[FM 16.2.0] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSSination 1.0 || 4-1-2-2-1 • • •

as he said he will give the download when he has finished testing, 1 thing he does with all his tactics is test them thoroughly, if he didn't and you used it and it was no good you would moan about it, also its the Christmas period, maybe he is enjoying time with his family, you could do what ive done, ive looked at his basic instructions and created my own version which seems to be working very well with my arsenal team at the moment

as he said he will give the download when he has finished testing, 1 thing he does with all his tactics is test them thoroughly, if he didn't and you used it and it was no good you would moan about it, also its the Christmas period, maybe he is enjoying time with his family, you could do what ive done, ive looked at his basic instructions and created my own version which seems to be working very well with my arsenal team at the moment

Exactly. Kudos to FuSS for putting to gether what looks like the basis of a great tactic

Also, for your Arsenal team - changing the role of the left sided CM to CM (AP Attack) is getting some really good preformasnces out of Ozil for me at the moment and hasn't had any bad effects on how the tactic plays.

Are there any player/team instruction that you're having sucsess with? For me making the wide players swap possitions is causing all sorts of problems to the opposition. I make them switch role as well - so when Sanchez swithes to the right he becomes Winger Support, and then Inside forwatrd again when switching back mid game. I set that up for all the wide players for a bit of unpredictibility

As already said, this is a tactic upload / download forum. If you are not upload a tactic then there is another forum that you can discuss all this instruction issues. But if you write in "upload/download forum" a week ago "look guys I have a tactic that I won 3 cup in first season and 4 next season" and then you disappear, you should understand why people get frustrated. This is something like a girl send you a selfie with lingerie as a preview of the night and then disappear. He shouldn't started this topic in first place if he isn't ready to upload it.

It is a VERY good team, hence I'm doing a quick click-through test with Southampton, who look on to win the title, but I'll upload this afternoon.

I'm less convince by playing control with them though, but I can leave you guys with one setting to adapt I guess!

It does seem strange that the download hasn't been available yet considering he said it would be on the 24th. I'm a little surprised the thread has been allowed to stay on the upload/download page and not moved to tactics discussion.

It does seem strange that the download hasn't been available yet considering he said it would be on the 24th. I'm a little surprised the thread has been allowed to stay on the upload/download page and not moved to tactics discussion.

It's not a tactical discussion and it's plain clear it's a tactic and he tells you the settings in the opening post. So no I'm not surprised it isn't being moved.

agree with ilker, this thread would be moved or taken down if started by a newbie, so lets be fair here

As already said, this is a tactic upload / download forum. If you are not upload a tactic then there is another forum that you can discuss all this instruction issues. But if you write in "upload/download forum" a week ago "look guys I have a tactic that I won 3 cup in first season and 4 next season" and then you disappear, you should understand why people get frustrated. This is something like a girl send you a selfie with lingerie as a preview of the night and then disappear. He shouldn't started this topic in first place if he isn't ready to upload it.

Think your missing the point this is an upload/download section.

Personally not waiting for the tactic, just don't see the point in the thread, people are practically begging him for a tactic that probably won't live up to the hype.

Think your missing the point this is an upload/download section.

Personally not waiting for the tactic, just don't see the point in the thread, people are practically begging him for a tactic that probably won't live up to the hype.

All the info you NEED is there, for goodness sakes, just set it up yourself. Want Fuss to play the game for you too?

Gonna check the tactic out tonight! looks promising.

The way you posted your tactic might not be ideal but it does help me think about it. I tried to derive to team instructions from your text and I think i managed to do so :)

Will see how it goes, thanks for posting.

• 10 months later...

and for anyone wondering I've literally just played my first competitive match in 2017 with the same 2016 tactic. I make no promises at all though, this is just a happy coincidence on the first match is all!

20161116155258_1_zpsfy2nygy2.jpg

You certainly need some tactical options in FM17 it seems.

I often dominate games against smaller opposition, but they put 11 men behind the ball and I've been struggling to break them down; but put us up against a bigger side who come out and attack and we seem to be pretty devastating!

20161117163329_1_zps9ldilbbt.jpg

Looks good, is this just the FM16 tactic?

I wonder whether stretching the flanks more against weaker teams, switching the FB's to WB's and the IF's to attack or even wingers.

Will give this a go tonight, good to see you around.

14 hours ago, macca72 said:

Looks good, is this just the FM16 tactic?

I wonder whether stretching the flanks more against weaker teams, switching the FB's to WB's and the IF's to attack or even wingers.

Will give this a go tonight, good to see you around.

For FM17 I've dropped the d-line 1 notch, playing slimmer, and added more discipline - otherwise it's the same.

These tweaks might just reflect the fact I'm playing as Norwich however, so have a lower quality of players available to me.

For FM16 I did indeed use WBs when my team became one of the best in the world, but there are always possible tweaks to suit the plays you have to hand.

BTW the level of loan signings you can get completely free in January is amazing!

I got Rojo (by far the best CB in the championship), Correa (by far the best inside forward in the championship), Sakho (top striker in the championship) and Rabiot (a very decent MC)....all without any contribution, madness, will walk promotion now.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly think this i a wind-up. I realise this tactic is for last year's game and nobody really cares any more but I've been trying it with my VERY STRONG Dortmund side on '16 and it's just... nonsense.

I cannot for the life of me see how and why you guys are getting good results. Insipid performances, barely scoring goals, drab matches, nervous players, terrible results (including a ridiculous 4-1 reverse at home against Dinamo that pushed me to quit yet again).

I've followed the instructions to the letter, praising training, demanding results, praising players and performances, criticising when necessary... makes no difference whatsoever. Either you're all just reloading until you win, or my version is broken.

Either way I don't believe it for a second.

I'm gonna start yet another bloody save with Liverpool, and I'll use this tactic, and I'll put all my energy into it and STILL it will be a catastrophic disaster as always. 

1 hour ago, christrott79 said:

Your still playing FM16? Random!

I put 567 hours into FM17 but just couldn't take any more nonsense so went back to 16. The results with this tactic looked really good so I set about concentrating more on the other parts of the game (while trusting this tactic to be solid).

Sadly it was yet another farce. I know people have great saves and win titles and have fun with FM, but I've yet to experience it myself. I'm tactically inept yet have never once had success with anyone else's tactic, no matter how good they claim to be. I fluked the title with Dortmund in my first FM17 save with my own basic tactic, but never before or since had any other success.

So just to update -

Started a new Liverpool save using a file I have saved from last year; Liverpool finished 4th and are in the Champions League playoffs. Ordinarily I spend an entire day (in real time) in pre-season, setting up individual training schedules, signing scouts and coaches, scouting and signing players, watching all the friendlies on comprehensive highlights, really getting involved. Anyway this time I signed Asmir Begovic right away and nobody else. Just kept pressing space bar and holidaying friendlies to get to competitive football; starting off at home against Man United (then Basel, Crystal Palace, Basel, Arsenal, Chelsea so a tricky start).

Liverpool 2-1 Man Utd (they scored an unstoppable screamer).

Liverpool 4-0 Basel.

Crystal Palace 0-5 Liverpool.

A very promising start and for the love of God I hope it lasts just once. If we get through the next 2 league games against Arsenal and Chelsea in good shape I will have renewed hope. I want to like the game, I'm just tired of having sand kicked in my face.

Well and truly lost away to Arsenal (3-1) but got back to winning ways at home to Chelsea (won 2-0).

I can't really blame the tactic for the Arsenal result; I played Lovren instead of Skrtel and Dejan had a total disaster and finished with a rating of 6.1 :rolleyes:

He had been moaning from pre-season about not playing [under Klopp] and I promised him I would start him in some games. He was fully fit for Arsenal so I made the decision and it backfired; he was destroyed by Arsenal's attackers and he will not play for me again. I fined him, placed him in the reserves, and added him to the unwanted list. Some may think that was harsh but I expect a bit more effort from a player who is threatening me if I don't play him.

The Chelsea match saw them have 1 shot on target, we could've won even more comfortably. Our Champions League group: Barcelona, Bayern and Besiktas. Magical....

Edit to update: After the Chelsea match we went on to beat Barcelona 2-0, West Ham 4-1, Besiktas 3-2, West Brom 1-0 and Southampton 4-1. Our only defeat came away against Stoke in the League cup (3-1) when I named a hilariously under-strength team largely in the hope of losing so it's no issue.

Top of the League, manager of the month, morale is superb, team are playing brilliantly. My earlier comments may have been misguided.

• 4 weeks later...

3 matches in, the results have been positive so far.

1st try out was in the League Cup Final vs. WBA

Managed to equalize after going a goal down. Down to 10 men and thought that was it but sealed victory 2 mins before time!

wba.jpg

Next match was home game vs. Watford. 

Went into half time 0-0. Gave the players a rollicking and switched to attacking for the 2nd half. Deservedly  thrashed them 5-0.

watford.jpg

Latest match was a thriller (or defensive nightmare - as you would expect from Liverpool) away to Southampton.

Fell behind twice before taking the lead (1-0,1-1,2-1,2-2,2-3) but they managed to equalize before the hour mark. Switched the mentality to attacking whenever I was a goal down/drawing and it worked wonders.

soton.jpg

Archived