[FM16: Interactive Experiment] - It's an International Game

Dave.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looking forward to the next interactive question. Can i ask a question, is Gibralta included in this?

They are indeed - 6 losses out of 6 in the WKC though (and no progress elsewhere).

Interactive question here imminently!

Right - challenge time! Below are the Fourth Round fixtures, followed by the teams still in it in FIFA World Ranking order.

2021ChallengeFixtures.png

[b][u]TEAM		POS[/b][/u]
Argentina	2
Italy		4
England		6
Chile		7
Netherlands	8
Serbia		12
Ukraine		16
Colombia	17
Egypt		26
Bosnis & Herz	28
Austria		29
Poland		31
Senegal		35
Mali		36
DR Congo	41
South Africa	42
Georgia		45
Bulgaria	46
Algeria		47
Greece		48
Congo		55
Tunisia		60
Ireland		62
Slovakia	67
Sweden		72
Iran		76
Finland		85
Montenegro	89
Slovenia	90	
Canada		91
Cyprus		113
Estonia		150

Your job is quite simple - pick the lowest ranked team still left in the tournament at the Fifth Round stage, then again for Quarter Final, Semi Final, Final and pick a winner. You'll be awarded points based on how close you are (ie, if you're right - 0 points, if you're out by 10 either way - 10 points) and the person with the lowest score over all five rounds wins. You can pick the same team more than once (eg. if you think Estonia will win it). Good luck!

I'm going to go with a completely silly combination, because I pretty much have no chance of getting it right anyway, lol

5th round - Cyprus (sorry, Georgia fans, I prefer Cyprus and there might be a chance of an upset victory)

Quarter Final - Slovenia

Semi Final - Mali

Final - England

Winner - Italy

5th Round: Montenegro

Quarterfinals: Georgia

Semifinals: DR Congo

Finals: Serbia

Winner: Italy

Is there's chance to have a save by the end of the 2021 tournament? I thought it would be every five years, but it's going to be okay if you let is finish in the 2021 tournament, then followed by the end of 2025, 2030, etc.;)

2021 WORLD KNOCKOUT CUP - Fourth Round

2021WKC4R.png

Some huge performances from Austria, Sweden, Cyprus, Greece, Slovenia, Montenegro, Senegal and Mali as they all earn their first WKC ranking points - Greece in particular impressing as they knocked out one of the favourites in Italy.

2021 WORLD KNOCKOUT CUP - Quarter Final

2021WKCQF.png

A shame for the underdog-supporting neutrals as all four matches went to the bigger sides, all away from home. England with another big win, with Chile also winning by three.

2021 WORLD KNOCKOUT CUP - Final

2021WKCFinal.png

It looked like being two in a row as well, with an early 2-0 lead. However, Chile proved just too strong, and ran away with it in the end for their first triumph.

At least I got Cyprus right.

Better than that...

Challenge results

[b][u]Name		Points[/b][/u]
swooperproop	34
Cardiovascular	61
fiz		84
dynaboyj	85
SuperDan!	89
AlexTHFC	93
toonbalmy87	95
sherwinriga	100
schubat		104
DaneBramage	105
SoSolidSnake	108
Jakarooney	109
David Corperial	110
jim owen	112
breum		115
grianaig	121
jtiessen	122

So, swooperproop - please give me the nationality, club and position of a new superstar!

Is there's chance to have a save by the end of the 2021 tournament? I thought it would be every five years, but it's going to be okay if you let is finish in the 2021 tournament, then followed by the end of 2025, 2030, etc.;)

Going to upload a save every decade (to give things enough time to change).

So, as we started at the end of 2015, the first save will be uploaded at the end of 2025.

2021 WORLD KNOCKOUT CUP - Final

2021WKCFinal.png

It looked like being two in a row as well, with an early 2-0 lead. However, Chile proved just too strong, and ran away with it in the end for their first triumph.

I had a sneaky feeling about Serbia - glad I had Chile in the final!

Better than that...

Challenge results

[b][u]Name		Points[/b][/u]
swooperproop	34
Cardiovascular	61
fiz		84
dynaboyj	85
SuperDan!	89
AlexTHFC	93
toonbalmy87	95
sherwinriga	100
schubat		104
DaneBramage	105
SoSolidSnake	108
Jakarooney	109
David Corperial	110
jim owen	112
breum		115
grianaig	121
jtiessen	122

So, swooperproop - please give me the nationality, club and position of a new superstar!

I couldn't have been much more wrong! :p

WHAT

How even did I do that? :O

Okay then: (sadly not Gibraltar) Aruba, midfielder(if exact position is needed then AMC) and his club will be La Fama.

(And yes, I know I said I'd boost Croatia if I got the chance, but they already got a striker, so no need.)

WHAT

How even did I do that? :O

Okay then: (sadly not Gibraltar) Aruba, midfielder(if exact position is needed then AMC) and his club will be La Fama.

(And yes, I know I said I'd boost Croatia if I got the chance, but they already got a striker, so no need.)

Here is Raymond Bergen. Hopefully he can put Aruba on the North American (and World) footballing map!

2021Bergen.png

This is fantastic! I've bookmarked to follow and I'll look forward eagerly to the save. As I've never edited the game - are you using the ingame editor to change youth ratings etc.?

I hope to take part in a few of the quizzes, as my dad was born in Gibraltar I'd quite like to give them a boost too!

This is fantastic! I've bookmarked to follow and I'll look forward eagerly to the save. As I've never edited the game - are you using the ingame editor to change youth ratings etc.?

I hope to take part in a few of the quizzes, as my dad was born in Gibraltar I'd quite like to give them a boost too!

Great a recruit to the gibralta cause, hopefully soon we will get to help them win a game. Looking forward to the next update

I hope the Philippines will also get a boost in both youth intakes and league because they're much struggled to win the championship. Let's hope to see what happens next!

Best thing about this thread is how everyone has particular soft spots for a whole range of random nations. It's nice to know I'm not alone!

Yeah - decided I'd buy the official in-game editor and give it a go - it's a little limited but really easy to use!

Best thing about this thread is how everyone has particular soft spots for a whole range of random nations. It's nice to know I'm not alone!

I really like that about it too. Although I'm finding it really hard not to develop soft spots of my own!

2021 AFRICA NATIONS CUP

2021AfricaGroupsAB.png

2021AfricaGroupsCD.png

2021AfricaKnockout.png

A tournament almost entirely devoid of shocks, with Tunisia enjoying a brilliant run to the final, where they beat Morocco - despite Hamedallah's sensational 8 goals in 6 games for the Moroccans.

Archived