A play-off final!

DHS

I always start with a lower/non league team and then lose interest after half a season then stop playing and come back to FM a few months later and start again.

But I've just got through to the National League play-off final with Gateshead by virtue of a last minute winner in the semi-final. I now have two weeks til the final.

Is there anything you'd recommend doing in the week building up to the game that I won't have thought of that could boost chances of victory, being as how I've never had a game remotely close to this one in terms of 'importance'.

I usually just click through to the game then do tactics, other than a bit of training and player searching. Anything particular you can do before big games in terms of unsettling the opponents?!

Quite nervous here. Christmas could be over.

This is FM2015 by the way.

Maybe give your players a couple of days rest to improve their condition. Hold a team meeting to raise morale?

Thanks. Maybe I should have done because I didn't do anything and ended up losing on penalties. Quite depressing actually. Can't be arsed with a new season now!

Archived