[FM16][WIP] Steklo X6

TomDixon77

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, yes! That is lovely Tom. Great work as always. I liked the previous one too but this one is much better and I like the logo in the top part of the sidebar and how it connects with the menubar.

SI should hire you to design the default FM skins in the future....seriously!

So clearly there is news. Good that I asked. Curious to see what the new header design will be....

wkdsoul, next time don't try to be clever and answer for others.

Yes, i'm sure you asking it is out every 5 days is a great help.

Always looking forward to Tom Dixon's work, unlike most of the other skinmakers he resists the urge to stuff too much info into the screens. Most other 3rd party skins looks way too "busy" for me, and with too many colours and bling etc. I'm really quite happy with the default FM skin - have been with all the latest editions - but if I want to change, it's always Steklo I look towards. Good work, Tom.

Some small changes (mostly stuff that isn't obvious, like the FM and continue buttons being laid out differently in the xml, so the match header doesn't look weird), and I've switched the pseudo background logo to the other side, so the text is more legible)

WMpj6ZOl.jpg

i always adored steklo for it's simplicity. never liked those skins that are practically a try to put every possible mod and every possible panel in their skin. tom always had a good eye for balance. however, looking the above screenshot, i wonder why is it necessary to have two same logos one below the oteher :D

Grrrrrr, why can't I recolour some images to match team colours on the match header? I've looked at a few other skins that have done it, and I can't see why it doesn't work for me.

What do you mean mate? I've spent MANY hours trying to recolouring icons and titlebars in general this year. I may be able to help.

I'm still not overly struck with it, but...

Gr25xR5l.jpg

There's so many things I haven't changed yet (and so many alignment issues I want to fix)

Thank you Tom for sticking with what I think is the best design for the sidebar, menubar and header. Take your time and change/fix/align whatever you need to. Your masterpiece is always worth the wait. Just keep us posted on your progress.

I struggle to play FM2016 without the Steklo skin. For me I hate the skins that have the club colours with name behind the players face. I really like the club badge behind the players face. Looking at the screenshots that doesn't look like it's in this skin. Would it throw out all of the alignments?

I'm loving the rest of the screenshots and will keep checking back for it's release. Thanks for all the previous efforts Tom.

I struggle to play FM2016 without the Steklo skin. For me I hate the skins that have the club colours with name behind the players face. I really like the club badge behind the players face. Looking at the screenshots that doesn't look like it's in this skin. Would it throw out all of the alignments?

I'm loving the rest of the screenshots and will keep checking back for it's release. Thanks for all the previous efforts Tom.

There's no need really, the club badge is in the contract info box.

In the meantime, match things!

29o2yxw.jpg

Imgur is being very, very slow, so I had to upload to tinypic, which means it's resized (and still too big, useless gets)

Tom have a look at fmshots.com You can upload alla your images through them it is run by FM scout they were complaininf about imgur being to slow so they set up fmshots.com

Its a cracking setup, just added a page myself. (its under wkdsoul).

Its simple, and great for FM.

Archived