Getting A New Stadium

So i started with Basingstoke in the Vanarama South, and slowly progressed through the leagues, never having enough money to expand the stadium, unless I had to when the board took out loans.

Its currently my 3rd season in the Premiership now, and my capacity is 4900, but only 3550 seats so only 3550 for premier league matches, which i sell out every week.

I keep asking my board for a new stadium but I always get the same response of "without a rather sizeable increase in our fan base, moving to a new stadium could bring about more problems than benefits"

I have around 90 million in the bank as tbh the plan was save up enough (from tv money and selling players) so they will be able to build a new stadium.

Any ideas on when this is likely to happen? I did notice that the minimum capacity for the Premier League under rules is 12500? This obviously doesnt matter a great deal?

Really struggle to compete with the top teams (I usually finish midtable) and cant pay alot in wages or have a massive squad due to not making money through the gate.

Anyone else had this problem

Cheers

James

So i started with Basingstoke in the Vanarama South, and slowly progressed through the leagues, never having enough money to expand the stadium, unless I had to when the board took out loans.

Its currently my 3rd season in the Premiership now, and my capacity is 4900, but only 3550 seats so only 3550 for premier league matches, which i sell out every week.

I keep asking my board for a new stadium but I always get the same response of "without a rather sizeable increase in our fan base, moving to a new stadium could bring about more problems than benefits"

I have around 90 million in the bank as tbh the plan was save up enough (from tv money and selling players) so they will be able to build a new stadium.

Any ideas on when this is likely to happen? I did notice that the minimum capacity for the Premier League under rules is 12500? This obviously doesnt matter a great deal?

Really struggle to compete with the top teams (I usually finish midtable) and cant pay alot in wages or have a massive squad due to not making money through the gate.

Anyone else had this problem

Cheers

James

This sounds very unexpected, you should have been forced to move grounds when getting promoted to the Premier League and additionally the club should be seeking to build a new stadium. Could you raise this in the bugs forum if you have the save available? http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/524-Other-Gameplay-Issues

Cheers.

Archived