Sports Interactive Community
bluebirds4life

Tell me... in what world...

can I beat second place Bristol City 4-0( I'm 1st) and lose the next game(at home) 5-1 against 24th Birmingham. no tactic change. don't say complacency as I'm playing FM Touch not the full deep game.

Did I kill my players families?

What's your full tactics set-up?

This year counter attack is more effective so there is a chance you could be surprised by weaker teams.

My tactics. tactics are 99% what gets you wins. I have Insigne, Akpom, Van Dijk, Chiriches, etc etc in the Championship, does that not count for anything??? what tactics could dictate such stupid fake inconsistency...

tactic overload isn't what FM touch should be about. made the game quite boring tbh.

They'll likely have drawn you in and hit you on the break. Counter attacks are much better this year.

It's your tactics, mate.

Not saying that to be a troll. I'm 100% serious.

This.

Post your tactics and what you are seeing on pitch, you'll get some help.

Alternatively if you are just going to moan you won't get any help and a mod will lock the thread. Your choice :).

This isn't a forum for posting your frustrations. If you'd like help, feel free to create a new thread detailing your set-up.

Also, please don't respond to threads with It's Your Tactics, Mate™, especially not here.