[FM16] Malayan Kings

ashton321

Malaysia.png

So after my recent forays into downloadable leagues I decided they probably were not ready for full use. I decided to use a league that is already on the game.

I also decided that I was firstly going to utilise my challenge which is a Small Club to Big Club Challenge. This time it is in Asia and in particular in Malaysia.

Malaysia is a nation that has some promise and with the recent win the AFC Cup by Tarzim it is a good time for Malaysian football. Tarzim are somewhat an exception to the rule as they have had a lot of money and really pushed on signing some massive names recently from Spain and Italy and also from South America.

My aim will be to build a true Malaysian powerhouse to compete with them, I will look to build it using Malaysian players and once I have reached the top league I will look to sprinkle in the odd bit of flair from further afield.

I imagine it will be a long game and one that will encompass many season before any real success is seen for me.

The updates should be regular as I am using FM touch on a cross save with my Ipad. Cheers for reading guys.

Archived