1-2-2-3-3 Tweebier plug and play great results

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This tactic turned around what was looking to be an abysmal season for my Man. Utd. Its a good tactic but for me it has a few problems. Getting heavily punished in away games against the better teams in the world. Lost 5-1 to Bayern for example. Another thing is that the poacher seems to be very inconsistent. Dont get me wrong, Khouma Babacar is the PL topscorer, but he scores a lot in a few games over the season, and all the others he is rubbish, making me rely more upon the other two DLF, where the attacking one is scoring far less than the support one. Depay/Guedes/Barbosa is very good on the right side, but using any of them or Martial on the left side turns them into players that are incapable of hitting the goal.

Has anyone had better luck changing the poacher to another role? And any tips on tweaks to play it safer against the best teams in away games? Using the control version of the tactic btw.

Tactic isn't anything IMO. My Chelsea side are terrible. Nearly as bad as in real life!!!

That is not true:), I have clinched title in first season with over 15 points ahead of City. Use Hazard and Pedro as DLF and Costa as poacher. RPM should be Fabregas and Oscar....

This tactic turned around what was looking to be an abysmal season for my Man. Utd. Its a good tactic but for me it has a few problems. Getting heavily punished in away games against the better teams in the world. Lost 5-1 to Bayern for example. Another thing is that the poacher seems to be very inconsistent. Dont get me wrong, Khouma Babacar is the PL topscorer, but he scores a lot in a few games over the season, and all the others he is rubbish, making me rely more upon the other two DLF, where the attacking one is scoring far less than the support one. Depay/Guedes/Barbosa is very good on the right side, but using any of them or Martial on the left side turns them into players that are incapable of hitting the goal.

Has anyone had better luck changing the poacher to another role? And any tips on tweaks to play it safer against the best teams in away games? Using the control version of the tacti btw.

Agreed, there are few humiliating results however in every team I have 2 rotating squads, I can't play every 3 days with same team, if I do second game is lost or draw.

Started a new Villa save and so far not going too well.

Schedule_%20%20Senior%20Fixtures-2_zpsj8hh8tlo.png

Dominating possession in most games but having less shots than the opposition. Defence is pretty much non existent too.

Going to persevere and just hope it will come good.

Started a new Villa save and so far not going too well.

Schedule_%20%20Senior%20Fixtures-2_zpsj8hh8tlo.png

Dominating possession in most games but having less shots than the opposition. Defence is pretty much non existent too.

Going to persevere and just hope it will come good.

Hey,

please notice that you played against top teams like Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool! You rather won't win with them with this tactic with mediocre players.

I had the same issue with Bournemouth that was predicted to be 20th. I started the season with games against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Southampton and started the sesason with 4 losses / 4 games. But I have finished the season on 7th position (I won against Man Utd 2 times, luckily though).

Has anyone noticed that every tactic that is "winning" people use instant results. I always watch the games and the tactics are not performing. I might try and use instant result and see what happens. Reason why I mention this is that assistant manager takes control and while he uses the shape of the tactic he does his own instructions etc etc.

If some of you are struggling with this tactic due to inconsistent results please use my 3-2-3-2 variation. It really helped my Blackburn side to progress.

My variation has 3 defender instead of one. But the whole "game philiosophy" is preserved.

http://s27.postimg.org/5p6eheadv/tactic.jpg

Original Tweeber Control tactic:

http://s30.postimg.org/kh1p1n9ch/before.jpg

After my adjustment to 3-2-3-2:

after.jpg

If some of you are struggling with this tactic due to inconsistent results please use my 3-2-3-2 variation. It really helped my Blackburn side to progress.

My variation has 3 defender instead of one. But the whole "game philiosophy" is preserved.

tactic.jpg

before.jpg

after.jpg

Hey,

please notice that you played against top teams like Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool! You rather won't win with them with this tactic with mediocre players.

I had the same issue with Bournemouth that was predicted to be 20th. I started the season with games against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Southampton and started the sesason with 4 losses / 4 games. But I have finished the season on 7th position (I won against Man Utd 2 times, luckily though).

Was a tough start, but got some easier games coming up :thup:

Hi Tweebier, Have you had look at Guide to Football Manager web site http://www.guidetofootballmanager.com/, looking at Roles & Duties advice they give? http://www.guidetofootballmanager.com/tactics/roles-and-duties. For picking PPM's for roles in the team, for example for Roaming Player they suggest "Runs With Ball Often" as main complementary PPM for Roaming Playmaker and useful PPM's are "Arrives Late In Opposition Area", "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Curls Ball", "Dictates Tempo", "Plays One-Two's" & "Shoots With Power". You can't coach "Curls Ball" in PPM's in the game, but doesn't suggest to use the PPM "Likes To Switch Ball To Other Flank" on a Roaming Playmaker.

Go back to my other posts, I'm trying your tactic again with Curzon Ashton in Vanarama Conference North and removed the player instructions for TACKLE HARDER from positions you put it on for. Also removed from Team Instructions GET STUCK IT. To see if your tactics works well with those changes and reduce amount of bookings (Yellow & Reds cards). I will let know what happens.

PS I've added some set pieces to your tactic as well, I was conceding a lot goals from set pieces.

Hello everyone,

this tactic is amazing but I have an issue with the game most likely. My team always has a streaks of runs. I play in the english level 6 league a lot. The problem I am having is when the team has a run of 8 decisive wins with good scores and then the team has a run of 6-8 draws or losses. What am I doing wrong? Morale is good but the terrible runs just kill me. Make me almost not want to play the game. There will be games where I am up 3-0 and within 20 minutes i will be losing 3-4. Or games that I am up 2-0 and then last 15 minutes of the game the other team scores 2 to draw.

Hi Deviation01

Oke. You have a point there. Is this tactic good enough fot 6th level teams? I never played with a team on such a low level. On third spanish, english 2nd and 3rd level en second dutch level is went very well, but 6th level...??? So I tried it out myself. I picked one of the worst teams in the whole game: Weston-super-Mare. They are playing in the Vanarama South and their prediction is 21th. It is just horrible to watch. With attack-tactic you get slaughtered and with controll-tactic I became 16th. That was oke for the board, but not for me. I want to do much better.

My players are so bad, you are wandering if they ever practised... It is amateurlevel football of the worst kind. They lack speed, vision, passing, positioning and act so stupid. This tactic is too difficult for them. I had to make it more simple. So I changed very fluid with structured and that did the tric. Now, they played better and finished 8th. For Weston that is a very good result because the team is total crap.

I also tried to drop deeper, because of the lack of speed of the Weston defenders but that didnot do much.

Y22ytQl.jpg

BD089bi.jpg

I am curious if this small change also does the tric for your team?

------------------------------

PS: I didnot buy any players or changed the staff etc. Just plugged and played it.

Have anyone used this tactic for more than 3 seasons?

I wonder if AI is able to crack it/adapt to sooner or later.

Yep... I did 6 or 7 seasons with PSV. My team got better and better. Results were amazing. I posted them earlier with screenshots. You just have to strenghten your squad with the right players. I scout more on player/match statictics than on attributes.

So interceptions, key tackles and cross ratio for wing backs, interceptions and key headers/tackles for defenders, interceptions and key passes for midfielders, goals per 90 minutes for poacher etc etc.

Hi Tweebier, Have you had look at Guide to Football Manager web site http://www.guidetofootballmanager.com/, looking at Roles & Duties advice they give? http://www.guidetofootballmanager.com/tactics/roles-and-duties. For picking PPM's for roles in the team, for example for Roaming Player they suggest "Runs With Ball Often" as main complementary PPM for Roaming Playmaker and useful PPM's are "Arrives Late In Opposition Area", "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Curls Ball", "Dictates Tempo", "Plays One-Two's" & "Shoots With Power". You can't coach "Curls Ball" in PPM's in the game, but doesn't suggest to use the PPM "Likes To Switch Ball To Other Flank" on a Roaming Playmaker.

Go back to my other posts, I'm trying your tactic again with Curzon Ashton in Vanarama Conference North and removed the player instructions for TACKLE HARDER from positions you put it on for. Also removed from Team Instructions GET STUCK IT. To see if your tactics works well with those changes and reduce amount of bookings (Yellow & Reds cards). I will let know what happens.

PS I've added some set pieces to your tactic as well, I was conceding a lot goals from set pieces.

Hi Advice

No I have not read that. Where are their suggestions based upon? The game or real life football? Was it tested? With what kind of tactics?

It is interesting... but it is hard to test it. I just watch the game and see what would be better for my players and for the team. Than I try to give them PPM. So I rather have a passing playmaker than a playmaker who runs a lot with the ball, beacuse while he is running, the opening to the flanks or center is gone.

It makes me curious though. I will start an old game in which I totally dominated Dutch and European Leagues, learn them running with ball and see what happens. Will be back with results.

tactic.jpg

before.jpg

after.jpg

Hey Lebo44

Thanks for your tip. I tried your variation with one of the worst teams in the game...Weston-super-Mare (6th level in England and prediction is 21st) because with the original controll tactic I finished 16th. With your version I became 14th (4 more points). So that didnot make a big difference.

But I tried the original tactic with team shape on 'structured' in stead of 'very fluid' and finished 8th. For Weston that was a good result, but with your 3 defenders variation and with team shape on structured Weston ended in 5th position. That's amazing and Weston got promoted by winning the playoffs.

Good work mate. I will try your 3 defenders with an old game with a sublime PSV and see what happens.

dPSHTTR.jpg

Hey Lebo44

Thanks for your tip. I tried your variation with one of the worst teams in the game...Weston-super-Mare (6th level in England and prediction is 21st) because with the original controll tactic I finished 16th. With your version I became 14th (4 more points). So that didnot make a big difference.

But I tried the original tactic with team shape on 'structured' in stead of 'very fluid' and finished 8th. For Weston that was a good result, but with your 3 defenders variation and with team shape on structured Weston ended in 5th position. That's amazing and Weston got promoted by winning the playoffs.

Good work mate. I will try your 3 defenders with an old game with a sublime PSV and see what happens.

dPSHTTR.jpg

Agree, it's amazing how team shape can influence the game! I would never expected that. Really important finding!

Did you use three standard CD/de or used limited defenders/stoppers/cover? I was thinking about man-marking in OI one of opponent's attackers (if he plays with two of them) as I noticed that most of the counter attacks began with one of them holding the ball.

Hi Tweebier,

There is a user on Chrissy Dude on FM Base forums that created a tactic similar to yours just more dropped back 4-3-3. I have been using it for almost a full season with Bognor Regis. It is very consistent and the defense is really solid. You still have your losses but its not as bad and the runs are not bad at all. My worst run was 4 loses in a row. Most scores are 1-0, 2-1. win or lose. Just odd goals here and there. It is a boring football but for lower league its a sound defense. I dont want to post another tactic in your thread but if you google it you will find it. Maybe you can look at how he set up the defense and improve this tactic defensively for lower league teams, which I like a lot. Once I get my team promoted and have some players I will switch to your tactic because its entertaining to watch.

Hi Lebo44

Yes I used 3 standard defenders. Gave it a shot with PSV in an old game (PSV is a strong topteam by than...). Had simular results as with the original version. Won: 32-2-0 in Eredivisie (original was 33-1-0), won eurocup with your version and Champions League with the original attack version.

But there are with 2 big differences. The attacking matchplay isnot that spectaculair anymore. And PSV scored 67 goals less. And with another try 59 goals less. Still netted 114 and 103 in Eredivise, but with 3 attackers it was 181 and 162 goals.

Hi Tweebier,

There is a user on Chrissy Dude on FM Base forums that created a tactic similar to yours just more dropped back 4-3-3. I have been using it for almost a full season with Bognor Regis. It is very consistent and the defense is really solid. You still have your losses but its not as bad and the runs are not bad at all. My worst run was 4 loses in a row. Most scores are 1-0, 2-1. win or lose. Just odd goals here and there. It is a boring football but for lower league its a sound defense. I dont want to post another tactic in your thread but if you google it you will find it. Maybe you can look at how he set up the defense and improve this tactic defensively for lower league teams, which I like a lot. Once I get my team promoted and have some players I will switch to your tactic because its entertaining to watch.

Oke thanks fot the tip. I will look it up

Have you tried using structured in stead of very fluid as teamshape? See post before. It helped with Weston-super Mare.

Oke thanks fot the tip. I will look it up

Have you tried using structured in stead of very fluid as teamshape? See post before. It helped with Weston-super Mare.

I will be attempting it this new season. I will let you know how it goes. Is it for the counter or attack one?

Finished my season with Atletico this weekend and finished 1st 18 points ahead of Barcelona and 22 ahead of Real madrid. Best run was 18 games won in a row La Liga hahaha. Tactic is ridiculously good. Did loose in knockout stage against Shakthar Donetsk, but they went on to lose the CL final in Extra Time Against Bayern, so i wasnt the only good side to get thrown out.

Saw that the Man Utd position was free so resigned at Atletic and moved to Man Utd. 4 games in --> 4 wins.

The tactic is 75% of the result, the trick is to guard against complacency.

I am playing FMTouch, hence my question. I would like to know if there are great differences in results when using the tactic in different games. I started playing with full FM, but liked the streamlined version very much too, and sticked with that.

Well, I tried Tweebier's on FMT with Santos and that worked for 3/4 of the season.

Now I am using Rosler's Tianxia on FMT with Benfica and that worked for 1 season + now I am 3rd and contending for the title in Portugal.

It isn't as good as other people are posting though.

I am thinking of starting a new game on full FM. Which is a good game, but I like the speed of FMT.

Took over Oldham in League One in 2022. Needed a new style of play and I must admit, this does the business. I was lucky enough that most of the players contracts were running out so I had a bit of a blank canvas in terms of signings (though a very small wage budget). It is IMPERATIVE that you buy players that suit the tactic. Your wingbacks need to be pacy and able to put a cross in. You need good passing and vision across the board but particularly in those DLF's and across the midfield. Fast centre halfs and a keeper with decent 1v1's are also important. Your poacher should be finishing most of these chances so look for finishing, composure, acceleration as priority. Good work, I'll post my results at the end of the season.

Just an update on this. I have now been running this tactic for 2 full seasons. In my first season I blew apart League One and finished top despite being predicted mid-table. The following season in the Championship I was tipped for relegation but managed to get 4th (despite being 2nd for a large period, only failing in my last 3 games). I won the playoffs and I'm now in the Premier League.

A few things to bear in mind -

• You must buy or have players to suit the tactic. Yes, it is plug and play but you must at least try to make the plug fit the socket!
  • If you count the DLF's then you are effectively playing with 5 playmakers. This should inform your entire approach to squad building. Vision, passing, flair, technique and of course, passing should be foremost in your thoughts.
  • If you are looking to spend money, spend it on your centre halfs. Make sure they have superb mental stats along with lightning pace. You will be caught out with through balls or lobs but this should help to calm it down a bit.
  • Rushing out and 1v1's are extremely handy for your goalie to possess.
  • Until you are able to attract the type of player who could make this tactic work, I would look elsewhere. You certainly don't need world class stars but they must at least be able to play a bit.
  • Running the tactic for half a season before declaring it crap is your loss really. It takes time to build a decent squadto take advantage, but the benifits are worth it.
  • PI's have been mentioned earlier in the thread and have proved to aument the tactic well, particulary with the RP's switching play to the opposite flank where your WB's have acres of space to run into.
  • The tactic and players are only half the battle. Make sure you are praising/warning players for training effort, form and last match performance. Team meetings every so often don't hurt.

To sum up, this is a fantastic tactic, when couple with the right players. Now, off to Premier League glory!

I am in my first season (2015/2016) as Villa using this tactic and despite being one of the favourites for relegation we currently sit 4th with 8 games to go (this is despite losing the first 4 games of the season). Despite the squad not being great I have only brought in a couple of young South Americans (Barbona, Meli & Calleri).

We have just been taken over by a consortium headed by David Beckham :), so hopefully will have some money to spend in the summer. I already have deals in place for Trippier, Guidetti & Milik.

A couple of things I have noticed;

1) The MC has an average rating below 7.00 for the season despite having good stats for the role (Idrissa Gueye), where everyone else is between 7.20-7.80. Not sure if this is down to the position or the player?

2) Despite having decent stamina ratings the WBs always drop below 70 conditioning after around 60-70 minutes so constantly having to sub one if not both of them.

Overall though this has been a fantastic tactic, great work Tweebier :thup:

Hi Guys

Something remarkable. I am managing Weston-super-Mare. Crap team in English Vanarama South (6th level). My players are crap, so I signed a bunch of players for free. All of them are crap too, but I only scouted them on pace. Everybody with a bit of pace was welcome. One of them I used as DLF on attack. This guy's name is Craig Marshall. He is 28 and played only 6 games in the last 6 years and scored 1 goal. He has 1 for finishing, 1 for first touch, 1 for crossing, 1 for longshots, heading 1 etc. This is by far the worst technical striker in the game... he only has pace and works hard.

My coach told me to get rid of him. Because 'he is far from being good enough for the Weston-super-Mare squad'. I gave him a change.... he played 38 games and scored 30 goals with 12 assists. WTF!!!

1 for finishing and the rest??? and then 30 goals|? How is that possible?

By the way I used attack-tactic but with teamplay on structured (very fluid is too much and too difficult for these amateur like players) and finished 3rd while prediction was 21th. Won the playoffs.

uCnKwDR.jpg

I am in my first season (2015/2016) as Villa using this tactic and despite being one of the favourites for relegation we currently sit 4th with 8 games to go (this is despite losing the first 4 games of the season). Despite the squad not being great I have only brought in a couple of young South Americans (Barbona, Meli & Calleri).

We have just been taken over by a consortium headed by David Beckham :), so hopefully will have some money to spend in the summer. I already have deals in place for Trippier, Guidetti & Milik.

A couple of things I have noticed;

1) The MC has an average rating below 7.00 for the season despite having good stats for the role (Idrissa Gueye), where everyone else is between 7.20-7.80. Not sure if this is down to the position or the player?

2) Despite having decent stamina ratings the WBs always drop below 70 conditioning after around 60-70 minutes so constantly having to sub one if not both of them.

Overall though this has been a fantastic tactic, great work Tweebier :thup:

Hey Spike, thanks for the compliment

The MC is the one with the lowest ratings (sometimes with the 2 central defenders) in almost any game I have played...except for the goalkeeper. I do not know for sure why this is. The other 2 midfielders are getting better grades, sometimes by half a point or more. I think it has to do with keypasses. He gives far less keypasses than the other 2, but compensates that with a lot more interceptions.

How is their Natural Fitness? I leave my backs on when I am winning. Do not care if it drops below 70. Below 60...okay than I have to.

Hi Tweebier,

As I said in the last post, I'm testing changes to your tactics with Curzon Ashton in the English Vanarama Conference North. So I removed GET STUCK IN from team instructions and removed TACKLE HARDER from player instructions.

http://imgur.com/PoTPNYT

http://imgur.com/JUNfcSK

http://imgur.com/uIpds2z

http://imgur.com/jvRPDRo

I also added opponents instructions.

http://imgur.com/WdHkObO

I know you leave training to your assistant manager to arrange, but decided to do my own set up for individual training for my players.

http://imgur.com/YC7YSZ4

So this how I got started with Curzon Ashton.

http://imgur.com/ARHy0gh

http://imgur.com/LGMiczo

http://imgur.com/sxedHVm

The friendlies reasonable well considering learning new tactic for team.

http://imgur.com/1mIcvlL

So now I will update you from start season to half through season. My verdict is I reduce mount of bookings (yellow & red cards) and still the tactic is working very well. Also added into team instructions PREVENT SHORT GK DISTRIBUTION in early December then starting picking up few more bookings again.

Vanarama National League North:

http://imgur.com/gVIDZ3G

FA Cup:

http://imgur.com/5z2JdEA

FA Trophy:

http://imgur.com/whkfIt5

Tables & Stats:

http://imgur.com/wZqgRtb

http://imgur.com/p2jAtM0

http://imgur.com/wovEmlf

http://imgur.com/nq7J0a6

http://imgur.com/ophwM71

Hi Tweebier,

As I said in the last post, I'm testing changes to your tactics with Curzon Ashton in the English Vanarama Conference North. So I removed GET STUCK IN from team instructions and removed TACKLE HARDER from player instructions.

http://imgur.com/PoTPNYT

http://imgur.com/JUNfcSK

http://imgur.com/uIpds2z

http://imgur.com/jvRPDRo

I also added opponents instructions.

http://imgur.com/WdHkObO

I know you leave training to your assistant manager to arrange, but decided to do my own set up for individual training for my players.

http://imgur.com/YC7YSZ4

So this how I got started with Curzon Ashton.

http://imgur.com/sxedHVm

The friendlies reasonable well considering learning new tactic for team.

http://imgur.com/1mIcvlL

So now I will update you from start season to half through season. My verdict is I reduce mount of bookings (yellow & red cards) and still the tactic is working very well. Also added into team instructions PREVENT SHORT GK DISTRIBUTION in early December then starting picking up few more bookings again.

http://imgur.com/gVIDZ3G

http://imgur.com/5z2JdEA

http://imgur.com/whkfIt5

http://imgur.com/wZqgRtb

http://imgur.com/p2jAtM0

http://imgur.com/wovEmlf

http://imgur.com/nq7J0a6

http://imgur.com/ophwM71

Hi Advice

Interesting. I have done most of the things you are doing. Tested it, again and again. Picked the same OI...but my results dropped. Same with 'get stuck in' and with 'prevent goalkeeper short distribution'. But my testteams were PSV and Den Bosch. Later on I tested the final tactic with United, Newcastle and Aston Villa. And after that the tactics also worked with Ipswich, Cartagena and now Weston-super-Mare (with the structured teamshape) .

I am curious how your changes will work with PSV , Den Bosch, United etc. So if you are done testing and happy with it. I will test your tactic with PSV, Den Bosch, United. I tested with only original teams, didnot change a thing.

Keep up the good work :applause:

Hi Advice

Interesting. I have done most of the things you are doing. Tested it, again and again. Picked the same OI...but my results dropped. Same with 'get stuck in' and with 'prevent goalkeeper short distribution'. But my testteams were PSV and Den Bosch. Later on I tested the final tactic with United, Newcastle and Aston Villa. And after that the tactics also worked with Ipswich, Cartagena and now Weston-super-Mare (with the structured teamshape) .

I am curious how your changes will work with PSV , Den Bosch, United etc. So if you are done testing and happy with it. I will test your tactic with PSV, Den Bosch, United. I tested with only original teams, didnot change a thing.

Keep up the good work :applause:

Tweebier, I notice when I downloaded your tactics you haven't got any set pieces set up your tactic on the download. What are your set pieces that you are using for your tactic?, because when I was using your's or anyone else's tactics I've downloaded so far. I was conceding a lot of goals from corners as I left the set up for set pieces as you left it in default set up in your tactics that I've downloaded from you.

I've set up my set pieces likes this on your tactic (1-2-2-3-3 Tweebier-plug-and-play-great-results), for both version of the tactic (Control and Attacking).

Defending corners from the right: http://imgur.com/Oc4ifb6

Oc4ifb6.jpg

Defending corner from the left:http://imgur.com/KiVU2gD

KiVU2gD.jpg

Attacking corner from the right: http://imgur.com/hizC30l

hizC30l.jpg

Attacking corner from the left:http://imgur.com/e6FTAub

e6FTAub.jpg

Free-Kicks Defending & Attacking from the right & left:

http://imgur.com/thMidJz,

http://imgur.com/gWLe8bW,

http://imgur.com/1yQB2Tf,

http://imgur.com/9z5lt6M.

Throw-Ins from the right & left:

http://imgur.com/IjkvyZD,

http://imgur.com/nAg8Mmn.

I would upload them if knew how?.

Hey Advice

How many goals do you score from corners with this set up? And how many against?

My team is always first or second in the 'goals from corner standing'. But never scores more than 10-12 goals a season.

Tweebier I haven't finished first season yet, so can't tell you the correct amount goals scored from corners so far. But if I recall not many yet, could be down to rubbish corner takers in my squad as I have a poor squad in abilities wise. Defiantly not conceding as many goals in defending them.

I've logged in my game and got screenshots of stats of corners.

Scored six (6) goals from corners and conceded five (5) in last fifty (50) matches:

tztLASR.jpg[/img]

Here is stats from Vanarama Nation League on scored goals from corners and conceded goals from corners so far:

OfDpVId.jpg[/img]

lpM60KV.jpg[/img]

As you see from set pieces takers they not strong in that department, might have wrong with right footed players taking left sided corners vice verersa. Might change it next season.

X62NkDx.jpg

Hi Tweebier,

I've finished first season with Curzon Ashton, definitely still very good tactic even with my changes. Won the League title & promoted, reached semi-final of FA Trophy only lose to Wrexham who were eventual winners of Trophy & reached the third round of FA Cup where I lost to Brighton. Check out pictures for stats etc..

http://imgur.com/JNWMvwM

http://imgur.com/w77Jmv9

http://imgur.com/gPTLy5w

http://imgur.com/4LfFxD5

http://imgur.com/vbsDx34

http://imgur.com/sEK1TOX

http://imgur.com/FUNG0IP

http://imgur.com/4AoQLs1

http://imgur.com/3BdOrB3

http://imgur.com/DqCAegE

http://imgur.com/HtWlegE

http://imgur.com/lY0ULSo

http://imgur.com/JMzHF8q

Ow by the way, I noticed that it helps A lot when you have 3 big strong strikers. For my atletico team I had Jackson, Lukaku and Vincent Aboubakar. No defense knew how to handle those three with all the crosses flying in.

Okay, that is good to know. Never tried it. Currently playing with Oxford... do not have the money to scout on height as well.

Will definitely try it.

Tweebier, which things do you scout for in your players?

I look ofcourse at the attributes. But for most I scout on match statistics.

Interceptions, keypasses, keytackles, Saves expected and saves held, cross ratio, key headers, goals per 90 minutes etc etc...

Most of the times, really mediocre players can make all the difference. And the sum is more than the individuals all together.

See my post of the really bad striker, who scored 30 goals. How is that possible?

This game is full of surprises.

Continued my Atletico save into second season. Bought Kurt Zouma and Marquinos for peanuts since they were transferlisted by Barcelone (transfer 1st season from chelsea) and PSG respectively. Loaned out Mammana and Lucas, since Godin and Gimenez are BOSS.

Sold Griezmann for 72Million to Man Utd since he didnt work out as a DLF. Bought Witsel for 9 million and Wilshere for 10Million after 50 games since they were also transfer listed. Strange how many top class players are available during transfer periods.

Back on topic: Tactic is still performing strong and i agree with Tweebier regarding players statistics more important than attributes. For some reason my Digne is AMAZING as a LWB eventhough his stats are mediocre. Aurier is also performing well as RWB, had to sell Vrsaljko unfortunately, he was perfect for the role.

Lost away to Barcelona and was played of the pitch away at sevilla, but that was mostly due to me bragging about dominating them in the press conference. This tactic works best when you are underdog against strong teams, so i always play down my capabilities. Make sure your team has high determination and professionalism though, otherwise they will believe me when i say they arent that good ;)

So I just think fm16 engine is ridiculous. I have tried other tactics and decided to try suk sam tactic. Same thing no matter what team I play in lower leagues and any "winning" tactic I play. Start well then some loses some draws some wins then bam losing streak for the next 10 games. This tactic any other tactic same thing. It kind of makes you want to give up.

Yeah Ive had the same thing except I had 2 good tactics under the original patch which were great but since 16.2 nothing is really helping, this one included as well unfortunately.

Archived