what is the major difference between touch and normal?

I loved the old championship manager games around 96-98 etc, but forgot all about the games until I bought fm 12 and 14.

My main problem with these games, is that they are taking too long, with the setting up training, media and all the other stuff I don't really care for doing.

I loved the old simpler games, where you had transfer market, playing games and contract negotiation etc.

is the touch version very similar to the old cm games? or is it closer to the current fm games?

the info that I've found are very bad, and missing alot of info.

Thanks in advance

If you compare it to an early FM game, like FM07 for example, it's more advanced than that. Whilst FM07 had team talks which FMT doesn't, the tactics system of FMT is the exact same as the full version of FM16, so more complex than that adopted by FM07. There are more options in the transfer market, whilst making a bid and doing contract talks. Being able to adjust the wage and transfer budget is very different to FM07 which didn't have that. So, yeah, FMT is more like recent versions of FM (minus the team talks and the extensive media interactions/player interactions of the full game). I found that the speed I played FM15 in Classic Mode was roughly the speed at which I got through seasons on FM07, and FMT is quite similar.

Archived