[FM2016] xxxxx IRON CURTAIN xxxxx

1 hour ago, MBarbaric said:

Okay great thanks for this. Quick question, I downloaded your database and when I select all the files, The german league is unplayable. It says the minimum teams for Bundesliga is 18, and there are only 17. When I looked in the database in the editor there is 18 teams, any one else had a problem with this?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Lenzar said:

So after looking around. Very thorough job :D May well give this a go.

How did you set transfer policy on a team? Some Yugoslav teams are set that they can't sign non-Yugoslav players.

yeh, it is very good database, though, there are some omissions like Tbilisi in Soviet second division. Regarding yugoslav teams, i am not sure i understand. they should all be able to buy foreigners, they can only play one, though.

The only thing that bugs me is that I don't see teams coming through other than the ones from Russia, Ukraine and to a less extent Belarus.

I was thinking of something to 'fix' that, but can't really think of anything. Maybe something that would create one 'superteam' from each state (except Russia, Ukraine, Belarus then).

On 23.08.2016. at 18:02, Wolf_pd said:

The only thing that bugs me is that I don't see teams coming through other than the ones from Russia, Ukraine and to a less extent Belarus.

I was thinking of something to 'fix' that, but can't really think of anything. Maybe something that would create one 'superteam' from each state (except Russia, Ukraine, Belarus then).

great to see you WolF!!

i believe that is entirely down to reputation. Can't check it now but i'd bet russian/ukr/blrs teams have better rep than all others and that is basically how teams get picked to higher league from unplayable. might adjust that for next release if i decide to do it again.

On 24-8-2016 at 23:25, MBarbaric said:

great to see you WolF!!

i believe that is entirely down to reputation. Can't check it now but i'd bet russian/ukr/blrs teams have better rep than all others and that is basically how teams get picked to higher league from unplayable. might adjust that for next release if i decide to do it again.

Thank you.

I agree, definetely looks like based on rep.

So that's why I was thinking to create a sort of State tournament where the best team from each state is picked and plays an extra competion. Only thing that I would need to work out which teams and which format. One problem though is that it will create those superteams for each state, because the more you are invited for the tournament, the more reputation you pick up. Anyway, still the think stage.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No. Since it is now impossible to remove any kind of nation the mod cannot be rebuild for FM17 unless you are going to be very liberal with some replacement nations to occupy the slots that Slovenia, Croatia, Ukraine, Belarus, etc have right now. And that liberal part is what would ruin it.

Archived