Background color on player names in pre-match team line-ups screen FM15 vs. FM16?

fenomeno9

Hi guys.

I find the FM16 pre-match line-ups screen kind of dull, compared to the one in FM15, where player names had a colored box behind their names, corresponding to the color set in 'settings.xml' under the '<!--colours for the position lines on the tactics pitch and widgets-->' section. In FM16 it looks like something is misssing with the player names and position written directly onto the pitch in black and white.

Is there a way to get this back? I have tried to copy my old panel file in from FM15, but it didn't do much.

FM15:

vyzh4Wd.jpg

FM16:

hTAoywq.jpg

no worries, let me know how you get on with the scoreboard, wont get time to look into mine till tomo.

I will if i get it fixed, don't worry.

By the way wkd, if you know how to edit the team name on the same screen (pre-match line-ups), the tiny text in yellow, please let me know. Looks silly it's so small - have been looking around in 'match preview lineups panel.xml' and can't seem to find it even though i managed to edit the size of the green text showing the formation used by each time (4-2-3-1 wide ect.).

I will if i get it fixed, don't worry.

By the way wkd, if you know how to edit the team name on the same screen (pre-match line-ups), the tiny text in yellow, please let me know. Looks silly it's so small - have been looking around in 'match preview lineups panel.xml' and can't seem to find it even though i managed to edit the size of the green text showing the formation used by each time (4-2-3-1 wide ect.).

<container class="subsection_box" id="htbx" appearance="boxes/subsection/standard/paper" font="fonts/capitals_bold" size="10" colour="title">

<translation id="text" translation_id="247373" type="use" value="Home Team" />

have a look at something like that.

It should be controlled by the captain graphic from your second screenshot, though as you are using custom files the extra files you have added may have changed what controls it. What is you are trying to do?

These files from a folder that has been the author of skin

Archived