Foreningers in the Danish league

I was trying to make a custom league out of Danish league, but it looks like all 10 Danish league clubs are hard-coded into the game and can't be replaced with other teams, so I decided to rename them and change their "nation"... I was successful with it, till I tried to do it with "Rungsted Ishockey" team, I was able to rename it, but when I am trying to change this team's nation other than Denmark, then I got an error and Danish league becomes unplayable... Is it possible that "Rungsted Ishockey" team's hard-coded nationality would be removed just like other teams and I could assign it freely!?!

• SI Staff

I'll get the Danish foreigner rule updated.

If you want to customize the teams in a playable league, take a look at the "import.cfg" config file, there is an example copy of this file in the folders for the historical 2006 and 2014 databases (in case you aren't using one already in the folder where you are importing your custom db from). The commands "FORCE_DATABASE_SET_TEAMS" and "CHANGE_TEAM_DIVISION_DATA" are detailed in there for this purpose.

If you want to customize the teams in a playable league, take a look at the "import.cfg" config file, there is an example copy of this file in the folders for the historical 2006 and 2014 databases (in case you aren't using one already in the folder where you are importing your custom db from). The commands "FORCE_DATABASE_SET_TEAMS" and "CHANGE_TEAM_DIVISION_DATA" are detailed in there for this purpose.

Thank you, I wasn't aware of this!

Maybe there are commands that allow to configure number of teams, number of games, number of times each team play with each other and foreigners rules in playable leagues too?

• SI Staff

There are a few options in transfer_rules.cfg (again, see the example file in the historical db folders) to modify a few things but outside of those, there aren't any commands to change more complext things in the playable leagues. But there is a long term plan for an editor to be completed that would allow more customization.

Archived