you have pictured, they both use the same 'flag' code.

No, I will not be releasing this skin for FM 2015, sorry.

I skipped FM 2015, till now I'm still playing FM 2014 with an older Champions League skin ;-), so I can't even test anything anyways.

As wkdsoul stated, it will not be as simple as just changing some code in an xml file in order for the whole skin to work correctly in another FM version.

You can try to edit the "skin_config.xml" in the skins main folder and use this "template":

<!-- skin name, author etc -->

<string id="skin_name" value="(name of skin)" />

<string id="name" value="(name of skin)" />

<string id="author" value="(author name)" />

<translation id="description" translation_id="249669" type="use" value="skin for Football Manager 2015" />

<string id="version" value="(version)" />

<flags id="parent" value="fm dark" />

<!--

Minimum game version this skin requires to be valid, and listed as an option in the list of skins .

This is used for two things:

- First of all you can force a sking to only be availble for a minimum minor release (ie patch), in other words

setting the required_version to 7.0.1 makes sure the skin won't be listed if the game is in version 7.0.0.

- Secondly, the first number ("major version") is used to decide which version the skin was designed for,

so if the version is "7.0.0" it won't be listed in the list of skins if the game version is "6.0.0." or "8.0.0",

even though 7 is less than 8.

-->

<string id="required_version" value="15.0.0" />

It will FM 2015 at least recognize the skin so you can try loading it.

I imagine some coding will have changed from last year's version (sorry, but I haven't played FM 2015 at all), so it's very unlikely that everything will work properly.

Give it a shot and see if you can get something done with it.

Sorry that I can't help you any further, don't think there will be a lot of demand for making new skins for FM 2015 anymore

I think I did what you told me (I'm not good at coding at all), and this time FM15 did recognize the skin. It actually worked for the most part, and I got to play around with it. It's a beautiful skin, and I love it more than any other skin I've used! Unfortunately, stuff like player attributes don't show up, and the news / headlines section is messed up as well. Maybe if you have some time, you can tell me how to fix those parts?

Thank you for the skin and for helping!

Hi, vonreichsm.

Thanks for the advice.

Thank you.

No,it's possible both. You must copy and use the Flut scoreboard and scoreboardpanels. In my championsligueskin it works. Tomorrow i will be back at Homepage and I will give you the names of the panels. And you get Screenshots. Sorry for the writing. It's my Smartphone.

No,it's possible both. You must copy and use the Flut scoreboard and scoreboardpanels. In my championsligueskin it works. Tomorrow i will be back at Homepage and I will give you the names of the panels. And you get Screenshots. Sorry for the writing. It's my Smartphone.

Oh damn, cool i did the above way with the badges.

OK. Now i´m back at home (not homepage):

1. You must copy the scoreboard from Flut out of the C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins\fm2016flutskindark\graphics\boxes\custom\match in the champions league folder.

2. You must copy out of the panel folders from flut in to the panel folders from Champions league: matchfullwindow, matchtitlebarscore, matchtitlebar (and if you want to see the weather the weather indicator 1).

Thats all, than you can see the location and the national logos. If you don´t want the logos, you must change them. That i don´t know how.

Now i´ve a question:

In my champions league skin there are two logos and my managerpicture in the top of the left site of the fonts? titlebar? (i don´t know how it called in english, look at the picture). I only want one logo. I don´t know in which panel i must change something?

vicztSn.png

And this example picture for your question:

bd5vCpu.png

In this picture (prematch) are showing the location instad of logos. I don´t know why

0PGJX02.png

Next examples to your question:

i16pVYs.png

GYPz0vO.png

I hope i could help and get help for my question.

Next question. Sorry. How yould i go back to the arrow in the player profile overview? I don´t like the bar there anymore.

4uLJmTE.png

And here the moral too.

ZlhDnMj.png

Thanks. I´ve found it out. Now it works i like it.

An other question:

At the sidebar the number 23 is, i think an icon. I saw in an other skin a very nice @ icon. I mean around the number 23 not instaed of the icon of the inbox. Knows anybody where i find the icon? In which folder i must change the icon?

g33Jdvt.png

Archived