Sports Interactive Community
adesmir

CRASH: Football Manager 2016 v 16 . 2 . 0 f 750447

I was simulating a season; in April 2016 the game always crash / produce an error.

Can somebody help me?

The error-text is too long to post here.

Hi adesmir,

Sorry to hear that. If you could read through this post and follow the instructions:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/437015-Football-Manager-2016-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Pre-Release-Beta?p=10524547&viewfull=1#post10524547

If the steps outlined in that post do not help you get past the issue we will need more information. What we need, and how to provide us with it, is is also included in that post. Once we receive that we can look into it further.

Thanks,

Archie

Are you using any edited data, adesmir?

Can you confirm you're running the Brazilian leagues?

yes I'm using updates from classen, Nik33, pr0 and the brazilian update (MRT90 Brasil 16.1_E2F0BA02-FC29-4A9B-8AED-7BB662BEA451).

It's likely to be due to the Brazilian update file I'm afraid.

Please send us a link in here to exact files you've used in your save game and we can take a look.

Thanks adesmir. Unfortunately won't be able to resolve this for you today, but please keep your save game safe.

If you play without using the Brazilian league file you shouldn't experience this issue I believe.

hi

for your information: I made two tests yesterday, one with another brazil file (Brasil Mundi UP (09-12)) and the other one without a brazil file. both tests ended in a error, same time and same year ... are you sure that the error is because of the file?

Upload the save game without the editor changes just prior to the crash date. Let us know the crash date (is that 9th Dec or 12th Sept? Which season?) and we'll take a look. Thanks.

Adesmir, you said the saves were from 20th april, this is a long time away from the case dates of Dec/Sept (again, which is it?)

Could you please upload a file as close as possible to the crash date, thanks.

no this is a misunderstanding :-) the 20th april 2016 is the date when the game always crashes. the save is actually from yesterday :-D