[FM2016] Kosovo to Level 3

Kosovo to Level 3

kosovo_640_zpsml7j1a1v.png

*DOWNLOAD*

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/gavo_01/pare_zps2uglakp4.png

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/gavo_01/supreliga_zpsffbxp59y.png

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/gavo_01/jugut_zpswfd7poae.png

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/gavo_01/veriut_zpsdedri15a.png

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/gavo_01/KF%20Drita_%20Overview%20Profile_zps6mjgrxww.png

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/gavo_01/Kosovo_%20Overview%20Profile_zpszfaas9a9.png

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/gavo_01/KF%20Besa%20Peje_%20Overview%20Profile_zpsgvgaxlhx.png

Includes following playable leagues and cups:

Superliga (including relegation playoff)

Liga e Pare (including promotion and relegation playoff)

Liga e Dyte sub divisions, Grupi i Veriut and Grupi i Jugut (including promotion playoff)

Kupa e Kosovës

Superkupa e Kosoves

European club qualification rules included. Kosovo national team also included with access to World Cup and Euro Championships.

NB: Kosovo replaces San Marino in the World Cup qualification process and Montenegro in the EURO qualification process.

Kosovo also replaces Gibraltar in the UEFA club competitions and therefore you cannot play the Gibraltar database, should you have it selected.

This does not replace Gibraltar as a nation.

FM16 new updates include:

All divisions with correct teams as of 2015/16 season.

3rd tier has correct number teams in both sub divisions (10 and 13).

Added 5 more real life teams to the database to include this seasons change in the structure of the 3rd tier.

Updated present managers to all teams in Superliga and added manager profiles for those that don't already exist.

Added correct stadiums to all teams in Superliga and added stadium profiles for those that don't already exist.

Updated rival teams in all 3 tiers.

Added 5 year league history for Superliga teams.

Added 2 year league history for Liga e Pare teams.

Added 1 year league history for Liga e Dyte teams.

Llamkos Kosova name changed to Vushtrria.

Besa Pec name changed to Besa Peje

Correct teams start in respective Euro competitions.

Known issues:

Liga e Dyte teams start the game with no manager. This is due to a lack of real life information.

Some stadium names in tiers 2 + 3 are repeated, resulting in numerous teams using the same venue in the stadium facilities screen. This is also down to a lack of real life information.

A lot of teams headers and logos are either black or blue. I have tried to sort this in the Editor and have asked the question on here, but so far have had no luck in getting them to represent the teams colours.

Installation Instructions:

Step 1:

Click above link to download .fmf file and when complete move it in your Football Manager 2016 editor data folder:

Win Vista/7/10: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\editor data\

Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\editor data\

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/editor data/

Create the folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist.

Step 2:

Start a new career game.

A little pop-up window will come up that says there is 1 enabled editor file. Click OK.

Under advance options please tick Add Players to Playable teams.

Apologies for asking to use this option but real life Kosovo players are very far and few between in the Editor and to add every missing player would be a long and somewhat tedious job.

This database has been tested in holiday mode, as far as July 2025, with no problems.

If you do happen to experience any problems with this database please let me know and I'll update as soon as I can.

Enjoy.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

gavo01... hope you don't mind, but I've been adding correct kits and filling out the squads with the players with your database. With your permission, am I able to upload here once it's done? I've taken your hard work and excellent structure and hopefully added to it :-)

gavo01... hope you don't mind, but I've been adding correct kits and filling out the squads with the players with your database. With your permission, am I able to upload here once it's done? I've taken your hard work and excellent structure and hopefully added to it :-)

Go for it. Look forward to trying out your updated database :)

For curiosity's sake why do San Marino/Montenegro & Gibraltar get replaced?

This is because the Editor was only allowing so many nations to compete from UEFA. So one had to be replaced to allow Kosovo to be included in national competitions.

Go for it. Look forward to trying out your updated database :)

That trepca'89 squad is old and most of those players aint at that club any more also am getting together all the updated squads for this season any info you need ive got tons of it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've got an issue in my first season, where my team is the only one that gets a youth intake. My youth intake was on the 3rd of March, and no other teams got any new players. Will this correct itself in future seasons?

I also noticed that the population for the country is 0. I know you can't change this in the editor without messing around with the code, but maybe that is responsible?

Hi, I've got an issue in my first season, where my team is the only one that gets a youth intake. My youth intake was on the 3rd of March, and no other teams got any new players. Will this correct itself in future seasons?

I also noticed that the population for the country is 0. I know you can't change this in the editor without messing around with the code, but maybe that is responsible?

Q1: Should do. I holidayed through 10 years and didn't notice any problems regarding youth intake in other teams.

Q2: Not sure this is doable. Have seen many threads on here and other external sites but I've never managed to change the population to its correct number. Hopefully this will be sorted when/if they appear as a proper nation in FM17.

Q1: Should do. I holidayed through 10 years and didn't notice any problems regarding youth intake in other teams.

Q2: Not sure this is doable. Have seen many threads on here and other external sites but I've never managed to change the population to its correct number. Hopefully this will be sorted when/if they appear as a proper nation in FM17.

I've tried creating a new save, holidaying a few years, and the youth intake is completely glitched. Only one player was generated through a youth intake in 4 years, apart from about 5 random players who generated without clubs. I've tried disabling all other custom leagues that are installed, tried creating a database without adding regens at the start, but nothing works.

I've tried creating a new save, holidaying a few years, and the youth intake is completely glitched. Only one player was generated through a youth intake in 4 years, apart from about 5 random players who generated without clubs. I've tried disabling all other custom leagues that are installed, tried creating a database without adding regens at the start, but nothing works.

I've had a run myself for a couple of years, and yes, I can see the problem regarding youth intake. Besides my club at the time, Besa Pec, the rest had none at all. :(

Now I have checked the editor file and found that quite a few teams in the Superliga have their youth coaching, facilities and recruitment set very low, so that could be the issue.

Youth_zpsvwzksfxa.png

You may need to change these 3 values using the FM16 Editor to a higher number. Min 0, Max 20. You will find these options in the teams Stadium>General tab.

I would suggest changing one teams values to say, 10, and see where that gets you.

I have also trawled this forum and found a post regarding lack of youth intake, particularly where custom databases are concerned. However, the post was from 2013.

Failing this, I don't know, sorry.

EDIT: Have decided to try this myself, so I have adjusted Prishtina's youth values from 0-10 and I'm in the process of holidaying until the youth intake day. Hopefully this may work. Fingers crossed.

Unfortunately this hasn't worked either. :(

I've went into the editor myself and I've given all of the clubs different youth/training ratings. Gonna holiday a few years and see what's up.

EDIT: Nope, still the same. No idea what's causing the problems.

Perhaps it could be a population issue?

I think this is most likely. Unfortunately, you can't edit a nation's population. I messed around with the editor's code and managed to display the population in the editor, but you can't change it, only view it.

Unfortunately this hasn't worked either. :(

There are two nations in the FM editor that aren't active and have populations set. The first is Basque Country, which is closer to the Kosovar population, but requires a lot of work, and the other is Yugoslavia, which is less close to the population, but wouldn't require as much work. If you can be bothered, test the db using Yugoslavia as a base country instead of Ireland, I think it might solve the issue.

If you don't want to go through with it, which is understandable, would you mind if I had a go at it?

That's the only reason I can see why it doesn't produce many regens because of population..

You see India and China always produce a lot of regens..

Maybe you could try load all players of nationality from Kosovo too?

You go for it mate and please post your findings as if be very interested to know if this works.

Seems like Yugoslavia doesn't have a set youth intake day, so it's not producing regens. I've created the top two leagues, put the teams in and set all youth ratings to max, but nothing. I'm a bit out of my depth with the intricacies of developing a new nation on the editor, but I gave it my best shot. I could upload what I've done and post it here if you want?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Liga e Dyte 1617

GROUP A                       GROUP B
1.KF Leshani                  1.KF Kaolini
2.KF Behari                   2.KF Xerxa
3.KF lliria                   3.KF Beselidhja
4.KF Ratkoci                  4.KF Arberia
5.KF Luftetari                5.KF Tefik Canga
6.KF Dushkaja                 6.KF Bashkimi Koretin
7.KF Besa Irzniq              7.KF 18 Korriku
8.KF Australia                8.KF Lepenci