Home Advantage

alian62

Is there home ground advantages in this game . If so where in the editor or the game does it exist as it just seems like it does not exist going by the scores i get . alot of times teams are not winning at home

Is there home ground advantages in this game . If so where in the editor or the game does it exist as it just seems like it does not exist going by the scores i get . alot of times teams are not winning at home

I believe it exists and are in the game engine itself, but there a lot of other things that can inffluence the results.

And I've never seen anything about this in the editor.

Home advantage is only something that comes out through team confidence etc.

There is no default code to win at home, in certain situations playing at home can increase chance of win, the same can be said of away games and for losing home/away too.

In fact a team playing well away can often have poor home form, happens both in real life and in the game. Home stadia can add pressure to a team on a run of poor home form!

When playing try to take all form into consideration, home, away, player and overall team, as for AI teams losing at home, go to their ground and beat them!

Archived