How to move in the editor to the transfer market to stay busy?

Leon_fogo

How to improve the signings of the teams?

- Increase the number of exchanges between first division teams

- Hiring bowlers who twist the club (players operating in Europe to return to Brazilian football?)

- Times address freer players (proven quality)

- Times of smaller reputation sell their outstanding players for the teams considered great

- Small Times hiring very Experienced players at the end of career

Among other things...

I play in Brazil, here the teams hire many players during the season, I believe this happening the game would be much more realistic and fun.

And I realize that the editor has no data on hiring trends in several countries, I try to improve the transfer market since the FM 2012, and I see no reason for this to happen, someone could help me?

Thank you! Hug!

Brazil is likely a tough one due to basically being limited to brazilian players (so raising the preference to buy players from elsewhere has a limited impact), but i personally had few issues with this in a recent save there:

Cruzeiro%20EC_%20Transfers%20Transfer%20History.png

SE%20Palmeiras_%20Transfers%20Transfer%20History.png

Have you loaded the Brazilian lower leagues ? You can immensely improve transfers overall by loading "players from top clubs" from a lot of nations, even if you leave the leagues themselves on View Only (playable might be the best option, but if the teams start with a full set of players they will be active even on view-only). If you do a Brazil save, load them for most Eastern European Countries, Japan, China, Saudi Arabia, Quatar, VAE and all south american countries. I was routinely getting 25+ offers for my so-so players while managing at Santos, selling players all over the globe.

When managing in Europe, load those as well and also "teams in continental competition" for Europe as well as top clubs for the more prominent 2nd/3rd tier countries.

Archived