[FM16][SKIN]Vitrex 2.0

DimitriFromParis

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. The folder is

C:\Users\Koki\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics\pictures\stadiums

You have all the right hings ticked/not ticked in preferences? Dont use chaching etc.

Hi all. I've seen this problem with outfield players and resolved it before. But I've spotted it's happening with keepers. See below. It also happens in other screens such as the in game formation for the other team. Any ideas? C:\Users\Luke\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins\base16_dark\graphics\pictures\kits\2d there is an outfield folder but nothing for goalkeepers so I'm kinda lost as to what to try. Thanks

XvpGVmV.png

can anyone help with this? thanks.

as I mentioned, there isn't even a folder there for this skin for goalkeepers.

extract it from the archive, its there in the graphics folder, is prob the most likely thing to effect this

Ohh my bad. I'll take a look. Could I not use the base skin Michael setup? or do none of the skins have that goalkeeeper folder?

I've no idea if they do, have a gander.

Finally bought my copy of FM16 today and decided I'd get everything all sorted as soon as in terms of logos and skins etc.

This skin is incredible.

I'm just having one issue with it though....

y3mx9zKlZEoeoX3nnblg2tF-qhXGwehABx1Nf0Sar2wAc3Hq6MwbhHBbT0SV6u1V-qGg8pjlZ2bCCjrq9AJAxSaDmFDVoR3kVoVcRTqG73H-IkA00mAvPzDHH6JIsGYZjU0zxucbVlQsIJrJn3HUZIGLaUFj7_J-0MBbw9CCz5XaZc?width=1024&height=576&cropmode=none

How can i resize the faces to fit into that area on the right?

Finally bought my copy of FM16 today and decided I'd get everything all sorted as soon as in terms of logos and skins etc.

This skin is incredible.

y3mx9zKlZEoeoX3nnblg2tF-qhXGwehABx1Nf0Sar2wAc3Hq6MwbhHBbT0SV6u1V-qGg8pjlZ2bCCjrq9AJAxSaDmFDVoR3kVoVcRTqG73H-IkA00mAvPzDHH6JIsGYZjU0zxucbVlQsIJrJn3HUZIGLaUFj7_J-0MBbw9CCz5XaZc?width=1024&height=576&cropmode=none

Which resolution do you play on?

Hi,

I've downloaded the skin and it is excellent.

Only issue I have is that I'm playing on a Macbook with a 13" screen and I find quite a few of the graphics aren't fully visible which I'm putting down to the screen size; anybody else experience anything like this? Or am I doing something wrong?

e.g On the player profile screen, the left hand section where the face would be and information etc. is, I can only see to half of the nationality badge and international appearances... It cuts off, as it were.

Any help? Thanks

Well firstly I didn't know Vitrex had been updated with a low res. option, as blue states, so clearly that sounds worth checking out (I'm guessing you'd need to re-download it, presumably link in the first post?)

In terms of my recommendation I'm not exactly unbiased ha ;) If I wasn't using my own skin, as a low res. user, I'd probably opt for Yacs2 or Yacs tuning (a slightly amended version of the former)

I'm not going to advertise my own skin here, if you can't find it you can PM me.

Hopefully no offence has been caused to the skin creator of Vitrex (or any other I know how much hard work goes into them) it's still a great skin I just make my recommendation as a low res. user.

Many thanks again for your help. To be honest, I've only recently got the Mac and still learning and didn't even appreciate that it's classed as low res. :-/

Haha, I'll check yours out along with the others that you have suggested...

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

This skin is incredible.

Bump. Anyone able to help me out?

Firstly, I would look at the Club overview panel and I'd start by playing with the heights on line 277 and 289 (download notepad+ free software to help)

Alright, I'm looking at it now. Downloaded Notepad++.

Which value is it I am needing to play around with? minimum_height="150"? default_height="-1"?

• 3 weeks later...

file:///D:/Mine%20Dokumenter%20(peno5)/My%20Pictures/Skjermbilde.PNG, just copy this link and a picture show up.

How do I get all the information on the screen? Here you see only 3 boxes of information, but all the other players have six?

I play on a laptop btw

Petter.

file:///D:/Mine%20Dokumenter%20(peno5)/My%20Pictures/Skjermbilde.PNG, just copy this link and a picture show up.

How do I get all the information on the screen? Here you see only 3 boxes of information, but all the other players have six?

I play on a laptop btw

Petter.

No one can see that image, upload it to imgur.

You have less boxes because laptops have a smaller resolution. Either use the Vitrex 1336x768 skin, included in the download, or use a native 1336x768 skin such as mine, or D_Lo's Sky Sports skin.

No one can see that image, upload it to imgur.

You have less boxes because laptops have a smaller resolution. Either use the Vitrex 1336x768 skin, included in the download, or use a native 1336x768 skin such as mine, or D_Lo's Sky Sports skin.

http://imgur.com/a/n6XKH Here do you have the picture.

I have downloaded this skin: http://www.fmscout.com/a-vitrex-fm16-skin.html and there it stood Vitrex 1336x768 skin resolution, so have I downloaded the right one?

Thanks for answer!

3 hours ago, willz71172 said:

how can i make attribute text bigger? plus could i add the colour boxes on the attributes like flut skin

Have a search for 'attribute boxes' this has been asked and answered a few times, shouldnt be hard to locate in one of the skin threads

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an annoying problem/bug with this skin. Version 2.2

In the "in between highlights" team stats panel the sorting of the players are wrong. 

I play a 4-2-3-1 wide tactic and the sorting looks like this.

GK   

DR   
DCR  
DCL  
DL   

MCR  
AMC  

STC  
AML  
AMR  

MCL  

How can I fix the sorting? Going crazy over this sorting issue. 

The "floatning team rating" panel is sorting everything OK it is just the "team rating panel" in the in between highlights panel which have a messed up sorting.

I'm sure there is a way to fix this by editing some of the panels in the Vitrex panels folder but I don't have the know how.

in between highlights player stats panel2edited.png

• 3 weeks later...

it's seem this is best skin for FM16, but i've only one problem with 125% zoom, the club/players title bar isn't shown well (mixed with stadium background) .. there are a lot of pictures in the thread here with the same problem but no other solution than changing the size of text? 

• 4 weeks later...

hello and congratulations for the great skin. i use the 1366x768 version and i am totally happy with it. i would love though one minor adjustment..where the best role of the player is refered, i would like to add the recommended duty.. is it possible? what file should i change to achieve that? thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

Archived