Sports Interactive Community
Marconni1985

[FM16][SKIN]Alavanja 16 Probase

This is improved version of nice default skin, optimized for my favourite 1366x768 resolution, and I added everything what I need during a game.

Changes:

-player profile

-club profile

-trophy panel

-sidebar

-fixture details

-processing transparent

-special team squad views

-match in between highlights

-added background selector

-added tv logo selector

-scoreboard

-added instant result

-added player suitability panel

-and some graphical changes...

Important: Go into preferences/interface and tick sidebar icons-only.

99,9% there are no bugs!

Vs2aGsv.pngpScyYVD.pngiHsUvOI.png

aX3Mkju.png

LIGHT VERSION:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/446713-FM16-SKIN-Alavanja-16-Alternative

thanks, it wouldnt let me confirm the skin until I clicked "sidebar icons-only" so I didnt think it let would let me do afterwards, it worked though but because the writing is white and me being leeds (white sidebar) it didnt really work, so gone back to the icons

fantastic skin btw :)

art player picture for me.

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>

<panel>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="220, -2" offset="0" gap="0" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

Increase or decrease the 220.

art player picture for me.

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>

<panel>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="220, -2" offset="0" gap="0" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

Increase or decrease the 220.

Thnks, but in this skin there isn't a "art player picture.xml" :( .

Could be in "player overview panel.xml" ?

@kilay, I answered you on fm scout

@stu9000, thanks

@theBantams, actually the panel is alavanja player positions indicator small horizontal and you must edit this:

<!-- Actual picture -->

<widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="false" keep_aspect_ratio="true">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top, right" inset="20" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="25" />

;)

Hi mate, love this tactic

I have one issue though, the newgen faces on the player profile screen are huge and overlap the players positions, i saw the post above above but this doesnt change the size of the plcture

Is there any way of changing this?

Tactic? You meant skin :) Thanks m8! I know for that but I can't fix it for now unfortunately, if I change sizes and positions then normal pictures aren't perfect like now, but that overlap isn't so bad or ugly imo.

IlDauMU.png

Why when I download this I get text on the sidebar? How do i get a text free sidebar? How do I delte the images at the bottom of the sidebar also?

Why when I download this I get text on the sidebar? How do i get a text free sidebar? How do I delte the images at the bottom of the sidebar also?

preferences, sidebar icon only. tick the box.

Sorted thanks. Another question. I've downloaded the match kits mod so kits show up instead of logos during the game, where do I find the match incidents small file so I can make the kits larger? And how do i edit the colour of the sidebar, I don't think it works when it goes white on the league taable page and things.

Awesome skin, I've tried pretty much every FM16 skin now, but this is the best one IMO, nice work.

One thing though, this is how the screen looks during a match when no highlights are being shown:

BD145EBD708FE46025EA942EA65EB251469608F0

Would it be possible to have an option to change this to get rid of the transparency so it looks like this all the time:

655031A6D6CF2E8F3D6EDF4DF4956644EAE312EC

gonna realese updates?

maybe, if there's need for that, what changes would you suggest?

Awesome skin, I've tried pretty much every FM16 skin now, but this is the best one IMO, nice work.

One thing though, this is how the screen looks during a match when no highlights are being shown:

BD145EBD708FE46025EA942EA65EB251469608F0

Would it be possible to have an option to change this to get rid of the transparency so it looks like this all the time:

655031A6D6CF2E8F3D6EDF4DF4956644EAE312EC

thanks m8, I can agree with that :D

solution for your suggestion is right here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wqwt3g5qzbswvqy/match+in+between+highlights+panel.xml

1) put the sidebar and the titlebar with the same collor.... the sidebar bar have better collor than the titlebar

pScyYVD.png

2) in pre match panel put the ticket like this one

3um3wv1m2qdmq75zg.jpg?size_id=8

Thanks

optimal skin ! how do I stop the sidebar to recolor ? I tried everything I found on the forum however unsuccessfully

I explained it on this post:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/448542-FM16-SKIN-Champions-League-skin?p=10668323&viewfull=1#post10668323

You will need to put a dark background in "\graphics\sidebarbg" folder of your skin if it's not there, not sure if this skin has, it is in mine if needed

thanks! if understood good you want the sidebar always in one color, black I suppose?

yes, please. sorry for my english, not my first language.

2r41oya.jpg

I explained it on this post:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/448542-FM16-SKIN-Champions-League-skin?p=10668323&viewfull=1#post10668323

You will need to put a dark background in "\graphics\sidebarbg" folder of your skin if it's not there, not sure if this skin has, it is in mine if needed

ty, your code worked on this panel a i posted above.

on my team panel the sidebar still recoulouring