[FM16][WIP] Steklo X6

TomDixon77

I have total respect for skin makers,they are fundamental to the look and feel of FM and in our FB group we have the best. I also stated that Tom Dixon's skins are high quality and I'm fully aware of his past work,so I'll ignore such stupid remarks. My point was that for the sake of the creator and those left hanging,waiting for completion I feel it would make more sense to not disclose any information until near completion or the certainty that it will be released.

Go away pest!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im not the one moaning about people who make skins, you are, so like i said earlier, go away pest
If you only choose to read into a statement what you want to or make incorrect assumptions then you're a fool. I would NEVER criticise a skin maker of Tom Dixons talent,the whole piece was about the methodology NOT the skin or the maker !! Yes I'll "go away" but only because it's pointless attempting to respond to sycophants with closed minds and opinions !!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2016 at 23:14, yonko said:

Check out the Evo Skin by pikawa. It has a lot of the elements of what Tom was working on. That's the skin I'm currently using. 

Having said that, I hope Tom returns with a Steklo masterpiece for FM17. 

I shall check it out thanks :)

Archived