Sports Interactive Community
slimshady_34

Trouble playing my saved game since last update

Hi

I'd like to get more info about my game,since the lats update im unable to play as the game is crashing when im clicking "continue". I see that i'm not the only one in theFM community having this issue, i checked on your forum the reason of the crash. Seems that custom skins is the main reason of FM crashes but im not using any skin at all.

Just Uploaded my crashfile dump on your FTP server, named 'em both "slimshady_34".

Let me know if you need any more infos on my game.

Ps : sorry for my bad ensligh this isn't my navite language.

Sincerely !

I've unchecked all the options.....but u've right i still have some customs logos installed. Should i delete em ?

edit: uninstalled my logopack and still having the same issues :/ im lucky FM is also running on my other computer i'm gonna avoid the update until this problem is solved.

If you guys need any more informations whatever it is just ask me i'd be glad to help you solve this problem for the sake of the community =)

Still having the same problems !!!

did all you preconised since your last message. tryin again and again since a few days now but still the same issue.

what else could i do ?

i don't want to loose my game

EDIT: unable to play a saved game even after reinstalling the game

Have you uninstalled/reinstalled the game since removing the custom logos? You're not using any custom advertising boards are you?

Also do you have any kind of anti-virus installed? If so, what type?

Already did it 5 days ago guys wrote it on my very first post just above :DI did unstalled the game and all the custom content i have.....

I do have an anti virus it's avira. I've also tried to run the game with a desactivated antivirus and still the same problem :/

When Avira was uninstalled/disabled did you try uninstalling and reinstalling FM at that point?

Nope......should i reinstall the game again with my antivirus desactivated ?

Doesn't sound very logic but...why not :/

Hard to understand why my antiviruscould suddenly become a problem......u guys really need to be careful with your updates !

It's not us, it's the fact that AV's can sometimes read Steam updates as a 'change' on their system which is unexplained so they mark it as suspicious and interfere with it through scanning. As said, it's worth checking to see. Let me know how you get on, thanks.

Ok so im currently uninstalling FM16

Ill disable my AV and reinstall FM...

Will tell you what's happening in few mins.

EDIT: ok well seems that i can play a match now without any cash but i now have an other issue......3D simulations just became very laggy

my game just f**** up after 16.2

If you would like some help, then please open a new thread, having read the sticky threads at the top of the forum and give as much detail as possible. Please also cut out the language.

Ok so im currently uninstalling FM16

Ill disable my AV and reinstall FM...

Will tell you what's happening in few mins.

EDIT: ok well seems that i can play a match now without any cash but i now have an other issue......3D simulations just became very laggy

What graphics quality are you running the game in?