TESTUDO for FM16

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 games with a mid table team. I've tried many tactics this year, but this is the first one that I get the "unlucky to lose" or "miss chances to win" messages after pretty much every game I dropped points in! I'm not exaggerating. What's frustrating is that I have really good offensive players for this level and I can't improve them much. That goes for wingbacks as well.

The tactic has loads of potential, I'll give it some more games to see when or if I'll go into one of those classic lower league winning/losing runs.

eAoVwXu.png

I'm trying it with Montrose, ranked 40th out of 42 senior teams in Scotland. So far played 7, won 4, drawn 3. As mentioned above it's bad for creating a lot of chances that aren't taken yet opposition score with only shot on target however I've found changing the mentality during games has helped to get results. That being said, we aren't conceding a huge amount of goals.

My squad are terrible, most players are rated at 3 stars or less so in my opinion I'm punching above my weight with this tactic. It certainly has potential.

Just won the Football league Championship with Nottingham Forrest (104 points) and into the FA cup final with the normal tactic but putting the CM to a CAM (T) 4-4-1-1 so its working a treat for me still.

With the right players playing in the right positions this tactic is still top drawer in my opinion

Merry Christmas all,

Sad playing FM Christmas Morning but can't sleep so what you gonna do?

Anyway, smashing it in League 1 with a team predicted 14th with the 41221, think it needs its own thread with an explanation of whats going on etc

A0AICws.jpg

I'm playing as crystal palace with a few good signings in January. I'm using the tactic Mr U Rosler that's shown on post number 299. I started using it late December first season coz I was struggling. So I gave it a try. These are the results in all comps:-

Played = 25

Won = 15 (with wins against man utd, Chelsea, arsenal)

Drawn = 7

Lost = 3

Scored = 38

con = 19

I think it's a very good tactic and it's been really consistent because I stuck with it and the flowing moves and goals were a joy to behold sometimes. I went from being 7th place to winning the league by 1 point from man city. I'm very impressed. Thanks mr rosler!!!

I'm playing as crystal palace with a few good signings in January. I'm using the tactic Mr U Rosler that's shown on post number 299. I started using it late December first season coz I was struggling. So I gave it a try. These are the results in all comps:-

Played = 25

Won = 15 (with wins against man utd, Chelsea, arsenal)

Drawn = 7

Lost = 3

Scored = 38

con = 19

I think it's a very good tactic and it's been really consistent because I stuck with it and the flowing moves and goals were a joy to behold sometimes. I went from being 7th place to winning the league by 1 point from man city. I'm very impressed. Thanks mr rosler!!!

Thanks Ron.

I started a new thread for that tactic now.(with a couple of tweaks)

Well with Dawnbringer I struggled and using Testudo LL I finished higher than expected with Stalybridge. Three seasons of 9th, 12th, 15th which is better than the pre season prediction. I have left Stalybridge though. Even though they are close to my heart, they just didn't have the necessary resources, certainly financially to attract players for the roles this tactic requires.

So I've joined Kidderminster. Same division but with better reputation, backing and wage budget. At Stalybridge, you can offer around £500 pw for a top player, whereas at Kidderminster it's about £750-800. It's the IF and F9 I need to attract.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived